JUDAISM: The Mother of All Reglions

Robert Pate

Banned
What's the NT law? Can you quote to me some commandments of the NT law? I already believe Jesus' gospel which was the Tanach. That's the gospel Jesus always referred to as the Word of God. The NT Jesus never even dreamed would ever rise. He was a Jew if I am to remind you for the hundreds of times. You seem to mix or confuse him with Paul as if he was a Christian under a fictitious NT law.

Jamie doesn't know what she is talking about. There are no laws or rules for those that are "In Christ".

Christians are free from the law.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are no laws or rules for those that are "In Christ".

I believe you said Christians are led by the Spirit. It was the Spirit who inspired the law and the NT.

There is no difference in the Spirit's instruction manual and what the Spirit leads one to do.

If you have the Spirit you should know that.

Epoisses

I believe you said Christians are led by the Spirit. It was the Spirit who inspired the law and the NT.

There is no difference in the Spirit's instruction manual and what the Spirit leads one to do.

If you had the Spirit you should know that we are under grace not law. The two don't mix so it's one or the other. God desires us to be hot or cold not lukewarm.

Ben Masada

Jamie doesn't know what she is talking about. There are no laws or rules for those that are "In Christ".

If by "Christ" you are referring to Jesus, what you are telling me is that there were no laws or rules for Jesus. Nevertheless, he himself warned us all to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31. Why is it so hard to understand that I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again and the Christian mind does not conceive it?

Robert Pate

Banned
If by "Christ" you are referring to Jesus, what you are telling me is that there were no laws or rules for Jesus. Nevertheless, he himself warned us all to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31. Why is it so hard to understand that I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again and the Christian mind does not conceive it?

You don't get it. The law tells us that we are sinners and desperately in need of a savior. If you listen to Moses you will find that out.

What the law demands we don't have it to offer.

Robert Pate

Banned

What inspired the law was a bunch of rebels out there in the desert worshiping bail.

Ben Masada

You don't get it. The law tells us that we are sinners and desperately in need of a savior. If you listen to Moses you will find that out.

What the law demands we don't have it to offer.

And if you listened to the Law, you would find out that HaShem Himself is our Savior and Redeemer. (Isaiah 43:1,3) All we have to do is to use our Freewill to set things right with the Lord so that our sins, from scarlet red become as white as snow through repentance and return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isaiah 1:18,19) And last but not least, all that the Law demands is that we accept the freedom the Law offers from the consequences of a broken Law. If you don't know what I mean, commit a crime and you will.

Robert Pate

Banned
Where does Moses say this?

Moses didn't say it, Paul did.

All that you Jews can talk about is the law. None of you can keep it or do it.

Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me, you that desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21

The law which is the very nature and character of God, will damn you to hell.

Ben Masada

I'm anxious to find out about this hell thing. Can you explain it?

Are you sure Jamie, you wanna know it or worse than that, to go there? Think hard about the Richman and Lazarus; otherwise, you will be asking for someone to be sent to your family to tell them that's not good and, the only thing you will achieve is to tell them to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Otherwise, they will end up there too with you. (Luke 16:24-31) And I am sure you don't want that, do you!

chair

Moses didn't say it, Paul did.

So when you wrote:
The law tells us that we are sinners and desperately in need of a savior. If you listen to Moses you will find that out.

You were just plain wrong.
All that you Jews can talk about is the law. None of you can keep it or do it.

Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me, you that desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21

The law which is the very nature and character of God, will damn you to hell.

This is the soul of a sick theology. The default is that God damns you to hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
So when you wrote:

You were just plain wrong.

This is the soul of a sick theology. The default is that God damns you to hell.

Wakeup! That was God's only begotten Son dying on the cross for your sins. Reject that and maybe you deserve to go to hell.