Judaic Christians and Pagan Christians

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 31:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Into your hands I commit [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]my spirit[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; redeem me, O Yahwah, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the God of truth[/FONT][FONT=&quot].

Isaiah 65:16
Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the God of truth[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; he who takes an oath in the land will swear by [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the God of truth[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.

John 14:16-17
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you Counsel and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth."

John 15:26
"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father[/FONT][FONT=&quot], he will testify about me.[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Truth
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Acts 20:29-30
29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Romans 1:18
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

Romans 1:25
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Romans 2:2
Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.

Romans 2:8
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

1 Corinthians 13:6
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

2 Corinthians 4:2
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

Galatians 4:16
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

2 Timothy 4:4
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

2 Peter 2:2
Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Daniel 8:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Because of rebellion, the LORD’s people and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and [FONT=&quot]truth was thrown to the ground.[/FONT][scriptural truth]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rome canonized the scriptures, and the Hellenist also made changes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 8:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,” when actually [FONT=&quot]the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 2:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. [FONT=&quot]The spirit searches all things[/FONT], even the deep things of God.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Timothy 3[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By searching scriptures and history we can discover what the truth is. We were told this would happen, it is not a secret. Do not let your emotions guide you, rely upon sound logic to find the truth.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]1 Timothy 6:20[/FONT]
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: [Oppose false science]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In those days Gnosticism was the false science.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

I suggest you carefully study the Council of Nicea, and then get back to us.

Council of Nicaea, (325), the first ecumenical council of the Christian church, meeting in ancient Nicaea (now İznik, Tur.). It was called by the emperor Constantine I, an unbaptized catechumen, or neophyte, who presided over the opening session and took part in the discussions.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Pope Gregory and Paganism[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The attitude of the Catholic Church toward paganism is best summed up by Pope Gregory the Great, in his words to a missionary: “You must not interfere with any traditional belief or religious observance that can be harmonized with Christianity.” [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Not only were the Congregations divided by Gnosticism, but enticed by philosophy and paganism also, and there were geographic divisions as well. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pope Gregory [/FONT][FONT=&quot]540 – 12 March 604. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What were the Pagan beliefs harmonized with Christianity? Maybe the answer can be found by comparing Orthodox Judaism to Paganism. [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Christian’s are divided by Gnostic's, Pagan's, and Secret Societies [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gnostic's, Pagan's, and Secret Societies have been like three frogs.

Secret Societies have been an unclean bird.

Test your skill at parables.
Do you know parables well enough to explain what I just said? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Unclean Bird and Three Frogs
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 7:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leviticus 11:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leviticus 20:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground—those that I have set apart as unclean for you.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 18:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
With a mighty voice he shouted: “‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’ She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Two headed eagle is an unclean bird:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 16:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The frogs are impure spirits. A spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing. The beast are nations, or kingdoms.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
When John wrote the book of Revelation, Roman soldiers were painting in blood dragons on their shields.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Masonic Dragon[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For thousands of years a dragon has been a symbol for Secret Societies:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shepherds as a parable[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 31:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is what the Lord says to me: “As a lion growls, a great lion over its prey— and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against it, it is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor— so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 56:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, they seek their own gain.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 3:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 6:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Shepherds with their flocks will come against her; they will pitch their tents around her, each tending his own portion.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 10:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The shepherds are senseless and do not inquire of the Lord; so they do not prosper and all their flock is scattered.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 12:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my (pleasant field / the earth) into a desolate wasteland.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 22:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The wind will drive all your shepherds away, and your allies will go into exile. Then you will be ashamed and disgraced because of all your wickedness.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the Lord.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 23:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:34[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Weep and wail, you shepherds; roll in the dust, you leaders of the flock. For your time to be slaughtered has come; you will fall like the best of the rams.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:36[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 50:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 34:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Amos 1:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
He said: “The Lord roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Micah 5:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 10:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the Lord Almighty will care for his flock, the people of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Listen to the wail of the shepherds; their rich pastures are destroyed! Listen to the roar of the lions; the lush thicket of the Jordan is ruined!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acts 20:28[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Peter 5:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve;

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jude 1:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
These people are blemishes at your feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead.

As you can see there are good and bad Shepherds.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Micah 5:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he will be our peace when the Assyrians invade our land and march through our fortresses. We will raise against them seven shepherds, even eight commanders,...

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:20[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proverbs 9:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 3:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Tammuz Paganism[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 10
2 This is what the Lord says:
Do not learn the ways of the nations
or be terrified by signs in the heavens,
though the nations are terrified by them.
3 For the practices of the peoples are worthless;
they cut a tree out of the forest,
and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel.
4 They adorn it with silver and gold;
they fasten it with hammer and nails
so it will not totter.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 22:26[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.

Ezekiel 8
12 He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’” 13 Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.”
14 Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. 15 He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”
16 He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.
17 He said to me, “Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the people of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually arouse my anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose! 18 Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them.”

Nimrod married his mother and became a mighty king. He was eventually killed. His mother then began the deceit of deifying her son/husband, claiming he had become a "sun-god" (the origin of "Easter Sunrise services), and he was then to be called Baal. (Baal was worshipped as a god of fertility and promoted sexual sin.)

She proclaimed that the people of Babylon should worship him and that he was with them in the form of a flame. This Queen set herself up as the goddess called "Ishtar." Hence the root of the pronunciation "Easter."

After she became pregnant, she bore a son named Tammuz claiming he was the product of a sunray, which caused her to conceive. Tammuz grew to be a hunter but was later killed by a wild pig. "Ishtar" then designated a forty day period (the source of Lent) to mark the anniversary of Tammuz's death.

During this time, no meat was to be eaten. Every year, on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, a celebration was made. Ishtar also proclaimed that because a pig killed Tammuz, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who are God's people?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 1:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then the Lord said, “Call him Lo-Ammi (which means “not my people”), for you are not my people, and I am not your God.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 1:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘children of the living God.’

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 2:23[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called ‘Not my loved one.’ I will say to those called ‘Not my people,’ ‘You are my people’; and they will say, ‘You are my God.’”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 9:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
As he says in Hosea: “I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people; and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 9:26[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
and, “In the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336AD, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine. A few years later, Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on the 25th of December.
Personally I choose not to follow the Vatican. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ancient Egyptians placed green palm rushes in their temple and homes which symbolized the triumph of life over death.

Early Romans decorated their homes and temples with evergreen boughs.

In Northern Europe the Druids, the priests of the ancient Celts, also decorated their temples with evergreen boughs as a symbol of everlasting life.

The Vikings thought that evergreens were the special plant of the sun god, Balder.

Christians say they do not praise any tree.
Christmas tree song
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree! How lovely art thou branches![/FONT]

clefty

How did he disregard Jesus?

14Once again Jesus called the crowd to Him and said,All of you, listen to Me and understand:

15Nothing that enters a man from the outside can defile him; but the things that come out of a man, these are what defile him.” …

As if the needle of the tattooist makes one unclean...

the fact that you thought to get a tattoo and chose a design and willing sit there to get the ink injected makes you unclean long before the needle breaks the skin

Were a jew to put pig in his mouth knowing it was pig...the pig didnt make him unclean

What was considered food was that which was clean to eat

A jew would not think of pig as food just as we do not think dog flesh is...or human flesh...

I hope...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
As if the needle of the tattooist makes one unclean...

the fact that you thought to get a tattoo and chose a design and willing sit there to get the ink injected makes you unclean long before the needle breaks the skin

Were a jew to put pig in his mouth knowing it was pig...the pig didnt make him unclean

What was considered food was that which was clean to eat

A jew would not think of pig as food just as we do not think dog flesh is...or human flesh...

I hope...

How does this answer my question?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] Angel in ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hebrew[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]מַלְאָךְ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‎ malakh, plural malakhim) is a messenger of God, an envoy or messenger in general who appears throughout the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hebrew Bible[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Rabbinic literature, and traditional Jewish liturgy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Etymology[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrew "mal'akh" (מַלְאָךְ) is the standard Hebrew Bible word for "messenger", both human and divine, though it is less used for human messengers in Modern Hebrew. In the King James Bible the noun malakh is rendered as "angel" 111x, "messenger" 98x, "ambassadors" 4x, The noun derives from the verbal [/FONT][FONT=&quot]consonantal root[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (ל-א-ך), meaning "to send". This root is attested in Hebrew only in this noun, and in the noun "Melakha" (מְלָאכָה), meaning "work". The term "Mal'akh" therefore simply means one who is sent, even when applied to humans; for instance, "Mal'akh" is the root of the name of the prophet [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Malachi[/FONT][FONT=&quot], whose name means "my messenger".[/FONT]
Scholar Michael D. Coogan notes that it is only in the late books that the terms "come to mean the benevolent semidivine beings familiar from later mythology and art."

Angels are found in Sumerian, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian and Greek writings. It is well known that ancient Sumerian texts pre-dating the Hebrew bible included the idea of the existence of angels.

Though maybe called different names, benevolant spirit beings similar to angels can also be found within other religions, mythologies, and lore. Hinduism has avatars, Buddhism has devas and bodhisattvas, the Greeks wrote about daimons, and other spirit beings similar to angels, such as guardian spirits and spirit guides, which have been taught by tribal cultures.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=1]These quotes are from the Encyclopedia Americana,1961 edition. [/h] [FONT=&quot]"Words are frequently changed in an entirely arbitrary way, just for the sake of change, as is the case with taboo, and cant. The purpose is to deform the word in any possible way and render it unrecongnizable." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Cant ,the secret language of a corporation or class of persons, such as criminals, hoboes, students, soldiers, railroaders, conspirators, and the like." This quote should have also included secret societies. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Canopus. In Egyptian mythology, a water god, represented on vessels of a spherical shape." That is, the shape of a serpent. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Cannibalism, Kan/i/bal/ism, a customary, socially approved practice, among certain barbarous peoples, of eating human flesh." "The fact that the older, learned term "anthropophagy" derives from the classic Greek anthropos (man) , and phagein (eat), suggests that from ancient times barbarous peoples were known to eat human flesh, or at least were accused of doing so." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is a list of proper names of some snakes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Apostole[/FONT][FONT=&quot]pis: nick name, messenger snake. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acanthophis: Adder's. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]na, Pseudaspis: Mole snake. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]didus, Bungarus. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]doia: #1. Aspera, #2. Bibroni, #3. Carinata. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]inus, Corallas: Emerald tree boa. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]therigerus, Alsophis. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]til, Agkistrodon bilineatus. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]tori, Trimeresurus. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]um, Gyalopion: Western hook-nosed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can[/FONT][FONT=&quot]us, Tropidophis. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Catholics Claim "Keys" To Heaven[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Catholic Church claims That Peter passed on the keys to the gates of Heaven, and that no one can enter into God’s presence unless that Catholic Church opens the gates. The word "Cardinal" means "hinge." The Cardinals of the Roman Church are the “hinges” upon which the “gate,” whom is the Pope, is able to open. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][12th century. Via French < Latin cardinalis < cardin- "hinge"][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NASB[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Mat 4:18 Now as Jesus [Yahshua] was walking by the Sea of Galilee, He saw two brothers, Simon who was called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen.

Simon already had the nick name [Peter/Rock] before Yahshua met him. Therefore Yahshua did not name him Rock, but was only calling him by his nick name. That would mean that Yahshua was speaking of the Father being that Rock, which is used often in scriptures.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Vatican cave was a Mithraeum: a temple of the Roman God Mithras[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The cave of the Vatican belonged to Mithra until 376 A.D., when a city prefect suppressed the cult of the rival Savior and seized the shrine in the name of Christ, on the very birthday of the pagan god, December 25."
-- Barbara G. Walker (The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul says, 'They drank from that spiritual rock and that rock was Christ' (I Cor. 10:4).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These are identical words to those found in the Mithraic scriptures, except that the name Mithra is used instead of Christ.

The Vatican hill in Rome that is regarded as sacred to Peter, the Christian rock, was already sacred to Mithra. Many Mithraic remains have been found there. The merging of the worship of Attis into that of Mithra, then later into that of Jesus, was effected almost without interruption.

The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read (various authors)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The throne in the Vatican Mithraeum[/FONT][FONT=&quot], upon which the Pater Patrum ("Father of Fathers", the head priest of Mithraism) was customarily seated, was also taken. It is now the throne of St. Peter, though it is adorned by Mithraic carvings and is older than the later Vatican Church. Seated upon it now is the Bishop of Rome, also known as the Pope (from Papa meaning father, late vulgarization of Latin Pater). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Christian Bishops of Rome pre-empted the Mithraic high priest's title of Pater Patrum, which became Papa, or Pope.[/FONT]
[h=1][FONT=&quot]"oracles" that breathed the fumes from fumaroles of volcanoes before pontificating.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"'The oracle of Delphi functioned in a specific place, the adyton, or "no entry" area of the temple's core, and through a specific person, the Pythia, who was chosen to speak, as a possessed medium, for Apollo, the god of prophecy."

The temple was constructed over an area of rock in which there were fissures and cracks leading from a deep cavern; the fissures allowed vapors of gases contained in an underground stream to seep up through the rock. The Pythia - an initiated female priestess who had undergone extensive training and conditioning that included fasting - would sit in the adyton, breathe the vapors to induce a trancelike state, and prophesize to those who waited to hear her words outside. The prophecies were obscure and cryptic - in fact, one synonym for the word "cryptic" is "Delphic" - and open to very wide interpretation. The gases were "sweet and perfume-y" according to Plutarch - a known statesman and historian, and one of the two Priests of Delphi - and they did not affect the uninitiated in the same way that they would the priestess. Plutarch also noted that the gases were beginning to lessen and dissipate even during his time (in the first century BC.) The Oracle fell out of use in the 4th century AD with the onset of Roman Christianity, and until very recent times the existence of the gases and even the underground spring was in doubt; modern science has revealed that the legend could have indeed been fact.'"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vatican[/FONT][FONT=&quot] City, the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vatican[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]...[/FONT][FONT=&quot] word vaticinor means "foretell, prophesy" from vatis "poet, teacher, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]oracle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]".[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]History:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The origin of the word Vatican is shrouded in as much mystery as the place itself. It was used simply as the name of a hill in Rome, Mons Vaticanus "the Vatican Hill". The Latin word vaticinor means "foretell, prophesy" from vatis "poet, teacher, oracle". This suggests that the original hill was the location of an oracle, a place where high priests communicated with the Roman gods. Thus the name reflects a long history of contact with spiritual powers.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vaticinor[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jump to: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]navigation[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]search[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vātēs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (“soothsayer, prophet”).[/FONT]
[h=3][FONT=&quot]Pronunciation[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/h]
[h=3][FONT=&quot]Verb[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]present active[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]vāticinor[/FONT], present infinitive [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinārī[/FONT][FONT=&quot], perfect active [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātus sum[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]deponent[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]I [/FONT][FONT=&quot]prophesy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]foretell[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]figuratively[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sing[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]celebrate[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (as a poet).[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]figuratively[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I [/FONT][FONT=&quot]rave[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]rant[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]spout[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]foolishness[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Inflection[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot]First Conjugation[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Deponent[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]indicative[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]singular[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]plural[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]first[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]second[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]third[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]active[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]present[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinor[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināris[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināmur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināminī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinantur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]future[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābor[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināberis[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābitur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābimur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābiminī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābuntur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]imperfect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābar[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābāris[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābātur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābāmur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābāminī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinābantur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]perfect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] m., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticināta[/FONT][FONT=&quot] f., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] n. followed by the present indicative of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sum[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]future perfect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] m., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticināta[/FONT][FONT=&quot] f., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] n. followed by the future indicative of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sum[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]pluperfect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] m., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticināta[/FONT][FONT=&quot] f., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] n. followed by the imperfect indicative of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sum[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]subjunctive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]singular[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]plural[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticiner[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinēris[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinētur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinēmur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinēminī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinentur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]imperfect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārer[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārēris[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārētur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārēmur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārēminī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārentur[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] m., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticināta[/FONT][FONT=&quot] f., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] n. followed by the present subjunctive of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sum[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]pluperfect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] m., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticināta[/FONT][FONT=&quot] f., [/FONT][FONT=&quot]vāticinātum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] n. followed by the imperfect subjunctive of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sum[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]imperatives[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]passive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]present (you)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]future (you)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]future (he/she)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]present (you)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]future (you)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]future (he/she)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]singular[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināre[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātor[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātor[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]plural[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināminī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinantor[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]infinitives[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinārī[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]esse[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātūrus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]esse[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]participles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticināns[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (vāticinantis)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātus[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-a[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-um[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]vāticinātūrus[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-ra[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-rum[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—[/FONT]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Derived terms[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/h]
[h=4][FONT=&quot]Related terms[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/h]
· [FONT=&quot]Vatican Hill[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Latin[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Mons Vaticanus ) is the name given, long before the founding of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Christianity[/FONT][FONT=&quot], to one of the hills on the side of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tiber[/FONT][FONT=&quot] opposite the traditional [/FONT][FONT=&quot]seven hills of Rome[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. It may have been the site of an [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Etruscan[/FONT][FONT=&quot] town called Vaticum.[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]The name "Vatican" has often been thought to derive from the Latin "vates", meaning "seer, soothsayer", though this is uncertain and it is also possible that "Vaticanus" comes from an unrelated [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Etruscan[/FONT][FONT=&quot] loan-word.

Indeed, the Vatican Hill was the home of the Vates long before pre-Christian Rome. Vaticanus, also known as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vagitanus[/FONT][FONT=&quot], was an Etruscan god of prophecy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and his temple was built on the ancient site of Vaticanum (Vatican Hill). [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]In the 1st century AD, the Vatican Hill was outside the city limits and so could feature a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]circus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]circus of Nero[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) and a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cemetery[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]St. Peter's Basilica[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is built over this cemetery, the traditional site of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]St. Peter the Apostle[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s grave. There was another cemetery nearby, which was opened to the public on 10 October 2006 to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vatican Museums[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]The Vatican Hill is not one of the famous seven hills of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rome[/FONT][FONT=&quot] although it was included within the city limits of Rome during the reign of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pope Leo IV[/FONT][FONT=&quot], who, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]between 848 and 852, expanded the city walls[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to protect St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican. Thus, Vatican Hill has been within the walls and city limits of Rome for over 1100 years. Until the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lateran Treaties[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in 1929 it was part of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rione[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Borgo[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]Before the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Avignon Papacy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (1305–1378), the headquarters of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Holy See[/FONT][FONT=&quot] were located at the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lateran Palace[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. After the Avignon Papacy the church administration moved to Vatican Hill and the papal palace was (until 1871) the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Quirinal Palace[/FONT][FONT=&quot], upon the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Quirinal Hill[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Since 1929, part of the Vatican Hill is the site of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]State of the Vatican City[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. However, the cathedral of the Bishop of Rome, the Pope, is not St. Peter's in the Vatican, but [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano[/FONT][FONT=&quot], which is extra-territorially linked, as indicated in the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lateran Pacts[/FONT][FONT=&quot] signed with the Italian state in 1929, with the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Holy See[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[h=1][FONT=&quot]Seven hills of Rome[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Schematic map of Rome showing the seven hills.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Seven Hills of Rome ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]Italian[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sette colli di Roma[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) east of the river [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tiber[/FONT][FONT=&quot] form the geographical heart of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rome[/FONT][FONT=&quot], within the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]walls[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of the ancient city.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The seven hills are:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The original city was held by [/FONT][FONT=&quot]tradition[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to have been founded by [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romulus[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on the Palatine Hill.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tradition holds that the seven hills were first occupied by small settlements and not grouped or recognized as a city called Rome. The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]denizens[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of the seven hills began to participate in a series of religious games, which started to bond the groups. The city of Rome, thus, came into being as these separate settlements acted as a group, draining the marshy valleys between them and turning them into markets (fora in Latin). Later, in the early 4th century BC, the seven hills were protected through the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Servian Walls[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Of the seven hills of current Rome, five (Aventine, Caelian, Esquiline, Quirinal, and Viminal hills) are populated with monuments, buildings, and parks. The Capitoline now hosts Rome's city hall, and the Palatine Hill belongs to the main archaeological area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vatican Hill[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Latin Collis Vaticanus) lying northwest of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tiber[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pincian Hill[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Latin Mons Pincius), lying to the north, and the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Janiculum Hill[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Latin Ianiculum), lying to the west, are not counted among the traditional Seven Hills.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

clefty

How does this answer my question?

Wasn't answering your question but addressing the text you used...

Usually it is used to insist clean and unclean were done away with...

And if that's what you think and use this text for in response to Paul's teaching on clean food being discovered offered to idols then I have answered you...

Last edited:

CherubRam

Wasn't answering your question but addressing the text you used...

Usually it is used to insist clean and unclean were done away with...

And if you that's what you think and use this text for in response to Paul's teaching on clean food discovered offered to idols then I have answered you...

[FONT=&quot]Genesis 9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God’s Covenant With Noah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Unclean food was foods that were "ceremonially unclean." However, food with blood in it is always unclean.
[/FONT]