Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Rittenhouse only ever fired in self defense after several criminals assaulted him. I don't know why some people can't see that, but those people are in "denial of reality" mode on this issue.

Last edited:

The Berean

Rittenhouse only ever fired in self defense after several criminals assaulted him. I don't know why some people can't see that, but those people are in "denial of reality" mode on this issue.
Yes, I stated this over a year ago. The three men who were shot attacked Rittenhouse first. They instigated the violent encounter. Rittenhouse went above and beyond to run away from his attackers. The three ADULT men chose to engage a teenage boy in violence. It's pretty stupid to attack a person carrying a rifle and who knows how to use it. There are no "heroes" here. But IMO Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself. He should be found not guilty.

The liberal media is total garbage here. They are trying to paint this kid as a racist white nationalist which is a complete lie. This case has nothing to do with racism.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yes, I stated this over a year ago. The three men who were shot attacked Rittenhouse first. They instigated the violent encounter. Rittenhouse went above and beyond to run away from his attackers. The three ADULT men chose to engage a teenage boy in violence. It's pretty stupid to attack a person carrying a rifle and who knows how to use it. There are no "heroes" here. But IMO Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself. He should be found not guilty.

The liberal media is total garbage here. They are trying to paint this kid as a racist white nationalist which is a complete lie. This case has nothing to do with racism.
Agreed except for the part about there being no "heroes" here. Rittenhouse acted out of altruism from beginning to end. He went to Kenosha to scrub graffiti and put out arson fires. He was armed for his own protection and defended himself when necessary. If every 17 year old was a Kyle Rittenhouse, we'd have a lot less crime in our country. Rittenhouse is a hero.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That kid should be held up as a national hero and the muppets who tried to murder him executed.
The one muppet who unquestionably attempted to murder him got away with only a shot in the arm. Kyle let him off easy. which proves that he was not the ruthless killer or vigilante that the MSM are trying to paint him out to be.

Last edited:

The Berean

Agreed except for the part about there being no "heroes" here. Rittenhouse acted out of altruism from beginning to end. He went to Kenosha to scrub graffiti and put out arson fires. He was armed for his own protection and defended himself when necessary. If every 17 year old was a Kyle Rittenhouse, we'd have a lot less crime in our country. Rittenhouse is a hero.
This is just my personal view but killing an unarmed man is not particularly heroic. Sometimes killing is unavoidable or necessary for instance in self defense or the death penalty. But we should never take pleasure or celebrate the killing of another human being. But Rittenhouse had every right to defend himself and he did so legally as far as I can tell. I just do not like the idea in general of 17 year old kids carrying weapons. Rittenhouse was still a minor. Where were his parents? Rittenhouse seems to be mature for his age which is great. He kept his cool under pressure and duress. He attempted run away from his attackers That's a credit to him. But the vast majority of 17 year old are nothing like Rittenhouse.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is just my personal view but killing an unarmed man is not particularly heroic.

Heroic? Under normal circumstances, no.

However, killing someone to protect the life of the innocent, when that person cannot be otherwise stopped is certainly a heroic thing to do, even if they are unarmed.

Sometimes killing is unavoidable or necessary for instance in self defense

Or in defence of others.

or the death penalty. But we should never take pleasure or celebrate the killing of another human being.

Indeed, for every man is made in God's image.

But Rittenhouse had every right to defend himself and he did so legally as far as I can tell.

Agreed.

I just do not like the idea in general of 17 year old kids carrying weapons.

I see no inherent problem with it.

Rittenhouse was still a minor. Where were his parents? Rittenhouse seems to be mature for his age which is great. He kept his cool under pressure and duress. He attempted run away from his attackers That's a credit to him. But the vast majority of 17 year old are nothing like Rittenhouse.

Unfortunately. I blame society.

doodlebug

r.
He is clearly guilty of the misdemeanor gun charge though, but he had no business being there in the first place.
If he feared his safety he would have stayed home and let law enforcement do their job. Since they didn't ask him or any other boy scouts for help he was just in the way and wound up almost getting killed himself and killing other people,. That dumb kid

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
r.
He is clearly guilty of the misdemeanor gun charge though, but he had no business being there in the first place.
True, but the rioters, looters, arsonists, etc had no business being there either. Perhaps one can fault him for being to idealistic, I can't fault this kid for trying to be on the side of right.
If he feared his safety he would have stayed home and let law enforcement do their job.
Law enforcement across the country was overwhelmed at that point.
Since they didn't ask him or any other boy scouts for help he was just in the way and wound up almost getting killed himself and killing other people,. That dumb kid
The ones who got killed were far, far dumber, but sure, let's ruin this kid's future. No, wait, let's not.

doodlebug

Maybe baby, but I don't know? Seems like I would not have an AR type gun and I would not take a gun to a riot, or whatever you call it, and not think it might lead to shooting someone. Maybe I'm strange, but I think walking about armed is asking for trouble.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Prosecutor pushes the boundaries of Law, is warned by the judge, continues to push way past the boundaries of law and is smacked down hard by the judge.

Gary K

Banned
Maybe baby, but I don't know? Seems like I would not have an AR type gun and I would not take a gun to a riot, or whatever you call it, and not think it might lead to shooting someone. Maybe I'm strange, but I think walking about armed is asking for trouble.
How about all those other people walking around armed? Why single out Rittenhouse when he was not there to riot?