Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

fool

Hall of Fame
Bomb them?
Somebody has to lead. Might as well be the good ol boys.
They're not smart enough to rule themselves which is why we needed Saddam Huseini to take care of them. Bush should've just killed him and left.

Then watched to see if another dictator could handle the region. Obama took over the error of staying in country and made it worse by being terrified of the Muslims.
Weak

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Perhaps a partition is what's needed?

fool

Hall of Fame
If we are going to colonize then damn it do it right!

It's been colonized over and over since the beginning of Human history, maybe we could just let the people there work it out.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry, can you explain what that was supposed to mean?
ISIS/ISIL attacks are acts of war if ISIS/ISIL is a country or nation or other similar entity.

The shooting in Orlando was an ISIS/ISIL act of war against civilian noncombatants.

Adam Lanza OTOH, could be classified as an inadvertent terrorist, based upon the local and national reaction to what he did.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
AG Lynch Says We May Never Know The Orlando Killer's Motive

Orlando Terrorist Receives Traditional Islamic Burial in Florida

Also see:

Orlando Pulse Shooting PSYOP
the_fbi__emoticon_by_ninjuhkitteh.png

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Al Qaeda says target whites only.

Al Qaeda of the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has published a guide urging jihadis to carry out more 'lone wolf' operations in the U.S. following the deadly terror attack in Orlando earlier this month and to set their sights on the targeting of white Americans.

The publication, "Inspire guide: Orlando operation," which seeks to capitalize on the terror attack carried out by gunman Omar Mateen who pledged allegiance to ISIS, plainly encourages extremists to attack Americans.

While Mateen chose to target what the guide refers to as a "homosexual nightclub," noting that killing gay people is "the most binding duty and closer to human nature," it suggests to "avoid targeting places and crowds where minorities are generally found in America," because "the federal government will be the one taking full responsibility."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslim man guns down cop, open fires on another.

A convicted felon is being charged with shooting a police officer seven times and prompting a manhunt that shut down Amtrak service near Philadelphia for two hours.

Folcroft Police Chief Robert Ruskowski says suspect Donte Island is in custody Friday and being charged with two counts each of attempted murder and aggravated assault.​

Notice something missing from the story? Here is an excerpt from another news feed that didn't leave the motivation behind a "marijuana shooting" out.

FOLCROFT, Pa. (WPVI) — The man who allegedly shot a Folcroft police officer seven times on Friday morning, and opened fire on a second officer, is under arrest.

The officer who was shot is identified as 25-year-old Officer Christopher Dorman. He is hospitalized in critical but stable condition.

The suspect is identified as Donte Brooks Island, aka Abdul Wahi. He is charged with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of aggravated assault and related offenses.

Just thought I would remind everyone muslims are still at war with the world.

abdul-wahi.jpg

gcthomas

Muslim man guns down cop, open fires on another.

A convicted felon is being charged with shooting a police officer seven times and prompting a manhunt that shut down Amtrak service near Philadelphia for two hours.

Folcroft Police Chief Robert Ruskowski says suspect Donte Island is in custody Friday and being charged with two counts each of attempted murder and aggravated assault.​

Notice something missing from the story? Here is an excerpt from another news feed that didn't leave the motivation behind a "marijuana shooting" out.

FOLCROFT, Pa. (WPVI) — The man who allegedly shot a Folcroft police officer seven times on Friday morning, and opened fire on a second officer, is under arrest.

The officer who was shot is identified as 25-year-old Officer Christopher Dorman. He is hospitalized in critical but stable condition.

The suspect is identified as Donte Brooks Island, aka Abdul Wahi. He is charged with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of aggravated assault and related offenses.

Just thought I would remind everyone muslims are still at war with the world.

From the Inquirer:
"This is a callous individual, he is a career criminal," District Attorney John J. Whelan said at a news conference Friday night at the Folcroft Fire Company station. "If we have our way ... he will never see the light of day again."

Nick, do you consider that EVERY criminal who is muslim is by definition part of a religious war? Or could this man just be a violent criminal, like violent criminal christians or violent criminal jews?

chair

.. EVERY criminal who is muslim is by definition part of a religious war? Or could this man just be a violent criminal, like violent criminal christians or violent criminal jews?

I would say- sure, some criminals just happen to be Muslim. But there is such a thing as Islamic extremist violence as well. I will agree that picking our these random news items as indications of the violent Islamic problem is silly and counter productive, but so is ignoring a real problem with extreme Islam.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
From the Inquirer:
"This is a callous individual, he is a career criminal," District Attorney John J. Whelan said at a news conference Friday night at the Folcroft Fire Company station. "If we have our way ... he will never see the light of day again."

Nick, do you consider that EVERY criminal who is muslim is by definition part of a religious war? Or could this man just be a violent criminal, like violent criminal christians or violent criminal jews?

Every Muslim follows demons and many are totally demonized idiots.

chair

Of course. And Hindu and Baha'i etc etc etc. they are idolaters all of them worshipping false gods.

You need to learn something about religions besides your own. Muslims and Bahai are more monotheistic than Christians.

chair

Doctrines of demons my friend

Whatever. I suggest you learn more about all these demonic doctrines. The world is more complicated than you may think. Not all forms of Islam are dangerous, and the Bahai certainly aren't a threat to anybody.