Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

God's Truth

God bound ALL to disobedience, even the Jews.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

There is a new covenant, and the only way to enter the new covenant is through the blood and body of Christ---and that is about believing and obeying.

egyptianmuslim

I can't answer for the Muslim but, as a Jew, a famous Covenant with the Jews we have with the one, of the Circumcision. An everlasting Covenant said by the Lord. (Gen. 17:21)Than, another equally famous one was the Covenant aka the Sinaitic Covenant established with the Jews in the Mount Sinai when the Ten Commandments were delived to the Jews. Last but not least, we had the famous one aka the New Covenant foretold by Prophet Jeremiah and effected by Ezra/Nehemiah. (Jeremiah 31:31; Ezekiel 37:22)
May I don't know the exact meaning of the word covenant in Bible it may a bond like family bond or it may be an offer like that* from a father.... but according Islam the word/order of God to His believer is the covenant, the 1st one who had given this order is Adam,
Quran20:115
And We had already taken a promise from Adam before, but he forgot; and We found not in him determination.
My q now why did God tell Noah that he will wipe the mankind from the face of the earth, is there a punishment without an agreement around a law?

Samie

The New Covenant is for all whom Jesus died for. And the Bible says Jesus died for all, for every man. And that includes both Jews and Muslims. This is part of the gospel Jesus wanted preached to the world before He comes again.

Ben Masada

And the LORD said to Moses: “Behold, you will rest with your fathers and this people will rise and play the harlot with the gods of the foreigners of the land, where they go to be among them, and they will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.

Then My anger shall be aroused against them in that day and I will forsake them, and I will hide My face from them, and they shall be devoured. And many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?’

And I will surely hide My face in that day because of all the evil which they have done in that they have turned to other gods. (Deuteronomy 31:16-18 NKJV)​

Your God has forsaken you which makes your circumcision worthless.

"The flesh profits nothing" (Jesus)

Nothing of the above reflects the idea that the Lord has revoked His everlasting covenant of the circumcision with His People through Abraham. And Jesus was right to say that the flesh profits nothing because indeed the Lord is not the God of the dead but of the living only.

Ben Masada

The New Covenant is for all whom Jesus died for. And the Bible says Jesus died for all, for every man. And that includes both Jews and Muslims. This is part of the gospel Jesus wanted preached to the world before He comes again.

But that's according to Samie. According to Prophet Jeremiah, the New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. (Jeremiah 31:31) Whom am I supposed to believe? The answer is obvious that the Truth is with the Prophets of the Most High.

CherubRam

The New Covenant is for Muslims, but are there any Muslims being Baptized in Christ name? Are there any Muslims keeping the moral commands of Yahwah? Do any Muslims take part in the Lords Supper? The New Covenant is for all the peoples of the world.

CherubRam

But that's according to Samie. According to Prophet Jeremiah, the New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. (Jeremiah 31:31) Whom am I supposed to believe? The answer is obvious that the Truth is with the Prophets of the Most High.
Wake up Ben. Israel is the "NATION" for all peoples, and the house of Judah are the "FAITHFUL."

Ben Masada

Jeremiah 31:30 and Ezekiel 18:20 are parts of the Bible and they said that no one can die for the sins of another. You must be reading from the gospel of Paul and not from the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach.

CherubRam

Nothing of the above reflects the idea that the Lord has revoked His everlasting covenant of the circumcision with His People through Abraham. And Jesus was right to say that the flesh profits nothing because indeed the Lord is not the God of the dead but of the living only.
Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God

Jews and Muslims have no covenant with God, because the Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God in 70 AD. Do Jews only study selected verses that fit their ideology, and do they ignore the verses they do not like? Do Muslims and Jews even know that the Old Covenant is revoked, and that they have no covenant with God?

Jews should study their bible. All nations were covered by the Covenant of Circumcision until it was revoked by God.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and being baptized in Christ name. I studied the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews cannot be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD.
Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoked the Old Covenant of Circumcision and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims and Jews are living with no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion, or Jewish Rabbi's that do not listen to God.

Apart from the covenant of circumcision, God also made a covenant that He would not completely destroy the people, and that the seed of Abraham would continue. The covenant of circumcision is separate from the covenant that Abraham's seed would continue and not be completely cut off.

Here is that covenant that God promised Abraham that He would not revoke.
Genesis 17:4-5
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 5 No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you. 7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

And then God added this Covenant of Circumcision.
Genesis 17:9-14.
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Forever is forever, unless the covenant is revoked.

For Muslims to read.

Redeem with the New Covenant

Genesis 16:12
He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

Genesis 17:23
On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.

Exodus 13:13
Redeem with a lamb every firstborn donkey, but if you do not redeem it, break its neck. Redeem every firstborn among your sons.

Psalm 83
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.

John 1:29
The next day John saw Yahshua coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Galatians 3:14
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through the Messiah Yahshua, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
The promise is life eternal.

What was the covenant that God had made with the nations? Answer: It was the Covenant of Circumcision.

We now live under a New Covenant.
Yahshua did not revoke the Covenant of Circumcision, Yahwah did. Yahwah said He would introduce "a covenant," therefore that would make it a "New Covenant." He also said that it would not be like the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant is the Abrahamic Covenant of Circumcision. It is written that the Old Covenant would be revoked. Yahwah also said that He would do away with the festivals.
So at what time do you think these things took place and the festivals stopped?

CherubRam

Jeremiah 31:30 and Ezekiel 18:20 are parts of the Bible and they said that no one can die for the sins of another. You must be reading from the gospel of Paul and not from the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach.
When are you going to learn that there is a difference between "parabolic" and "literal?"

Ben Masada

Wake up Ben. Israel is the "NATION" for all peoples, and the house of Judah are the "FAITHFUL."

That's not what Jesus said when he sent his disciples on a mission to bring the gospel of salvation to Israel. He, loud and clear, forbade his disciples to to go the Gentiles but to the Jews only. (Mat. 10:5,6)