John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
My tone comes off wrong and from a bad spirit, you say.

You are the one who is siding with a man that says neither I, nor you is saved.

I'm not one to nitpick usually, but it did come off that way,....you could be more careful before posting? :) I made some pertinent observations of importance. Things to consider. We're just sharing opinions, points of view, perspectives...so its not that 'personal' a matter, unless you're investing more into it. A point of view, is just a 'point of view'.

I have no problem with RP's belief, as such have not affected me in any negative way that I can see as of yet. Until I do find a point to engage or debate, that's all I've got to go on. I do agree with some points about his view on Calvinism, and agree that Love and salvation is available to all, with their freedom to respond to love's call. I think that's some good news we can all be THANKFUL for.

God's Truth

I'm not one to nitpick usually, but it did come off that way,....you could be more careful before posting? :) I made some pertinent observations of importance. Things to consider. We're just sharing opinions, points of view, perspectives...so its not that 'personal' a matter, unless you're investing more into it. A point of view, is just a 'point of view'.

I have no problem with RP's belief, as such have not affected me in any negative way that I can see as of yet. Until I do find a point to engage or debate, that's all I've got to go on. I do agree with some points about his view on Calvinism, and agree that Love and salvation is available to all, with their freedom to respond to love's call. I think that's some good news we can all be THANKFUL for.

Man, woman? I can't read this. Can you condense?

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus also encouraged people TO OBEY.

We have to believe that we have to obey the King.

There are so many scriptures that say to obey.

Why do you feel right within yourself to go against those scriptures?

We would all like to obey Jesus, but we can't because we are all still in our sinful Adamic bodies.

You claim that you obey Jesus, but you don't, which makes you a first class hypocrite.

Have you sold all that you have and have given it to the poor? You are just like the rich young ruler, a hypocrite.

God's Truth

We would all like to obey Jesus, but we can't because we are all still in our sinful Adamic bodies.

You claim that you obey Jesus, but you don't, which makes you a first class hypocrite.

Have you sold all that you have and have given it to the poor? You are just like the rich young ruler, a hypocrite.

You have only what the accuser has given you, accusations.

God's Truth

I will continue to profess with Paul that I am, "The Chief of Sinners". I just happen to know what God's Holy law demands. It demands perfection from birth. There is only one that was perfect from birth and it is not you.

Paul was a chief of sinners because he tried to destroy the church.

You go against the truth.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul was a chief of sinners because he tried to destroy the church.

You go against the truth.

No, Paul was "The Chief of Sinners" because he understood what God's law demands. He said that after he became a Christian. To do or keep the law you would have to be Jesus Christ. You are NOT Jesus Christ. You don't even come close. What you are is a hypocrite. You say, but you don't do.

God's Truth

No, Paul was "The Chief of Sinners" because he understood what God's law demands. He said that after he became a Christian. To do or keep the law you would have to be Jesus Christ. You are NOT Jesus Christ. You don't even come close. What you are is a hypocrite. You say, but you don't do.
Paul was speaking in a very exaggerated way about what it was like for someone without any faith to obey the OLD law.

There are people who obeyed the old law. Do you want scripture references?

The unstable and ignorant misunderstand Paul that is what Peter says, and then Peter warned us to obey.

What do you think people misunderstood about Paul? Do you think they thought that Paul was saying faith and no obedience? lol Look up 2 Peter 3.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul was speaking in a very exaggerated way about what it was like for someone without any faith to obey the OLD law.

There are people who obeyed the old law. Do you want scripture references?

The unstable and ignorant misunderstand Paul that is what Peter says, and then Peter warned us to obey.

What do you think people misunderstood about Paul? Do you think they thought that Paul was saying faith and no obedience? lol Look up 2 Peter 3.

There is only one law. It was the law given to Moses. This law covers every facet of your life.

The law is also the very nature and character of God. Jesus was God's law incarnate in human flesh.

To claim that you obey the law is to claim that you are as righteous as Jesus Christ, which is blasphemy and shows that you do not understand what the law demands.

God's Truth

There is only one law.

Do you know there was a change to the law? Do you know that we have the law of Christ?

It was the law given to Moses. This law covers every facet of your life.

The law is also the very nature and character of God. Jesus was God's law incarnate in human flesh.

To claim that you obey the law is to claim that you are as righteous as Jesus Christ,

People obey the law, and blamelessly. Maybe you have never obeyed and that is why you think it cannot be done.

Abraham obeyed God.

Genesis 26:45 Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

God says that Job was perfect.

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

which is blasphemy and shows that you do not understand what the law demands.

What is it when you say something is blasphemy and it is the Word of God? Are you blaspheming?

Here are more scriptures that make you look like a slanderous ignorant person:

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

Did you read that?

Jacob was an overcomer.

How about this scripture:

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

It only takes one scripture to rebuke you, but I gave you more so you can study and learn not to blasphemy.

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you know there was a change to the law? Do you know that we have the law of Christ?

People obey the law, and blamelessly. Maybe you have never obeyed and that is why you think it cannot be done.

Abraham obeyed God.

Genesis 26:45 Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

God says that Job was perfect.

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

What is it when you say something is blasphemy and it is the Word of God? Are you blaspheming?

Here are more scriptures that make you look like a slanderous ignorant person:

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

Did you read that?

Jacob was an overcomer.

How about this scripture:

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

It only takes one scripture to rebuke you, but I gave you more so you can study and learn not to blasphemy.

Abraham committed adultery. Job finally confessed that he was a sinner, Job 42:6 and repented. Many of the patriarchs and prophets confessed that they were sinners. You need to confess that you are a sinner also.

God's Truth

Abraham committed adultery. Job finally confessed that he was a sinner, Job 42:6 and repented. Many of the patriarchs and prophets confessed that they were sinners. You need to confess that you are a sinner also.

You need to confess and repent of your sins, or perish.

God's Truth

I gave many scriptures telling of people who God said were perfect, righteous, and who obeyed his regulations and commands; but then Robert Pate comes on and tries to wipe all that away and just accuse, just like the Satan the accuser.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I gave many scriptures telling of people who God said were perfect, righteous, and who obeyed his regulations and commands; but then Robert Pate comes on and tries to wipe all that away and just accuse, just like the Satan the accuser.

He is not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.