masks work .. to infect you :(

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations"

h**ps://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1473367533281546241?s=20

an n95 mask is no good either the way the general public mishandle them
and wear the same one for days šŸ¤”
The state has gone back to a mask mandate indoors again - my first knowledge of it was a couple hours ago when I popped in the grocery store and there was a sign on the door. Went back to the car, rooted around on the passenger seat and pulled out the same blue mask that I've been wearing when I've had to since the beginning. It's pretty grubby looking but I don't care.
It's only been worn in stores and such. I have a different one that I wore at work when I had to.

Gary K

Banned
It is bad enough that contrary facts are labeled ā€œmisinformationā€ by ā€œfact checkersā€ who recently admitted theyā€™re in the business of offering opinions and thus, cannot be held liable for smearing fact-providers as peddlers of ā€œmisinformation.ā€

It will get worse when to utter contrary opinion is taken as evidence of mental illness ā€“ by the same ā€œfact checkers.ā€

Right Divider

Body part
I'm constantly amazed by the hypocrisy and lunacy of this whole "vaccine" situation.
She mentions "vaccinated AND boosted"... so being "vaccinated" is not really "vaccinated".
Endless "boosters"... every 3 months? Every month? Every 10 minutes?

Even those silly flu shots are only annual.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Let's encourage more libs to wear masks more often. Most of dem is Dead Ugly.

iu

This is actually an old meme from years ago. Today we could add YouTuber Rebecca Hargraves (AKA "Blonde in the Belly of the Beast")

iu

Also Candace Owens

iu

And also Tomi Lahren

iu

way 2 go

Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection.

Where did these bacteria come from? The nose and throat. By wearing a mask, you are forcing her to rebreathe these harmful bacteria
(3) the character of the resulting pneumonia, clinical and pathologic, is largely determined by the nature of the secondary invaders, whether Pfeiffer bacillus, streptococcus, pneumococcus, or other organisms;

Which just so happen to be the same bacteria found in masks. Some of the bacteria found on a mask are, but not limited to:

Bacillus, Staphylococcus
, and Acinetobacter spp. were mostly cultured from the masks and 43% of these isolates were resistant to ampicillin or erythromycin. Microbial profiling demonstrated a consistent difference between mask types.