Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

The Berean

?
Rittenhouse was asked by a friend to protect his business he wasn’t a militant, which is the lefts narrative. The real blame is by the police who stood back and did nothing as folks businesses were burned to the ground.
What is the name of this friend? What is the name of the business? This is news to me. The actual owner of the business had stated he didn't know Rittenhouse and he never asked Rittenhouse or anyone else to protect his business. And I agree the police should have protected property that night.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I still not sure why BLM people care about this case at all? It has noting to do with Black people. No Black people were involved in the shootings.
Hey there old friend! Been awhile. It seems the protesters who were killed were on their side and perhaps rittenhouse represents the gun toting oppressor?
On news tonight the lead story was the Georgia shooting. I agree that is much more relevant to race oppression than the rittenhouse case.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hey there old friend! Been awhile. It seems the protesters who were killed were on their side and perhaps rittenhouse represents the gun toting oppressor?
On news tonight the lead story was the Georgia shooting. I agree that is much more relevant to race oppression than the rittenhouse case.
Arbery

I haven't followed that one since the original incident.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
?

What is the name of this friend? What is the name of the business? This is news to me. The actual owner of the business had stated he didn't know Rittenhouse and he never asked Rittenhouse ort anyone else to protect his business. And I agree the police should have protected property that night.

The Berean

He would have been a fool to go there without a way to defend himself.

Or are you buying into the messaging the prosecution was trying, that the very presence of the rifle was inciting, and thus he was responsible for the attacks which were perpetrated against him?
My two cents in what happened is that the crazy rioters wanted to burn down buildings but Rittenhouse and his buddies wouldn't let them. Then rioters got belligerent with them. I still believe Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself but he's just a dumb kid that was way in over his head. But, I do not blame him. I blames the adults in his life who completely failed him. His mother is a piece of work (she tired to kill herself a few years ago) and Rittenhouse has no father in his life. It's kind of ironic that Rittenhouse's life is closer to what we see in many many poor young black boys who have no father.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
During the trial(which I watched) it came out that Rittenhouse was asked to protect the automobile dealership by the owner of the dealership.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My two cents in what happened is that the crazy rioters wanted to burn down buildings but Rittenhouse and his buddies wouldn't let them. Then rioters got belligerent with them. I still believe Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself but he's just a dumb kid that was way in over his head. But, I do not blame him. I blames the adults in his life who completely failed him. His mother is a piece of work (she tired to kill herself a few years ago) and Rittenhouse has no father in his life. It's kind of ironic that Rittenhouse's life is closer to what we see in many many poor young black boys who have no father.
I agree, he's just kid who made mistakes and was in it over his head and two persons ended up dead. I would like to see the court go easy on him. The kid did not intend to kill , but the court may send him to prison for a long time. He is like many poor kids, no father and unstable family.

The Berean

I agree, he's just kid who made mistakes and was in it over his head and two persons ended up dead. I would like to see the court go easy on him. The kid did not intend to kill , but the court may send him to prison for a long time. He is like many poor kids, no father and unstable family.
He shouldn't go to prison.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I still not sure why BLM people care about this case at all? It has noting to do with Black people. No Black people were involved in the shootings.
BLM doesn't like people being allowed to defend themselves because they - the left wing which wants their militant wing to be effective - can see a future where they are allowed to intimidate anyone they want into doing what they say.

The reason BLM is interested in a case that has nothing to do with race is because race has nothing to do with it. BLM is first leftist (evil control freaks) and racism is just one tool they use among many.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
BLM doesn't like people being allowed to defend themselves because they - the left wing which wants their militant wing to be effective - can see a future where they are allowed to intimidate anyone they want into doing what they say.

The reason BLM is interested in a case that has nothing to do with race is because race has nothing to do with it. BLM is first leftist (evil control freaks) and racism is just one tool they use among many.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:) One of the Fathers (I don't think this one has too much influence himself anymore but he is a prime example of the set.) of the current unrest way back when this was all just getting warmed up.

Remember these guys Ktoyou?

All those horrible little Boomer Red Diaper Doper Babies from waaay back when? They are the Generals....This hs nothing to do with actual racial injustice. I myself was fooled a bit in the beginning but it didn't take long to see through it.

I used to love this show when I was a kid....Yeah, I was a weird little 'Sperg Lord. :p