ECT MADists don't follow Paul

whitestone

Jesus did speak of the things kept secret since the foundation of the world.

However, he spoke of these things in parables.

This proves that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world, and NOT Paul.

then you say they were spoken ,,,,,then at the end you argue they are not,,,,

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2 Cor 12:6 (KJV)

"For I will say the truth..."

When did he?

Tet left out that part.

Paul was talking about boasting.

He said he had no problem boasting about men like John.

Then Paul said he would not boast about himself except for his weaknesses.

SaulToPaul 2

Paul was talking about boasting.

He said he had no problem boasting about men like John.

Then Paul said he would not boast about himself except for his weaknesses.

No.

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yes.

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

Paul is speaking about John.

John heard unspeakable words which are unlawful for a man to utter.

Paul says he will boast about a man like John, but not about himself.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

In verse 6 Paul says that even if he did boast about himself, he wouldn't be a fool, because Paul knew that he (Paul) spoke the truth.

Paul doesn't want to boast about himself because he doesn't want people to make what he is preaching about him (like you guys do), but instead about the revelations he was given.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tell us then what are the things that were not permitted to be said of the third heaven,and what are the things the 7 thunders spoke?

If it's unlawful for any man to speak them (which means no man has ever spoke them), then how the heck would I know what they are?

whitestone

Here's a bit of math,,,

The book of 2corinthians can be dated pretty close to ad56 from the events in Acts. http://www.datingthenewtestament.com/Corinthians.htm

So in 2 Corinthians 12:2 KJV Paul knows a man... so,ad56 subtract 14 years and it's ad42? Paul is separated out in acts 9,about the same time the events of Acts 10,11 are taking place. In Acts 12:43 KJV Herod dies (ad44 in history). Then in Galatians 1:18-19 KJV John has never seen Paul face to face.

Did Paul know a man (if we go before these dates then Saul of tarsus wasn't on good terms with John,something about an arrest warrant) But in 2 cor. he must have been christian at least 14 years before.

Now Revelation if we say its written around ad66(think preterit) so ad66-14 is ad52,,Paul does know John in ad52,but why are they both saying that in ad52(John) that the things the 7 voices uttered were not revealed, And in ad56 Paul says the things seen in the third heaven cannot?

whitestone

Indeed they are in the trap as Jesus said to the Jews John 5:43-47 KJV that they would then receive another who comes in his own name. It would seem they would connect it with the beast and his name,that is they will not calculate it.

To the Jew they will not see Jesus again(second coming) until they say "blessed is he that cometh in the name of the lord..." Psalm 118:26 KJV , Matthew 23:39 KJV ,,which is the Achilles heel, and why is Luke 24:44 KJV and Psalms 118:26 KJV which is not yet fulfilled.

The Jew it seems will build them an city and the evil one will come and they will receive him as the Messiah and say to him "blessed is he..." and then discern their error and repent of it and say to Jesus blessed is he that commeth... and fulfill the scripture.

The preterits,their eschatology is most complete in this regard and so the same they are not looking for another. To them the next event is God so they will worship the beast,,,

So on Pentecost in Acts 2 were all these secrets fulfilled?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a bit of math,,,

The book of 2corinthians can be dated pretty close to ad56 from the events in Acts. http://www.datingthenewtestament.com/Corinthians.htm

So in 2 Corinthians 12:2 KJV Paul knows a man... so,ad56 subtract 14 years and it's ad42? Paul is separated out in acts 9,about the same time the events of Acts 10,11 are taking place. In Acts 12:43 KJV Herod dies (ad44 in history). Then in Galatians 1:18-19 KJV John has never seen Paul face to face.

First off, how do you know which John wrote Revelation?

John the Baptist, John the Apostle, John the father of Simon Peter, John Mark, John the Elder?

Did Paul know a man (if we go before these dates then Saul of tarsus wasn't on good terms with John,something about an arrest warrant) But in 2 cor. he must have been christian at least 14 years before.

Now Revelation if we say its written around ad66(think preterit) so ad66-14 is ad52,,Paul does know John in ad52,but why are they both saying that in ad52(John) that the things the 7 voices uttered were not revealed, And in ad56 Paul says the things seen in the third heaven cannot?

Paul doesn't say he met John 14 years ago. Paul says that what happened to John was 14 years ago.

Hypothetically, Paul could have met John the day before he wrote 2 Corinthians, and said "I know a man in Christ WHO fourteen years ago...."

whitestone

in Matthew 13:35 KJV Jesus said he would utter things "kept secret from the foundation"...

In Revelation 5:12 KJV Jesus receives ,,power,riches,wisdom,strength,honour,glory and blessing

in rev.5 the "key words" are "slain,Lamb,by his blood ect." did he posses these things before or after he was slain? If he received these things "after he was slain",,,is it possible for him to have spoken the things that were sealed with 7 seals before he was slain(cross)?

So if he didn't open the seals until afterward(while in heaven) how could he have spoken those things hidden from the foundation until after his d.b.r.?

have all the things in Matthew 13:35 KJV been fulfilled if there are things still not uttered and things not lawful to speak?

whitestone

John himself said he did not know who he was John 1:31-33 KJV . He did know that his cousin was named Jesus,but he didn't know who the Messiah was untill he saw the Holy Spirit remain on him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John himself said he did not know who he was John 1:31-33 KJV . He did know that his cousin was named Jesus,but he didn't know who the Messiah was untill he saw the Holy Spirit remain on him.

What does that have to do with Paul saying: I know a man in Christ who 14 years ago....."?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
have all the things in Matthew 13:35 KJV been fulfilled if there are things still not uttered and things not lawful to speak?

I have no idea.

I would think there are many mysteries of the kingdom of God that we have no idea about.

However, what we do know is that it was Christ Jesus who first preached mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world, and not Paul.

Paul was given revelation, and preached many mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world, but he wasn't the first to do so.

john w

Hall of Fame
He can't

The only thing he can do is call people names who bring it up.

You pathetic hypocrite, punk.

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-Tet..

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

vs.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actress?

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tet.

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tet

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky....... you can't tell the differnece."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tet.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:”-Craigee Jo

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805

“Are there trailer parks in England?”-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

This "thread:" "mystery boy...Johnny the dance director"

Con artist. Which side of that pudgy, prissy face, do you want slapped, Craigie?

whitestone

I have no idea.

I would think there are many mysteries of the kingdom of God that we have no idea about.

However, what we do know is that it was Christ Jesus who first preached mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world, and not Paul.

Paul was given revelation, and preached many mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world, but he wasn't the first to do so.

were all prophecies written in the law,prophets and psalms fulfilled by ad70?