JUDAISM: The Mother of All Reglions

chair

Wakeup! That was God's only begotten Son dying on the cross for your sins. Reject that and maybe you deserve to go to hell.

Stuff and nonsense. God does not condemn people to hell just for being people. And my dead brother was not some man-god, just an unfortunate Jew.

Elia

The Law had an expiration date and it expired at the cross.

Bs"d

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

Robert Pate

Banned
Bs"d

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4.

While Christ was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. This signified the end of the Old Covenant the law and the Jewish religion. From now on... "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and religion.

Epoisses

Bs"d

Matthew 5

The law was fulfilled at the cross. If I open my bible today the first five books of Moses are still there so they haven't been abolished.