masks work .. to infect you :(

Gary K

Banned
It's almost like masks don't have anything to do with anything.
It's almost like that, but it isn't. Masks dehumanize people. Look at the faces coming at you in stores, on the street, etc.... My next door neighbor, whom I've talked to hundreds of times over the last 4 years was in the checkout line in the grocery store just in front of me. He was standing facing me while the cashier rang up his purchases and I didn't even recognize him with his mask on (he never wears one at home). Until his wife, without a mask on, faced me I never knew he was there.

Masks make us breathe all the viruses that live in our system that we are immune to. Meaning they start re-infecting us by re-breathing them because we re-breathe a portion of our own exhalation gases and those viruses and microbes are in our exhalation gases.

The psychological factor of dehumanization is a big factor with children. The don't have the wherewithal to truly understand what is going on so it makes the world around them very different for them. So it warps who they are and the picture of the world around them.

Masks are a large part of the psychological attack on our civilization and our thought patterns. They isolate us from each other, and make us more fearful of each other. They break down trust. And a world without trust is a very scary place for all of us.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Florida and Sweden are doing better without masks ,
masks are just a "virtue signal"
that infects the wearer with the virus they are trying to prevent

everyone touches their mask ,
but how many touched their faces as often as they touch their mask?
True. Masks just create a David's Star in society so people with a face are marked.

way 2 go

link

mask work to infect you , the cloth mask nebulize the the saliva covid mix on
the mask and make the covid virus airborne

Screenshot_2021-01-16 Do Mask Mandates Work New Analysis Suggests They Don’t.png

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Face-Mask Skepticism Fades in Sweden as Infection Rates Rise

Authorities in Stockholm and a number of other regions across Sweden are abandoning their earlier skepticism and advising people to rely more on face masks, as the country braces for a third wave of coronavirus infections.

The development marks a reversal of Sweden’s previous doubts regarding face coverings, and coincides with an increase in transmission rates. On Tuesday, Stockholm authorities recommended the use of masks on public transport, not just in rush hour but at all times. They also want coverings to be used in shops and in offices.

The number of new coronavirus cases rose 27% last week in the Swedish capital, which not that long ago saw its intensive-care resources pushed to the brink. The relentlessness of the virus has driven Sweden’s government to reconsider its hands-off approach, and parliament enacted legislation last month to allow tougher pandemic restrictions.

way 2 go

PMC National Institutes of Health
Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established.
Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death.

Adverse Effects of Prolonged Mask Use among Healthcare Professionals during COVID-19
Prolonged use of N95 and surgical masks by healthcare professionals during COVID-19 has caused adverse effects such as headaches, rash, acne, skin breakdown, and impaired cognition in the majority of those surveyed.

way 2 go

Face-Mask Skepticism Fades in Sweden as Infection Rates Rise

Authorities in Stockholm and a number of other regions across Sweden are abandoning their earlier skepticism and advising people to rely more on face masks, as the country braces for a third wave of coronavirus infections.

The development marks a reversal of Sweden’s previous doubts regarding face coverings, and coincides with an increase in transmission rates. On Tuesday, Stockholm authorities recommended the use of masks on public transport, not just in rush hour but at all times. They also want coverings to be used in shops and in offices.

The number of new coronavirus cases rose 27% last week in the Swedish capital, which not that long ago saw its intensive-care resources pushed to the brink. The relentlessness of the virus has driven Sweden’s government to reconsider its hands-off approach, and parliament enacted legislation last month to allow tougher pandemic restrictions.
Sweden Bans Masks: ‘No Scientific Evidence’ They Prevent wuflu

Officials in Halmstad municipality, Sweden, recently forced a teacher to remove their mask and prohibited the use of masks and all forms of PPE in schools. The municipality said there was no scientific evidence for wearing masks, citing the Swedish public health agency.

Screenshot_2021-02-23 Sweden Coronavirus 642,099 Cases and 12,713  - Worldometer.png

Screenshot_2021-02-23 Sweden Coronavirus 642,099 Cases and 12,713 Deaths - Worldometer.png

way 2 go