John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Not only their heads, but also their hearts. If they have one.

I don't know how these kind can be reached. I believe that the Holy Spirit by passes the likes of these.

You believe wrong.

I want to laugh at your complete arrogance, but it is sad the way you go against God's teachings.

God's Truth

The Nazi God is the God of Calvinism, whether they want to believe it or not.

The Nazi God predestinates people to hell before they are ever born. If that is not the Spirit of Nazism then I don't know what is. Just imagine that some of your dear children have already been sentenced to hell by the Nazi God of Calvinism. How do Calvinist accept the fact that some of their children have already been sentenced to hell before they were born? How would it be possible to continue to love and have faith in a God such as this?

How could you love a God who says loving me IS to obey me---but then according to you He sends you to hell because you obeyed?

God's Truth

Is it not the dumbest thing you ever heard to believe and teach that Jesus came to earth to teach things we could not do? LOLLOLLOLOL

Robert Pate

Banned
How could you love a God who says loving me IS to obey me---but then according to you He sends you to hell because you obeyed?

No one will ever go to hell because they sin or disobey God. Jesus has ALREADY dealt with the sins of the world. But you don't believe that. You want to deal with them yourself.

What they will go to hell for is unbelief in the fact that he has already victoriously dealt with the sins of the world.

beloved57

No one will ever go to hell because they sin or disobey God. Jesus has ALREADY dealt with the sins of the world. But you don't believe that. You want to deal with them yourself.

What they will go to hell for is unbelief in the fact that he has already victoriously dealt with the sins of the world.
Your freewill is your savior, that is what you believe.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

Those Christ died for can't go to hell for unbelief, Christ believed for them when He obeyed the law for them. They are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting and hating God! Rom 5:10. In case you didn't know, Faith and believing in God is part of obeying the Law.

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ died for can't go to hell for unbelief, Christ believed for them when He obeyed the law for them. They are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting and hating God! Rom 5:10. In case you didn't know, Faith and believing in God is part of obeying the Law.

So, Jesus does the believing for you, and when you sin, who did that?

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes. Did He not Keep the Law for them ?

Yes, but it is up to the Christian to believe that Jesus kept the law for them. They do that by their own free will. They receive what God has done for them in Jesus Christ, John 1:12. If you don't receive, its not yours and you are still under the law and condemnation.

daqq

Yes, but it is up to the Christian to believe that Jesus kept the law for them. They do that by their own free will. They receive what God has done for them in Jesus Christ, John 1:12. If you don't receive, its not yours and you are still under the law and condemnation.

Apparently you do not understand something that at least the Calvinists understand: if you truly believe and accept what Yeshua has done for you then that means you will actually choose to DO what he tells you to do in his Testimony. Otherwise you cannot be his disciple. Easy beleeevism is not enough. Faith without works is dead. If you know that you have the freewill to choose to follow Messiah, and you say that you have made that choice but do not do what he says, then you are not truly his disciple and have only chosen to deceive yourself.

Luke 6:40-46
40 ​The disciple is not above his teacher: but every one when he is perfected shall be as his teacher.
41 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?
42 Or how can you say to your brother, O brother, let me cast out the mote that is in your eye, when you yourself heed not the beam that is in your own eye? O hypocrite, cast out first the beam from your own eye, and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote that is in your brother's eye.
43 For there is no good tree that brings forth corrupt fruit; nor again a corrupt tree that brings forth good fruit.
44 For each tree is known by its own fruit: for of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush do they gather grapes.
45 The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth that which is evil: for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
46 And why call you me, Κ̅Ε Κ̅Ε, and do not do the things which I say?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Excellent daqq:)

So many things RP is doing just like Calvinists do.

The bottom line of his teaching is the same as Calvinists: they don't have much of respect for Jesus' word.

daqq

Excellent daqq:)

So many things RP is doing just like Calvinists do.

The bottom line of his teaching is the same as Calvinists: they don't have much of respect for Jesus' word.

Yeah, and RP does not even appear to realize it, for example, from right here in this thread he just proclaimed one of the Calvinist doctrinal concepts which Freelight has now brought up several times called "Preterition", (see [MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION]'s latest post here), which is the concept that God "passes over" the lost. RP just got through saying essentially the same thing about those he apparently cannot convince to believe the way he does:

Not only their heads, but also their hearts. If they have one.

I don't know how these kind can be reached. I believe that the Holy Spirit by passes the likes of these.

:rotfl:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, and RP does not even appear to realize it, for example, from right here in this thread he just proclaimed one of the Calvinist doctrinal concepts which Freelight has now brought up several times called "Preterition", (see Freelight's latest post here), which is the concept that God "passes over" the lost. RP just got through saying essentially the same thing about those he apparently cannot convince to believe the way he does:

:rotfl:

Most protestants follow Calvin's teaching basically; they don't respect Jesus' teachings by saying your works cannot save you.

beloved57

Okay then,if Christ kept the law for them He believed for them. Believing in God and loving God are part of keeping the Law of God.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Love's will and testament..............

Love's will and testament..............

John Calvin taught that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. This is probably one of the worst doctrines ever conceived by the un-regenerated, twisted, perverted mind of man. What is even more shocking is that there are tens of thousands that accept and believe his doctrine. John Calvin also taught that some people were the elect and that they were special to God, while others were fuel for the fire.

In principle, of course, any 'God' that predestines souls to hell by will or decree with they having no choice in the matter whatsoever, cannot be love, let alone sane or merciful. Love envalues and encourages potential of will, potential of creation, potential of responsibility, potential of eternal progress. Such is love's nature and will, to do and will as Love intends, granting its beloved every opportunity to fulfill its unfoldment and experience of love, which includes all the potentials and possibilities of LIFE via 'relationships'. As we contemplate Life itself, and even Love.....we ask the heart of Love, what is its Will? We also consider the infinity of love, that primal power and dynamic empowering all beings to unfold their true potential and fulfill their purpose of being. This is love's will; love's testament.

We've been exploring these themes on other threads, some of us giving the subjects serious thought and commentary, amid other posts that are less serious, petty or condescending, which begs one to consider whether to share their pearls. The pig slop can get thick in some parts, but thank 'God' for the pearl of great price, that does take time, energy, devotion and personal investment to obtain,...for the recognition of the value of that special pearl (wisdom) is first fundamental, and then the divesting of all that is of less value, becomes the price paid to discover it, and then it is a heavenly treasure that no earthly power can corrupt. If Calvinism has any divine love, value or wisdom, any seeker of truth will have to discover that for himself. If it inspires one to be pure in heart, to love, forgive and serve...it may on that level bear some good.

beloved57

This is a lie. Those Christ kept the law for are Justified.

Rom 2:13

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified

So everyone Christ kept the law for are doers of the law as much as Christ was, so they shall be Justified!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
satan, the god of freewill. Thats his motto and followers motto Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the mostHigh.

'Satan' in the OT, is not a god of free will, but is the servant of YHWH, so his freedom is somewhat limited.

Now concerning your reference to Is 14:14....this is the prideful luciferian will of the King of Babylon...which is misdirected, misguided, mistaken...that leads only to destruction, death, oblivion. All false pride comes to a fall.

~*~*~

You may note that the desire, will, intent, motivation of those who love God, is to DO God's will.

Is that your will?

beloved57

'Satan' in the OT, is not a god of free will, but is the servant of YHWH, so his freedom is somewhat limited.

Now concerning your reference to Is 14:14....this is the prideful luciferian will of the King of Babylon...which is misdirected, misguided, mistaken...that leads only to destruction, death, oblivion. All false pride comes to a fall.

~*~*~

You may note that the desire, will, intent, motivation of those who love God, is to DO God's will.
Yes satan is the god of freewill.

Status
Not open for further replies.