Limiting the Death of Christ

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Understand something,

Those who teach that Christ died for all men without exception, and yet, all men without exception will not be saved, they do limit the death of Christ in a horrible way. They limit the efficacious power of it. They testify thereby that the death of Christ in and of itself doesn't in fact, save anyone.Now sound Gospel teachers see where the scripture teaches the limit of the extent of Christs death, limiting it to His Sheep, but they limit not the efficacious saving quality of His Death.
OK. Would you agree that the following passage refers to His Sheep, as I do? John 6:

“Truly, truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of Man, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For My flesh is real food, and My blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him. 57Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your fathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this bread will live forever.”​

I think that you do, I just want to make sure.

Right Divider

Body part
So then, you do believe that Jesus had a human soul/spirit?
Was He a man or not? Your theory seems to be that He has just a body and none of the other aspects of humanity.

Then you cannot also say He did not have two minds, two wills, and two identities.
Luk 22:42 KJV Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
If God's will is one and only one... how can Jesus say that?

As God was Jesus' will not the exact same one as His Father's who is also God? Does God have two wills?

Either His nature was God in the flesh or He was two separate beings in one body.
I believe that you are making a false dichotomy.

The Bible does not teach that anywhere. In fact, it tells us the opposite.
See Luke 22:42

I would have thought after all these years that people on TOL could learn to think logically. Guess not.
I believe that it is you that has problems thinking logically.

OZOS

Yes, the Bible says "the man Christ Jesus". If Jesus only had a human body, He's not human.
You have a false Jesus, one that is double-minded, with two wills and two distinct identities. You reject God's word on who Jesus is.

I have no idea what those have to do with this.
Of course you don't, you're not very bright. You said that God cannot know something. The verse I gave you says that God chooses to not know our sins.

Right Divider

Body part