Judge Roy Moore Allegations

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Its only a smear campaign when its directed at "patrick jane's" party of choice - its not a smear when its comes to denigrating anybody on "The Donald's" extensive enemies list -
*********************************************************************************
the FBI,
Special Council Mueller,
Former DBI Director Comey,
Hogn McCain (I like war heroes who weren't captured)
Barrack Obama (wiretapping),
"lying" Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz's father (JFK assassination),
the "fake media"
- CNN,
- MSNBC,
- New York Times,
- Washington Post,.....
Happy New Year from The Donald

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Do you think Moore would have won if he hadn't been branded a child molester one month before the election?

Do you think Bannon may have been the problem? The lady Corfman, dare I call her that, is suing Moore for defamation of character. Is she trying to make Moore look good by comparison?

I don't believe her at all now; we are supposed to believe her and she is lying, because she never went after him as a judge. It is okay to be a democrat wingnut, but to be so dedicated must hurt in the long run.

Arthur Brain

Roy Moore on 9/11...

And then his bonkers spokesperson Janet Porter on Moore including 9/11...(or rather not so much...

:dizzy:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Oh that is typical Anderson-Cooper. I don't [care] if the reporter is a closet homosexual, but he acts like it. Is your right to take [it] up there so important? Or do you like your defilements more spiritual?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Because ... they knew he could not pass one ... :plain:

That's probably just the way it was...

I wonder if the details of who presided over this test, witnesses and the questions ever come out. Considering that one of the 'experts' investigating the supposed "voter fraud" claimed to be able to mathematically prove that there was a conspiracy regarding JFK I'm guessing the caliber of this polygraph test probably wasn't up to much...

Arthur Brain

Moore is looking forward to seeing the facts come to light in court. Polygraphs don't matter anyway.

If they don't matter then why did Moore finally get one done and why did Janet Porter concede that he should have had one at the time of the allegations?

I doubt Moore would really want the facts to come out now...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
0eb708844e1f5b7f68e161fc6d572194.jpg

Do you think Moore would have won if he hadn't been branded a child molester one month before the election?

Would Hillary have won the 2016 Election if WikiLeaks hadn't providing the Trump Campaign with a steady glow of illegally hacked emails from the DNC?

Given that "The Donald" willingly accepted help from the Russians in 2016, the Republicans are hardly in a position to demand that the Alabama Senate election be conducted under the Marquis of Queensberry Rules in 2017!

Following Trump's lead, Alabama Republicans left the lasting impression that voters shouldn't be concerned as to whether Judge Moore had molested underage girls - retaining that Senate seat was the overriding factor!

Even in the "reddest of red states," sexual harassment is a fact of life for many women, and for them, they could identify with Moore's accusers!

Last edited: