John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Wings

If inclined to boast of our abilities, the grandeur of nature may soon show us how puny we are. In the spiritual, as in the natural world, man's power is limited on all hands. When the Holy Spirit sheds abroad His delights in a soul, none can disturb. (Spurgeon)

Job 38:31

God's Truth

If inclined to boast of our abilities, the grandeur of nature may soon show us how puny we are. In the spiritual, as in the natural world, man's power is limited on all hands. When the Holy Spirit sheds abroad His delights in a soul, none can disturb. (Spurgeon)

Job 38:31

Even Job who suffered so much, he only disobeyed when he questioned his obeying amidst his suffering. More proof that we have to obey. Job wondered what good was it for all that obeying he did in his life when he is yet suffering.

Robert Pate

Banned
Even Job who suffered so much, he only disobeyed when he questioned his obeying amidst his suffering. More proof that we have to obey. Job wondered what good was it for all that obeying he did in his life when he is yet suffering.

You need to have a Job experience.

"Wherefore I abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes" Job 42:6.

You puffed up Pharisee that thinks you can obey God.

God's Truth

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

Robert Pate

Banned
You say Job did not obey and the Word of God says he did.

I believe God and not you.

Where did I say that Job didn't obey God? Job obeyed God with his own righteousness. But when he saw the righteousness of God he said, "I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes" Job 42:6. You, like Job, do not understand the righteousness of God.

God's Truth

Where did I say that Job didn't obey God? Job obeyed God with his own righteousness. But when he saw the righteousness of God he said, "I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes" Job 42:6. You, like Job, do not understand the righteousness of God.

You are trying to twist what you said. You are trying to twist the truth into your false gospel.

You add and subtract from God's Word. You lean to the left and you lean to the right.

Your god is one of your own making.

You need to get saved.

Start by searching for Jesus' teachings, and then obey.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are trying to twist what you said. You are trying to twist the truth into your false gospel.

You add and subtract from God's Word. You lean to the left and you lean to the right.

Your god is one of your own making.

You need to get saved.

Start by searching for Jesus' teachings, and then obey.

Here is a good scripture for a puffed up Pharisee like yourself.

"For they (you) being ignorant of God's righteousness and going about to establish their (you) own righteousness, have not submitted themselves (you) unto the righteousness of God" Romans 10:3.

God's Truth

Here is a good scripture for a puffed up Pharisee like yourself.

"For they (you) being ignorant of God's righteousness and going about to establish their (you) own righteousness, have not submitted themselves (you) unto the righteousness of God" Romans 10:3.

Pharisees did not obey Jesus. You do not do what they do? You say no one can obey and that you do not.

hahahahaha

God's Truth

How ignorant is that? Robert Pate SAYS we do NOT have to obey and that we cannot obey, and then he calls me a Pharisee.

That is so pathetic.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pharisees did not obey Jesus. You do not do what they do? You say no one can obey and that you do not.

hahahahaha

The Pharisees were professional religionist. You know, kind of like you. They even tithed down to the mint in their gardens, Matthew 23:23. I'll bet that you tithe 0. We know that you don't follow Jesus commandment to sell all that you have and give it to the poor, Matthew 5:42.

God's Truth

The Pharisees were professional religionist. You know, kind of like you. They even tithed down to the mint in their gardens, Matthew 23:23. I'll bet that you tithe 0. We know that you don't follow Jesus commandment to sell all that you have and give it to the poor, Matthew 5:42.

They might have tithed, but they didn't obey everything, like you say you do not do, Pharisee.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
17523445_1485714514794525_3670964943035398343_n.jpg

God's Truth

You are "The Chief of all Pharisees" Just like them, you have your own righteousness that you think is the righteousness of God.

You say any dense thing.

The Pharisees taught things and did not do what they taught. Don't you know that is what Jesus says?

The Pharisees did not repent of their sins and obey Jesus. I repented of my sins and obey Jesus.

You are like the Pharisees because you say no one can obey and that you do not have to repent of your sins.

You are exactly what you judged me as. Jesus says that is what happens.

God's Truth

Robert Pate, you are like the Pharisees in all ways, for you teach people they do not have to obey and that they cannot. You make them twice the man of hell than you are.

All those people you teach we do not have to repent of sins and cannot.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Did you read that?

Don't you know that you can go to hell for what you do?

Robert Pate

Banned
You say any dense thing.

The Pharisees taught things and did not do what they taught. Don't you know that is what Jesus says?

The Pharisees did not repent of their sins and obey Jesus. I repented of my sins and obey Jesus.

You are like the Pharisees because you say no one can obey and that you do not have to repent of your sins.

You are exactly what you judged me as. Jesus says that is what happens.

When you are standing in the judgment and you present YOUR righteousness to God, the last thing that you are going to hear is... "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

Status
Not open for further replies.