Judaic Christians and Pagan Christians

CherubRam

There are two kinds of Christians in the world, which one are you?

A person is known by what they do.

Are you a Judaic Christian, or are you a Pagan Christian?

Levolor

Your sheer ignorance is showing.

Praise God that ignorance is curable!!! Hallelujah!

All those who notice it do have an obligation to teach what is correct, rather than criticize it. We are to help others; not degrade and demean them.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Truster

All those who notice it do have an obligation to teach what is correct, rather than criticize it. We are to help others; not degrade and demean them.

He is religious nutcase and unteachable.

Ignorance as judgement is not curable and it only gets worse. If you feel the need to treat false teachers with kid gloves then you do so, but I shall expose them for what they are.

CherubRam

I am a Judaic Christian. That means that I believe that it is a sin to join any form of Paganism to God. Christians who do not give an answer have something to hide, or they are ashamed.

Levolor

He is religious nutcase and unteachable.

Ignorance as judgement is not curable and it only gets worse. If you feel the need to treat false teachers with kid gloves then you do so, but I shall expose them for what they are.

Can you do that by teaching them what is correct? Even if they will not accept it, the silent masses reading need to know. Not saying that you are right always either, just saying: teach what is correct in your estimation rather than offer condemning words.

Truster

Can you do that by teaching them what is correct? Even if they will not accept it, the silent masses reading need to know. Not saying that you are right always either, just saying: teach what is correct in your estimation rather than offer condemning words.

I do not give that which is holy to dogs.

Look if you have a problem with me or the way I follow and obey the scriptures in dealing with people who are obviously not children of the light. Then take it up with Him who called me, equipped me and sent me.
You have proved that you are subject to emotions rather than that which is spiritual and true. That is your problem and not mine.

CherubRam

The Day of the Lord
Isaiah 2:6.

You, Lord, have abandoned your people,
the descendants of Jacob.
They are full of superstitions from the East;
they practice divination like the Philistines
and embrace pagan customs.

Levolor

Look if you have a problem with me or the way I follow and obey the scriptures in dealing with people who are obviously not children of the light. Then take it up with Him who called me, equipped me and sent me.
You have proved that you are subject to emotions rather than that which is spiritual and true. That is your problem and not mine.

God is love. Those who love know God. Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end].*

Then take it up with Him who called me, equipped me and sent me.

What makes you think I haven't?

*1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (AMP)

CherubRam

Ezekiel 22:26
Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.

Truster

God is love. Those who love know God. Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].

Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end].*

What makes you think I haven't?

*1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (AMP)

He that saith unto the wicked, Thou are righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him:

But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.

PS
They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak. Psalm 12:2 KJV

Last edited:

Truster

''He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to Yah Veh''. Proverbs 17:15

M

MannyO

Look if you have a problem with me or the way I follow and obey the scriptures in dealing with people who are obviously not children of the light.

Are you yourself a child of the light? It appears you are still in darkness. Don't lie to yourself.

M

MannyO

Said the blind man who had never seen the Light.

The conversion you claim to have had, back in 1999 or whenever it was... that conversion was false. You're not at all saved, Truster. It is you who are blind. It is you who need Light.

As for me, I once was blind but it appears that i'm now beginning to see..

Truster

The conversion you claim to have had, back in 1999 or whenever it was... that conversion was false. You're not at all saved, Truster. It is you who are blind. It is you who need Light.

As for me, I once was blind but it appears that i'm now beginning to see..

I'm still living in the same place as I was prior to my conversion and I see mostly the same people in town. They are of the opinion that I have the Almighty on my side.
My younger brothers explanation for what happened, to me differing what happened to him, is that my revelation was simply huge and intense compared to his, my mothers and my sisters and everyone else he knows.
I know that is not the case. Its not about quantity its about reality. They all ''gave their heart'' to Jesus and I refused to do so.