JUDAISM: The Mother of All Reglions

beameup

Bs"d

For the correct explanation of Daniel 9, and to see how it is impossible to squeeze in that carpenter, look HERE.

RE: the Daniel 9 link:
Newsflash - Rabbi Tovia Singer is an outright liar and deceiver. Same goes for Schochet & Skobac

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't support same sex marriage. You should not say that I do.

Same-sex marriage is the law of the land in this country. It is man's law.

You claim God's law was abolished so that just leaves man's law to guide people.

By rejecting God's law you indirectly support man's law.

Epoisses

Same-sex marriage is the law of the land in this country. It is man's law.

You claim God's law was abolished so that just leaves man's law to guide people.

By rejecting God's law you indirectly support man's law.

It's ok for lesbians to get married but not homos. Who doesn't like lesbians?

Elia

RE: the Daniel 9 link:
Newsflash - Rabbi Tovia Singer is an outright liar and deceiver. Same goes for Schochet & Skobac

Bs"d

Any support for these allegations, or are you as usual just spouting nonsense?

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

beameup

Bs"d

Any support for these allegations, or are you as usual just spouting nonsense?

Follow your "gurus" like a good robot. Do whatever they tell you, believe whatever they tell you. Remember, "they sit in Moses seat". :dizzy:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

chair

Follow your "gurus" like a good robot. Do whatever they tell you, believe whatever they tell you. Remember, "they sit in Moses seat". :dizzy:

Are you really incapable of responding to criticism? You claimed that certain people are liars, without any proof or reason, and haven't bothered to straighten this out- just to toss out more insults.

beameup

Are you really incapable of responding to criticism? You claimed that certain people are liars, without any proof or reason, and haven't bothered to straighten this out- just to toss out more insults.
It's not "rocket science", there are an abundance of Jews4Judaism Youtube videos. Judge for yourself. I discern a lot of "subterfuge based on desperation".
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. - John 5:39

Elia

Bs"d

Right, and according to your "messiah" you also have to listen to them:

"Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do" Matt 23

But as usual, you don't care what you "messiah" says, and you go your own evil way.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

chair

It's not "rocket science", there are an abundance of Jews4Judaism Youtube videos. Judge for yourself. I discern a lot of "subterfuge based on desperation".

I don't spend my time watching such videos. You apparently do, but still refuse to provide any proof of your claims.

beameup

I don't spend my time watching such videos. You apparently do, but still refuse to provide any proof of your claims.

Up until a month or so ago, I had never heard of "Jews 4 Judaism".
It doesn't take me very long to know a shyster when I hear one.
Of course the gullible will believe anything a "rabbi" tells them, without question.

So, Judaism has had 2 millennia+ to "heal the world" Tikkun olam... how's that working out?

chair

Up until a month or so ago, I had never heard of "Jews 4 Judaism".
It doesn't take me very long to know a shyster when I hear one.
Of course the gullible will believe anything a "rabbi" tells them, without question.

So, Judaism has had 2 millennia+ to "heal the world" Tikkun olam... how's that working out?

Still no facts to support your claim that these people are liars. OK.

As far "healing the world" is concerned:
It is an ongoing project. Unfortunately, our two main spin-off religions, Islam and Christianity, have turned out to be disasters in that regard.

beameup

Bs"d

Right, and according to your "messiah" you also have to listen to them:

"Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do" Matt 23

Am I shocked that you don't even know what "audience" Yeshua was addressing in Matthew 23?
No, as usual, you have "no clue"; just like you "had no clue" that when Daniel 9 was written, Cyrus was long dead and Darius was in charge. Or when you claimed that some "minor" Savior (messiah) came after sheba` shabuwa` (7X7), but were unable to identify this "mystery messiah".

How's that "being a light unto the Gentiles" working out for you?
Or how about that Jewish assignment Tikkun olam working out for you? Surely in 2,000 years you have made tremendous inroads in "healing the world", right?

beameup

Still no facts to support your claim that these people are liars. OK.

As far "healing the world" is concerned:
It is an ongoing project. Unfortunately, our two main spin-off religions, Islam and Christianity, have turned out to be disasters in that regard.

I'm afraid that you are betrayed by the facts as "Jews4Judaism" are obviously "running scared" because they are terrified by the tremendous upsurge in Messianic Judaism. In Israel alone, there are over 350 Messianic Jewish Congregations, and growing exponentially. But you don't "have a clue" because you really could care less than to even investigate, as you consider it a "waste of time". How much "time" is involved in eternity?? Where do you plan on spending it??

The Times They Are A-changin' as Bob Zimmerman once said.
BTW, Dylan was saved by Yeshua in the '80s.