masks work .. to infect you :(

Arthur Brain

You're the first person I've ever known of who fears the common cold. You know it's caused by a coronavirus don't you? You must also fear the flu as it's caused by a virus too. I've never gotten a flu shot. And that fact has decreased the odds of me ever catching the coronavirus by 36% compared to anyone who has gotten a flu shot according the DoD

I've always considered 99 out of 100 chances very good odds. I'd bet the farm on those odds at any time. I guess you consider a 1 in 100 chance of losing way too risky as you think lockdowns which are leaving little kids distraught and unable to cope and petri dish masks good ways to increase your odds.
Well, no I'm not because I don't. The rest is way off the mark as per usual with you also...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Study: Surgical and Cloth Masks Filter Roughly 10% Efficient at Blocking Aerosols

The commonly worn cloth and surgical masks are roughly 10 percent efficient at blocking exhaled aerosols, a University of Waterloo study found.

The study, examining the effects of masks and ventilation, ultimately found that commonly used cloth and surgical masks do little to filter exhaled aerosols.

“The results show that a standard surgical and three-ply cloth masks, which see current widespread use, filter at apparent efficiencies of only 12.4% and 9.8%, respectively,” the study concluded, noting that KN95 and N95 masks were far more effective at filtering out aerosols.

Right Divider

Body part
“The results show that a standard surgical and three-ply cloth masks, which see current widespread use, filter at apparent efficiencies of only 12.4% and 9.8%, respectively,” the study concluded, noting that KN95 and N95 masks were far more effective at filtering out aerosols.
I'm very curious why they consider a 2.6% increase in efficiency to be "far more effective".

marke

Mask mandates only apply to the sheep, not the shepherds. Democrats heap heavy burdens and regulations on others that they consider themselves exempted from.

Matthew 23:4
For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

The Los Angeles County Department of Health defended the maskless 2021 Emmy Awards Monday and said it was not in violation of the county’s mask mandate because “television” productions are granted “exceptions.”