Judaic Christians and Pagan Christians

Ben Masada

Judaic Christians and Pagan Christians.

Judaic Christians and Pagan Christians.

There are two kinds of Christians in the world, which one are you?

A person is known by what they do.

Are you a Judaic Christian, or are you a Pagan Christian?

I don't know about the second kind but, there is no such a thing as Judaic Christian. One is either a Christian or a Jew. Hyphenated identities are too misleading. They remind me of the "Jews-for-Baal" of the time of Prophet Elijah. (I Kings 18:21)

CherubRam

I don't know about the second kind but, there is no such a thing as Judaic Christian. One is either a Christian or a Jew. Hyphenated identities are too misleading. They remind me of the "Jews-for-Baal" of the time of Prophet Elijah. (I Kings 18:21)
Judaic means, pertaining to Judaism. I am a Judaic Christian. That means that I hold to the Original Orthodox Judaism beliefs, but in the belief in the New Covenant, and other fulfilled prophecies. I am not like a typical Christian of this age.

Daniel1611

I hate the word Judeo Christian. Judaism is the worship of their god Remphan. I will have nothing to do with the synagogue of Satan, known today as Judaism.

CherubRam

I hate the word Judeo Christian. Judaism is the worship of their god Remphan. I will have nothing to do with the synagogue of Satan, known today as Judaism.

You need to work on your elevator, it is not going to the top. Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star god, Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star formed by two triangles. Saturn was the supreme god of the Chaldeans. The six point star is called by the Jews the "Seal of Solomon," and it is also called the "Star of David."

Daniel1611

You need to work on your elevator, it is not going to the top. Moloch, Chiun and Remphan are all names for the star god, Saturn, whose symbol is a six pointed star formed by two triangles. Saturn was the supreme god of the Chaldeans. The six point star is called by the Jews the "Seal of Solomon," and it is also called the "Star of David."

And yet there is no star of David in the Bible. And as I have heard from rabbis, not in the Talmud either. But Acts does say the Jews have taken up the star of their god Remphan. The " star of David" is nothing to do with David. It is the star of judaism's false god.

CherubRam

And yet there is no star of David in the Bible. And as I have heard from rabbis, not in the Talmud either. But Acts does say the Jews have taken up the star of their god Remphan. The " star of David" is nothing to do with David. It is the star of judaism's false god.
Correct! The Jews should not be using that symbol.

CherubRam

I have been searching since 1994 for any other Judaic Christians without any success. Everyone holds to some form of Paganism. I have not found any prophets either since then. Correct interpretation of scriptures must be a very rare skill. The greater the errors the more Christian followers, the fewer errors the less Christian followers. That is not a good sign. :grave: