John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
John Calvin taught that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. This is probably one of the worst doctrines ever conceived by the un-regenerated, twisted, perverted mind of man. What is even more shocking is that there are tens of thousands that accept and believe his doctrine. John Calvin also taught that some people were the elect and that they were special to God, while others were fuel for the fire.

Hitler believed that the Jewish people were the scum of the earth and should be annihilated. He murdered about 6 million of them before he was stopped. Hitler also believed that the German people were the master race and that they were special to God. If you were not German you were sub human. Hitler not only murdered Jews, he also murdered tens of thousands of people with physical and mental defects. He was trying to get rid of everyone that was offensive to the German master race.

Are there some parallels here between what John Calvin believed and what Hitler believed? I think that there is. They both believe that humans should be destroyed. This is the Spirit of Satan. Satan is the destroyer. I believe that when God announced to the angels in heaven that he was going to create a race of humans that would be greater than angels and that the angels would be subject to them, that there was rebellion in heaven, Revelation 12:7. Satan and his group were expelled from heaven and are still here on the earth today. They are demons. One of these demons got into the mind of John Calvin and convinced him that God predestinates people to hell before they are born.

I have found that people reflect in their lives what they believe about God. Muslims believe that Allah is a warring God. The Koran says, "Kill the infidels" (unbelievers) This is why Muslims think that they are doing God service when they murder people. Hitler thought he was doing God service by murdering the Jews. Hitler's excuse for murdering the Jews was that they were responsible for the crucifixion of Christ and because of that they needed to terminated.

John Calvin was the tyrant of Geneva. Here are some of his recorded atrocities.

1. During the ravages of the pestilence in 1545 more than twenty men and women were burned alive.
2. From 1542 to 1546 fifty eight judgments of death and twenty six decrees of banishment were passed.
3. During the years 1558 and 1559 the cases of various punishments for all sorts of offences amounted to four hundred and fourteen.
4. One burgher smiled while attending baptism: three days in jail.
5. Another,tired out on a hot summer day, went to sleep during a sermon, was sentenced to prison.
6. Some workmen ate pastry at breakfast: three days on bread and water.
7. Two burgers played skittles: prison.
8. Two others diced for a quarter bottle of wine: prison.
9. A blind fiddler played and danced: expelled from the city.
10. Another praised Castello's translation of the Bible: expelled from the city.
11. A girl was caught skating. A widow threw herself on her husbands grave. A burgher offered his neighbor a pinch of snuff during a divine service: they were summoned befor the Consistory, exhorted and orfdered to do penance.
!2. Some cheerful fellows at Epiphany stuck a bean in a cake: twenty four hours on bread and water.
13. A couple of peasants talked about business matters on coming out of church: prison.
14. A man played cards: he was pilloried with a pack hung around his neck.
15. Another sang riotiously in the streets was told, "they could go sing elsewhere" this meaning that he was banished from the city.
16. Two burgees had a brawl: executed.

The death penalty against heresy, idolatry and blasphemy and barbarous customs of torture were retained. Attendance at public worship was commanded on penalty of three sols. Watchmen were appointed to see that people went to church. The members of the Consistory visited every house to see that people went to church. The members of the Consistory visited every house once a year to examine the faith and the morals of the family> Every unseemly word and act on the streets was reported and the offenders were cited before the Consistory to be either censored and warned, or to be handed over to the council for severer punishment. (Compiled by Jack Moorman)

Just before Hitler began murdering the Jews he imposed sever sanctions upon them. If John Calvin would have lived long enough he would have become another Hitler.

Elitism is one of the more serious sins of humanity. To be an "elite" means that you are one of the more choicest part of a social group. Calvinist refer to these people as the "elect". They are the elect because they believe that they have been chosen by God to be his very own special people and the rest have been condemned to hell as worthless trash. If this is what you believe that God does, or is what God is like, you do not posses the Holy Spirit and are not a Christian. Christians are saved and justified by faith. We have faith that God is holy, Just, merciful and righteous. You cannot and will not be saved if you believe that God is a Nazi that delights in predestinating people to hell.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John Calvin taught that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. This is probably one of the worst doctrines ever conceived by the un-regenerated, twisted, perverted mind of man. What is even more shocking is that there are tens of thousands that accept and believe his doctrine. John Calvin also taught that some people were the elect and that they were special to God, while others were fuel for the fire.

Hitler believed that the Jewish people were the scum of the earth and should be annihilated. He murdered about 6 million of them before he was stopped. Hitler also believed that the German people were the master race and that they were special to God. If you were not German you were sub human. Hitler not only murdered Jews, he also murdered tens of thousands of people with physical and mental defects. He was trying to get rid of everyone that was offensive to the German master race.

Are there some parallels here between what John Calvin believed and what Hitler believed? I think that there is. They both believe that humans should be destroyed. This is the Spirit of Satan. Satan is the destroyer. I believe that when God announced to the angels in heaven that he was going to create a race of humans that would be greater than angels and that the angels would be subject to them, that there was rebellion in heaven, Revelation 12:7. Satan and his group were expelled from heaven and are still here on the earth today. They are demons. One of these demons got into the mind of John Calvin and convinced him that God predestinates people to hell before they are born.

I have found that people reflect in their lives what they believe about God. Muslims believe that Allah is a warring God. The Koran says, "Kill the infidels" (unbelievers) This is why Muslims think that they are doing God service when they murder people. Hitler thought he was doing God service by murdering the Jews. Hitler's excuse for murdering the Jews was that they were responsible for the crucifixion of Christ and because of that they needed to terminated.

John Calvin was the tyrant of Geneva. Here are some of his recorded atrocities.

1. During the ravages of the pestilence in 1545 more than twenty men and women were burned alive.
2. From 1542 to 1546 fifty eight judgments of death and twenty six decrees of banishment were passed.
3. During the years 1558 and 1559 the cases of various punishments for all sorts of offences amounted to four hundred and fourteen.
4. One burgher smiled while attending baptism: three days in jail.
5. Another,tired out on a hot summer day, went to sleep during a sermon, was sentenced to prison.
6. Some workmen ate pastry at breakfast: three days on bread and water.
7. Two burgers played skittles: prison.
8. Two others diced for a quarter bottle of wine: prison.
9. A blind fiddler played and danced: expelled from the city.
10. Another praised Castello's translation of the Bible: expelled from the city.
11. A girl was caught skating. A widow threw herself on her husbands grave. A burgher offered his neighbor a pinch of snuff during a divine service: they were summoned befor the Consistory, exhorted and orfdered to do penance.
!2. Some cheerful fellows at Epiphany stuck a bean in a cake: twenty four hours on bread and water.
13. A couple of peasants talked about business matters on coming out of church: prison.
14. A man played cards: he was pilloried with a pack hung around his neck.
15. Another sang riotiously in the streets was told, "they could go sing elsewhere" this meaning that he was banished from the city.
16. Two burgees had a brawl: executed.

The death penalty against heresy, idolatry and blasphemy and barbarous customs of torture were retained. Attendance at public worship was commanded on penalty of three sols. Watchmen were appointed to see that people went to church. The members of the Consistory visited every house to see that people went to church. The members of the Consistory visited every house once a year to examine the faith and the morals of the family> Every unseemly word and act on the streets was reported and the offenders were cited before the Consistory to be either censored and warned, or to be handed over to the council for severer punishment. (Compiled by Jack Moorman)

Just before Hitler began murdering the Jews he imposed sever sanctions upon them. If John Calvin would have lived long enough he would have become another Hitler.

Elitism is one of the more serious sins of humanity. To be an "elite" means that you are one of the more choicest part of a social group. Calvinist refer to these people as the "elect". They are the elect because they believe that they have been chosen by God to be his very own special people and the rest have been condemned to hell as worthless trash. If this is what you believe that God does, or is what God is like, you do not posses the Holy Spirit and are not a Christian. Christians are saved and justified by faith. We have faith that God is holy, Just, merciful and righteous. You cannot and will not be saved if you believe that God is a Nazi that delights in predestinating people to hell.

Wow... I thought my slaying thread was controversial! The content of your OP is awesome! It could be parallel to "all" divisional sects that condemn via spiritual damage or physical damage.

I don't know how many drums your Gospel Gun just burned through, but I'll gladly take up a collection offering to ensure you don't run out of ammunition!

# Awesome!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The real reason Calvinism gets under my skin is that they have the Gospel of grace down boom perfect... and then they screw it up with all that Election, reprobation and... well... TULIP... that says it all. TULIP is really a Thorn!

I wonder if Paul knew any Calvinists?

# Romans joke! : )

daqq

The real reason Calvinism gets under my skin is that they have the Gospel of grace down boom perfect... and then they screw it up with all that Election, reprobation and... well... TULIP... that says it all. TULIP is really a Thorn!

Paul likely knew of Lutherites, Calvinites, Spurgeonim, and Reformim by more ancient names. :)

Romans 5:12 T/R
12 δια τουτο ωσπερ δι ενος ανθρωπου η αμαρτια εις τον κοσμον εισηλθε και δια της αμαρτιας ο θανατος και ουτως εις παντας ανθρωπους ο θανατος διηλθεν εφ ω παντες ημαρτον

"ο θανατος διηλθεν εφ ω παντες ημαρτον" ~ "death passed through upon all who did sin"

Romans 5:12-14 YLT (T/R)
12 because of this, even as through one man the sin did enter into the world, and through the sin the death; and thus to all men the death did pass through, for that all did sin;
["death passed through upon all who did sin"]
13 for till law sin was in the world: and sin is not reckoned when there is not law;
14 but the death did reign from Adam till Moses, even upon those not having sinned in the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a type of him who is coming.

See what this truly says? Death reigned from Adam until Moses: even over those NOT having sinned in the same manner as Adam had transgressed. Does it sound "fair" that death passed through even upon those who had not sinned after the same manner as Adam's transgression? Adam had a direct commandment from the Creator and disobeyed it, (and he was not deceived either, he knew what he was doing, O the humanity!), but the same cannot be said for many other people who came after him. And yet Adam is the type, (typecast, typology), of Messiah who was to come. Therefore the argument which Paul is building is designed to show how grace abounds even more in the same "unfair" way for the even greater good, that is, grace passes to all men because death passed through to all men even though not all sinned after the manner of Adam's transgression, (though all have sinned). Thus what follows in Romans 5:15 cannot be rendered correctly the way it is rendered in most English translations because, if so, the very point which Paul is making in the preceding context above is lost to the reader. I'm not even going to touch Romans 5:15 for now because the above is clear enough as it is, (it should force others to seek out the truth for themselves). However there is no room for elitism in the writings of Paul because Messiah, at Golgotha, dragged the all unto himself; for he is the Light of the world that enlightens every human being coming into the world, and if you slay the Light of the world, then thus we judge: that the all died, (2 Cor 5:14). :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Paul likely knew of Lutherites, Calvinites, Spurgeonim, and Reformim by more ancient names. :)

Romans 5:12 T/R
12 δια τουτο ωσπερ δι ενος ανθρωπου η αμαρτια εις τον κοσμον εισηλθε και δια της αμαρτιας ο θανατος και ουτως εις παντας ανθρωπους ο θανατος διηλθεν εφ ω παντες ημαρτον

"ο θανατος διηλθεν εφ ω παντες ημαρτον" ~ "death passed through upon all who did sin"

Romans 5:12-14 YLT (T/R)
12 because of this, even as through one man the sin did enter into the world, and through the sin the death; and thus to all men the death did pass through, for that all did sin;
["death passed through upon all who did sin"]
13 for till law sin was in the world: and sin is not reckoned when there is not law;
14 but the death did reign from Adam till Moses, even upon those not having sinned in the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a type of him who is coming.

See what this truly says? Death reigned from Adam until Moses: even over those NOT having sinned in the same manner as Adam had transgressed. Does it sound "fair" that death passed through even upon those who had not sinned after the same manner as Adam's transgression? Adam had a direct commandment from the Creator and disobeyed it, (and he was not deceived either, he knew what he was doing, O the humanity!), but the same cannot be said for many other people who came after him. And yet Adam is the type, (typecast, typology), of Messiah who was to come. Therefore the argument which Paul is building is designed to show how grace abounds even more in the same "unfair" way for the even greater good, that is, grace passes to all men because death passed through to all men even though not all sinned after the manner of Adam's transgression, (though all have sinned). Thus what follows in Romans 5:15 cannot be rendered correctly the way it is rendered in most English translations because, if so, the very point which Paul is making in the preceding context above is lost to the reader. I'm not even going to touch Romans 5:15 for now because the above is clear enough as it is, (it should force others to seek out the truth for themselves). However there is no room for elitism in the writings of Paul because Messiah, at Golgotha, dragged the all unto himself; for he is the Light of the world that enlightens every human being coming into the world, and if you slay the Light of the world, then thus we judge: that the all died, (2 Cor 5:14). :)

And the secret, persecuted, pre 100AD church said...

AAAAAAAAAMENNNNNN!!!

God's Truth

Nazi God?

You are guilty yourself of being what you just judged the Calvinists as being.

What do you say about those who preach faith and obedience?

God's Truth

You are a half sibling to the Calvinists.

Calvinists say, "I will not believe and obey until you save me, Jesus."

You say, "I will believe but not obey until you save me, Jesus."

Robert Pate is the same way.

You half siblings fight a lot .

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
No such thing as a Nazi god. Another imagery topic. I'll take Calvin's repentance of what he did at the end of his life. You guys without sin go ahead a cast the first stone. Leave me out.

Robert Pate

Banned
The God of Calvinism is unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and delights in sending people to hell.

It is not possible to have saving faith in this kind of a God. How can you love and trust in a God that condemns billions to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault?
Answer is that you can't.

Calvinism is a non Christian religion. You cannot and will not be saved if you do not believe that Jesus is Lord. Jesus is Lord because he has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil. God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36. Calvinist do not believe that.

So, we have an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous God and then we have a Christ that cannot atone for the sins of the world. Calvinist do not have faith in God, nor do they have faith in Christ. They are simply unbelievers.

beloved57

satan, the god of freewill. Thats his motto and followers motto Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the mostHigh.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am changed.

You are worse than the Calvinists, for you say God is going to send me to hell for obeying Him.

When it comes to scripture you are as blind as the Calvinist. No, you will probably go to hell because you don't believe that Christ has saved you, You are trying to save yourself by the works of the law.

God's Truth

When it comes to scripture you are as blind as the Calvinist. No, you will probably go to hell because you don't believe that Christ has saved you, You are trying to save yourself by the works of the law.

You are not telling the truth. I have not told anyone to obey the old law. Prove it now or repent. Where have I told anyone they had to get circumcised and observe special days?

I told you many times that Jesus saves those he saves all on his own and he chooses those he saves. He chooses to save those who believe and obey.

You say I am going to hell for that.

Your God is worse than the Calvinists God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are not telling the truth. I have not told anyone to obey the old law. Prove it now or repent. Where have I told anyone they had to get circumcised and observe special days?

I told you many times that Jesus saves those he saves all on his own and he chooses those he saves. He chooses to save those who believe and obey.

You say I am going to hell for that.

Your God is worse than the Calvinists God.

You think that salvation is dependent upon your obedience.

What are you going to do in the judgment when you find out that your obedience was filthy rags? Isaiah 64:6.

God's Truth

You think that salvation is dependent upon your obedience.

What are you going to do in the judgment when you find out that your obedience was filthy rags? Isaiah 64:6.

Are you mentally disabled? I am not being mean. I am being serious because I explained that scripture to you many times.

The filthy rag is a bloody menstrual rag. The Jews used to have to do a righteous act and give a blood offering, but since they sinned and were not really sorry for the sins their blood offerings were like a kotex blood offering.

Robert Pate

Banned
Are you mentally disabled? I am not being mean. I am being serious because I explained that scripture to you many times.

The filthy rag is a bloody menstrual rag. The Jews used to have to do a righteous act and give a blood offering, but since they sinned and were not really sorry for the sins their blood offerings were like a kotex blood offering.

That's a good description of your righteousness. Filthy menstrual rags.

You need to abandon your righteousness and trust in the righteousness of Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.