Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
r.
He is clearly guilty of the misdemeanor gun charge though, but he had no business being there in the first place.
If he feared his safety he would have stayed home and let law enforcement do their job. Since they didn't ask him or any other boy scouts for help he was just in the way and wound up almost getting killed himself and killing other people,. That dumb kid
It was the rioters and pedophiles who had no business being there.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
r.
He is clearly guilty of the misdemeanor gun charge though, but he had no business being there in the first place.

Wrong. It's a free country. He has every right to be out in public.

Stop defending the actions of criminals by condemning those who are innocent.

If he feared his safety

Clearly he did not, at least until someone with a handgun attacked him, at which point he exercised his God-given rights to life and to bear arms, and defended his life with his weapon by shooting the thug who was attacking him.

he would have stayed home

Why should he?

and let law enforcement do their job.

What job? He wasn't there to attack anyone, or to be a vigilante and beat up the thugs and villains who were roaming the streets that night.

Since they didn't ask him

He was there as a free citizen who had armed himself in order to protect himself and others, if necessary.

There is nothing at all wrong with that.

or any other boy scouts for help

So what?

he was just in the way

Was he though?

Not sure if this was posted in this thread or in a different one, but in case you haven't seen it yet, here it is:

I recommend you watch it, and then try to make the argument that he was in the way, again.

and wound up almost getting killed himself

Because he was attacked by thugs who should have already been behind bars awaiting trial. That's not his fault. That's theirs. Don't blame the innocent and protect or defend the guilty.

and killing other people,.

Rather, almost killed someone who was attacking him with a gun.... in other words: the person who attacked him had the intent to kill, and Kyle would have been fully justified had he killed him in self defence. Luckily, the bastard who attacked Kyle got off with only a bullet in the arm, rather than death through lead poisoning...

Oh, and the thug? He should be executed upon conviction for attempted murder.

That dumb kid

Not even close.

Last edited:

marke

4:38 Shapiro rips the leftist MSM coverage of the trial.

The thugs attacking Rittenhouse were hired rioters there to tear down and destroy for the purposes of furthering the leftist agenda being paid for by wicked opponents of God and country. Those opponents of God and country are all about allowing criminal thugs to commit violence without prosecution while arresting anyone, police or civilian, who gets in their way. Leftists do not care about human and civil rights and do not respect the US Constitution.

There is social justice, and then there’s courtroom justice. As the ongoing Kyle Rittenhouse trial illustrates, never the twain shall meet.

Rittenhouse was indicted by mob-compliant Wisconsin prosecutors for murdering two men and attempting to murder two others when he was attacked three nights into the radical left’s rioting in Kenosha on August 25, 2020. As this is written, the trial, which began last week, has taken a remarkable turn: Despite a stunningly weak case presented by the state — one that could perhaps have been thrown out by the judge as woefully insufficient when the prosecutors rested on Tuesday — Rittenhouse has elected to testify. Despite the obvious risk in this, he has fared well thus far. Prosecutors flailed on cross-examination, became argumentative, and were repeatedly chastised in the jury’s presence by the understandably exasperated trial judge, Bruce Schroeder.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wrong. It's a free country. He has every right to be out in public.

Stop defending the actions of criminals by condemning those who are innocent.

Clearly he did not, at least until someone with a handgun attacked him, at which point he exercised his God-given rights to life and to bear arms, and defended his life with his weapon by shooting the thug who was attacking him.

Why should he?

What job? He wasn't there to attack anyone, or to be a vigilante and beat up the thugs and villains who were roaming the streets that night.

He was there as a free citizen who had armed himself in order to protect himself and others, if necessary.

There is nothing at all wrong with that.

So what?

Was he though?

Not sure if this was posted in this thread or in a different one, but in case you haven't seen it yet, here it is:

I recommend you watch it, and then try to make the argument that he was in the way, again.

Because he was attacked by thugs who should have already been behind bars awaiting trial. That's not his fault. That's theirs. Don't blame the innocent and protect or defend the guilty.

Rather, almost killed someone who was attacking him with a gun.... in other words: the person who attacked him had the intent to kill, and Kyle would have been fully justified had he killed him in self defence. Luckily, the bastard who attacked Kyle got off with only a bullet in the arm, rather than death through lead poisoning...

Oh, and the thug? He should be executed upon conviction for attempted murder.

Prosecutor pushes the boundaries of Law, is warned by the judge, continues to push way past the boundaries of law and is smacked down hard by the judge.

I stand corrected. Turns out at least two of his attackers were killed by him (if I heard correctly what the video ok doser posted said), in self defence.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Might i add that the first person Kyle killed (in self defence) was a convicted child rapist who was just released from a mental hospital and immediately went to the downtown Kenosha riots.

In other words, this guy should have been put to death LONG ago, when he was convicted of raping children. Justice was served (finally) by Kyle, though unintentionally.

Gary K

Banned
The thugs attacking Rittenhouse were hired rioters there to tear down and destroy for the purposes of furthering the leftist agenda being paid for by wicked opponents of God and country. Those opponents of God and country are all about allowing criminal thugs to commit violence without prosecution while arresting anyone, police or civilian, who gets in their way. Leftists do not care about human and civil rights and do not respect the US Constitution.

There is social justice, and then there’s courtroom justice. As the ongoing Kyle Rittenhouse trial illustrates, never the twain shall meet.

Rittenhouse was indicted by mob-compliant Wisconsin prosecutors for murdering two men and attempting to murder two others when he was attacked three nights into the radical left’s rioting in Kenosha on August 25, 2020. As this is written, the trial, which began last week, has taken a remarkable turn: Despite a stunningly weak case presented by the state — one that could perhaps have been thrown out by the judge as woefully insufficient when the prosecutors rested on Tuesday — Rittenhouse has elected to testify. Despite the obvious risk in this, he has fared well thus far. Prosecutors flailed on cross-examination, became argumentative, and were repeatedly chastised in the jury’s presence by the understandably exasperated trial judge, Bruce Schroeder.
There is no such concept as social justice. There is only justice or injustice.

The so-called social justice refers to special treatment for groups of people. That is not justice. That is favoritism. It is injustice and is harmful to those who are the so-called "favored".

One example of this is the double standard of grades. A white kid will need a mid 90's percentage of success on tests and home work to get an A. A minority student will be rewarded with an A for work that has a substantially lower score. That harms the minority student as most students will work only hard enough to get an A. That means a minority student will learn substantially less than the white student and when they get into the working world that deficit of knowledge will come back to bite them. They will start out earning less and continue to earn less unless they are somehow able to overcome the knowledge deficit which is very hard to do as the real learning is done after graduation. That puts them permanently behind unless they are one of the intellectual top 1 or 2 per cent. And they are told then they are being discriminated against because of their skin color.

The people who really discriminated against them were the ones who gave them grades they did not earn and told them they were being "helped" because they couldn't compete intellectually with whitey. They are the real racists.

doodlebug

Rittenhouse is an absolute moron! None of this mess would have occurred had he stayed at home like he should have. He specifically went looking for trouble.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Rittenhouse is an absolute moron! None of this mess would have occurred had he stayed at home like he should have. He specifically went looking for trouble.
If you ask me, it was the rioters, arsonists and looters that Kyle shot who should have stayed home, but they specifically went looking for trouble.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Still condemning the innocent?

How about condemning the guilty, for a change, and defending the innocent.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

I spent a couple hours this morning strapped into the leaf blower, chewing on the Joy Behar controversy. Yes she's an absolute idiot, but to say as she did:

“That acting job of the crying? I can’t even look at it,” Behar said. “That’s one of the worst acting jobs I’ve ever seen.”

My initial response was anger and disgust, two emotional responses that she usually engenders from me because, as I say, she is an absolute idiot, as is her negro co-host. But it occurred to me as I was working that her response, her reaction, it must make sense through whatever lens she sees it. The same must be true for doodlebug - he must be seeing the situation through a lens vastly different from the one you and I look through.

I see an 18 year old boy, much like my own two sons when they were that age, much like many of the high school seniors that I taught when I was teaching, the scouts I worked with when I was a Scout leader, an earnest well-regarded young man, who, when he was 17, found himself attacked by three grown men, one a convicted felon/pedophile, who tried their darndest to kill him.

I can only imagine the distorted lens the likes of doodlebug, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg see him through. But we saw the same phenomenon with Nick Sandmann a couple of years ago. The left hated Nick, just as they hate Kyle, and they want to see both of them punished, not because of what they did, but because of who they are, what they represent. They represent the best of America, and to those who hate America they are the enemy.

Last edited:

doodlebug

If you ask me, it was the rioters, arsonists and looters that Kyle shot who should have stayed home.
They should have all stayed home, easy for me to say I guess. Sincerely 2 liberals wouldn’t be dead if they stayed home too…oh sin sincerely, Rittenhouse deliberately went to Wisconsin when he had no business there, he wanted to murder people. He could have just stayed home as well as not illegally bought that weapon. He is not innocent, none are innocent, all deserve a good spanking!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They should have all stayed home, easy for me to say I guess. Sincerely 2 liberals wouldn’t be dead if they stayed home too…oh sin sincerely, Rittenhouse deliberately went to Wisconsin when he had no business there, he wanted to murder people. He could have just stayed home as well as not illegally bought that weapon. He is not innocent, none are innocent, all deserve a good spanking!
Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz already got the spanking they deserved. Kyle was in Kenosha to scrub graffiti, put out arsonists' fires, and defend local businesses from vandals. He was armed only for his protection. When he was attacked, he defended himself. Why this is so hard for some people to understand I'll never know.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I thought this shooting deserved its own thread. I've been reading quite a bit about this shooting. From all the video's I've seen so so far it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self defense. A court of law will determine if this was the case of course. As usual the portions of media are literally lying about the facts. Rittenhouse didn't cross state lines with a weapon. He was already in Kenosha the day of the shooting working also volunteered to clean graffiti at a local school. This attorney breaks down what happened.

It's too late to change this but you should have titled it "The Attempted Murder Of Kyle Rittenhouse"

doodlebug

Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz already got the spanking they deserved. Kyle was in Kenosha to scrub graffiti, put out arsonists' fires, and defend local businesses from vandals. He was armed only for his protection. When he was attacked, he defended himself. Why this is so hard for some people to understand I'll never know.
Who hired him? He was a child with a gun, why is it so hard to understand a boy with a high-powered rifle does not make sense.