Liberal White Women Learn How Racist They Are

The Berean

I see it as a lack of perspective, of experience, of historical knowledge

to view today's micro-inequities in isolation, without the knowledge of where we've been and how far we've come, without the balancing of the true injustices and atrocities of the past, is to afford them a degree of importance that they don't deserve

remember last year's uproar over the Covington High kids and the indian activist at the Lincoln memorial?

Idiot leftists online were eager to destroy Nick Sandmann and his family because of a perceived "smirk" - there were calls to physically assault him, to pressure his parents' employers into firing them, to burn down the school with the kids locked inside

because of a "smirk"

I seriously think that social media has made us all, as a society, dumber, by giving a voice to the truly moronic, an amplified voice that would be easily disregarded in real life

most people don't understand that half of all Americans have IQ's less than 100 and 9% have IQ's less than 80

and I used to get a huge kick out of the emotional response I'd get here from the more dimwitted when I'd point out that more than half of black americans have IQ's less than 100

The first point is clearly true. Most people never actually study history so they are ignorant of the past.

I believe social media feeds narcissism. A lot of people want to feel special and think they are special because they have 100K followers on Twitter. But the vast majority of these "influencers" have no real life accomplishments that would truly inspire others.

I live in California and my home state has devolved into a progressive wasteland. People are leaving in droves and California has the highest rate of homelessness in the US.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh, I’m beginning to see why police violence against black people does not bother you... :(

Police violence against black criminals doesn't bother me.

In a similar manner police violence against white criminals doesn't bother me.

Police violence against yellow criminals or brown or purple or green criminals doesn't bother me either.

PyramidHead

Sure, same way I'd refer to you or any other white person as a Caucasian. As an accurate descriptive.

My wife would find that incredibly hurtful. And that word and Caucasian are not comparable. Honky or cracker maybe, but even that does not carry the same historical hateful weight.

as a personal aside I am taken aback that you would call my wife and son the n word to their face, to my face. I know that is worth nothing to you, but there it is.

ok doser

My wife would find that incredibly hurtful. And that word and Caucasian are not comparable. Honky or cracker maybe, but even that does not carry the same historical hateful weight.

as a personal aside I am taken aback that you would call my wife and son the n word to their face, to my face. I know that is worth nothing to you, but there it is.

So now "negro" is the new n-word? :nono:

ok doser

When I was teaching in the inner city I got called ni66er 7 times a day by the kids. I thought it was hilarious but I couldn't react. I had to pretend I didn't hear it.

ok doser

New? It is the original. It is a highly inappropriate term. I’m sure you know no black person wants to be called that word by a white person. Don’t play coy with me.

No, it has its roots in the Latin "niger", or black

PyramidHead

No, it has its roots in the Latin "niger", or black

In America, it has roots in brutality and suffering, hatred and subjugation. It is highly offensive, regardless of the words Latin origins. It is hurtful to use that word, I know you can do better.