Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you think the law which will go forth from Jerusalem in the future are the laws of the old covenant.

Not likely.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

2Co 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

You do not follow Paul as he followed Christ at all.

You are an imposter, not a Christian at all.

LA

Stay off of that LA Freeway, it's bumper to bumper with false doctrine and confusion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John,

Why does it bother you so much that true Christians following Jesus with Godly conduct?

It seems so clear that you are jealous of true followers, and so bark Jesus' followers are cult, wolf, deceiver, nonbeliever, satanic and so on..

I am sure I missed many names you labeled your enemy.

Do your glasses have REAL lenses in them?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wow, I don't remember that thread. I guess it was posted when I was banned.

It sure is trashy thread and this kind of despicable personal attacks never changed since.

Why does it bother you so much how I write or type or who edit my convictions?

I made it very clear that sometimes my son who is not with me anymore did it for me. I wanted make sure my writing is clear.

Yes, when he edited, it was much more clear. But it is my conviction regardless.

It so sad that you guys are so intimidated by my claims of your faith.

My claim has been only one thing: Jesus is the center of Christianity. So if you bear His name, you better know what He teaches and try to be like Him.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

Jesus' teachings are His followers' law.

You guys don't seem to love Jesus. Why does it bother you so much that my claim of Jesus' teachings is the center of Christianity?

BTW, my children stopped editing my posts long time ago.

So you still have problem with my writing?

My son says many people don't speak or wright too well. So I am not bad at all.

He was almost strait A student through out his high school and college years. He got award on one of the ten highest rate academically.

You're pretty close to being "ILLITERATE."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have told many times that you have reading comprehension.

I make simple comments to expose your ignorance of Christianity.

The word "Christianity" is about what it is.

Christianity is all about Jesus' teachings. And sermon on the mount is full of Jesus' teaching about how to live godly life.

Peace, friend.

I certainly hope you realize that I have the utmost of respect for your ignorance.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak Met Bybee In Person

Meshak Met Bybee In Person

Wow, I don't remember that thread. I guess it was posted when I was banned.
I do not know the circumstances. I only found the post to help you prove you were personally met by another.

To determine if you were banned at that time go here: http://theologyonline.com/usercp.php

Scroll down to the section "Latest Infractions Received" and examine the dates of any listings in that section.

Why does it bother you so much how I write or type or who edit my convictions?
If you examine that thread you will find that I did not post in that thread at all, so I do not know why you are asking this question to me. Perhaps you intended this question to be directed at another? :idunno:

AMR

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you examine that thread you will find that I did not post in that thread at all, so I do not know why you are asking this question to me. Perhaps you intended this question to be directed at another? :idunno:

AMR

thank you for finding a thread for me.

And my question was not to you. It was for those despicable ones who is disgracing Jesus' name with their immature and childish conduct.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
10 posts in a row from the troll who has said nothing of value as usual.

LA

This thread itself proof what kind of faith they are holding on to.

This is what I am talking about.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

They are disgracing Jesus with this kind of conduct, and it does not seem to bother most of this forum members.

Someone suggested to help me to close this thread but I declined, because I want the public to know how they practice their faith facing their enemy Christians.

Sad part is that their motive of this thread is to humiliate me, but they don't even realize they are only humiliating themselves.

God, have mercy on us all.

musterion

I conclude what I have to say with above comment.

I will take the dust off my hands from this thread.

Peace and blessings.

Just like God's Truth, you keep asking us why we don't obey Jesus.

You mean Jesus from the three Gospels...Matthew, Mark and John.

You refuse to acknowledge Him from anywhere else in the Bible.

Jesus, at that time, was talking ONLY to Jews and ONLY about Jews in Israel of the day.

He was not talking to or about you, or any of us.

We've shown you where He said this Himself.

You do not believe it.

You do not believe the words of Jesus, therefore you cannot obey Him.

So there's nothing more to discuss with you people.

You're Watchtower, so you don't want to really discuss anything with us anyway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just like God's Truth, you keep asking us why we don't obey Jesus.

You mean Jesus from the three Gospels...Matthew, Mark and John.

You refuse to acknowledge Him from anywhere else in the Bible.

Jesus, at that time, was talking ONLY to Jews and ONLY about Jews in Israel of the day.

He was not talking to or about you, or any of us.

We've shown you where He said this Himself.

You do not believe it.

You do not believe the words of Jesus, therefore you cannot obey Him.

So there's nothing more to discuss with you people.

You're Watchtower, so you don't want to really discuss anything with us anyway.

EXCELLENT POST!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This thread itself proof what kind of faith they are holding on to.

This is what I am talking about.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

They are disgracing Jesus with this kind of conduct, and it does not seem to bother most of this forum members.

Someone suggested to help me to close this thread but I declined, because I want the public to know how they practice their faith facing their enemy Christians.

Sad part is that their motive of this thread is to humiliate me, but they don't even realize they are only humiliating themselves.

God, have mercy on us all.

I like the way you "don't think."