Mass shooting in Orlando, Florida USA 20 dead

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Your repeated jokey (but not funny) racist comments are WAY worn out, trad. Seriously. As long as you keep making them, I'm going to recommend white sheets to match.

Well, Anna, I am deeply sorry that you've failed to derive either inspiration, humor or truth from my writings. Perhaps I can put this in a way which will be more suited to your temperament:

Africa

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, Anna, I am deeply sorry that you've failed to derive either inspiration, humor or truth from my writings. Perhaps I can put this in a way which will be more suited to your temperament:

Okay that works. Lyrics incoming:

Airline boarding ticket agent to trad:

He turned to me as if to say: "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

trad, as he runs down the boarding ramp:

I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay that works. Lyrics incoming:

Airline boarding ticket agent to trad:
He turned to me as if to say: "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

trad, as he runs down the boarding ramp:
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become
Ahh haa!
Seems like a good start to a story that can be added to.
:idea:

hehe!
I just love this place!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Traditio said:
I fail to see how sending me to Zimbabwe would prevent brown muslims from making terror threats. :p

I fail to see how you have missed the fact that your mentality (insofar as hatred, bigotry and racism) is very much like their own. The only difference is that you whine to anyone who will listen whereas EXTREMISTS act on it.

Traditio said:
At any rate, we can start with hispanics, blacks and brown people. May I recommend Zimbabwe, Ethiopia and Nigeria respectively?

Some of us have family members, friends and significant others who are in one of the above groups who you continually bash.

annabenedettiI said:
Why don't you get yourself over there and find out if that's true? I'll pitch in for your plane ticket.

I'll even toss in a couple of white sheets for your carry-on luggage.

You can count on my donation as well. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why don't you spent less time pretending you know what I think and more time addressing the subject at hand?

The subject at hand is islam. Did you have a point besides muslims are threatening Americans again? I actually hope that is your point.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The subject at hand is islam. Did you have a point besides muslims are threatening Americans again? I actually hope that is your point.

Then quit talking about what you think I think or what you think I am - and talk about radical Islam and related subjects.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, the mass murderer is a
1. Muslim
greencheck_zps0cdf11c5.jpg

2. Democrat

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The flag is pretty.
It's a tragic symbol that flew over a people in support of perpetuating an evil. I wish to God they'd leave it in history books and museums, but some ignorant soul always seems to want to ennoble or reform it instead. Bury the dead and their folly with it. There is much to love about my South and much to admire. None of either is found in that consideration.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
It's a tragic symbol that flew over a people in support of perpetuating an evil.

Say what you want, but had they won, that brown muslim, in all likelihood, would not have been able to carry out his terrorist attack, nor would the South be beseiged by uppity...democrats and liberals. "Democrats and liberals" are the words I was [not] looking for.

Nor would those accursed yanks have been able to force sodomite "marriage," legalized abortion or a whole host of other abominations on us...or integration, for that matter.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Say what you want, but had they won, that brown muslim, in all likelihood, would not have been able to carry out his terrorist attack, nor would the South be beseiged by uppity...democrats and liberals. "Democrats and liberals" are the word I was [not] looking for.
Here's the thing. If you're a college graduate the least I expect is that you demonstrate the understanding of proper nouns. Now fzap will likely pounce on this, but I'm not playing grammar police. This isn't a formal paper and no one is suggesting we all submit subject to APA or other highly formal standards. But is it too much to ask that you at least don't look like a petty wad who can't bear to even capitalize Muslim? I get about as irked by anti-theists approaching Christians in the same silly manner. It's childish.

Then again, maybe that's how you should approach it, considering.

The brown Muslim bit isn't necessary at this point. You've amply established your credentials. Your speculation is about as useful and true as any wild suggestion... You should examine your history books. If you do, you'll find that words like liberal or Democrat only signify the attitudes of people in pursuit of a particular vision of social order and equality, though at one time Republicans held more of those ideas. That progressive sensibility came under a number of names to every civilization and it would have come to the South as certainly as slavery would have eventually left it, however framed.

You appear to be an odd variation on Faulkner's notion of the northern racist, only you don't love the race and hate the individual, you disdain the individual but can't quite hate the race. I haven't fully decided if that makes you more or less tragic in your own right.

gcthomas

It's not too hard to do a brainstorming on this:
Blanket ban on Muslims (except diplomats and country representatives) entering the country for 2 or 3 generations.
Blanket ban on Muslims obtaining firearms.
Amend the law/constitution to define Islam as not a religion, i.e. not benefitting from protections accorded to other religions.
Keep close tracks on on all Muslims having entered the country this generation. (This would perhaps have deterred the possibly lying father of the Florida terrorist from bringing up his son as a good Muslim to beat up his wife and hate America.)
No Muslim charities.

Etc., etc. I am sure you could think of more. Muslims need to be taught that when they come into our countries to live, they leave all aspects of their culture behind them that are incompatible with our own values. There will be no Sharia law practised in our countries, no polygamy, no honour killings or forced female circumcision for starters and no woman should be permitted to wear a full face cover.
It's not difficult to come up with suggestions when you are not inhibited by idealism.

So you want Muslims to reject their own culture and adopt the American culture and the American constitution, except for the right of all Americans to bear arms?

Why don't Muslim Americans have the constitutional right to bear arms? Isn't that an unamerican thing to say?

chair

Mr. Chair (a pewdiepie reference),

I have no idea what that means. I chose Chair as a name for reasons relating to a Terry Pratchett novel, Ever hear of Bill Door?

before I respond to the details of your posting, I wish to note the irony of a Jewish Israeli criticizing anyone for expressing his desire to live in an ethnically and ideologically homogeneous society...
You. Live. In. Israel.

This seems to be the gist of your argument. You want to ship people you don't like off to various countries all over the world. My criticism of it is rejected on an Ad hominem basis. Which in itself is a false form of argument.

It also happens to be based on false ideas about Israel. You may disagree with Israeli policy towards Arabs living in the west bank or Gaza, but Israel is not shipping out Arab Israeli citizens. The country is far from "ethnically and ideologically homogeneous society". You are speaking out of ignorance. I suggest that you learn more about Israel before you continue in this vein.

And learn to defend your arguments without ad hominem arguments.