Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

God's Truth

No, you are talking wrongly about what might be sanctification or righteousness and something infused, even if you don't know it. That's Catholic or back and forth between Catholic and Protestant (of which I am neither)
You are wrong about me.

Jesus says we have to eat his flesh or we do not have life.

Catholics believe they turn wafers into Jesus' flesh.

I do not say that.

I said we have to obey Jesus and that is how we eat his flesh. That is not what Protestants say. You are falsely accusing me.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong about me.

Jesus says we have to eat his flesh or we do not have life.

Catholics believe they turn wafers into Jesus' flesh.

I do not say that.

I said we have to obey Jesus and that is how we eat his flesh. That is not what Protestants say. You are falsely accusing me.

I sensed infused something in what you were saying. Now you are saying to obey is to eat his flesh. Now where does that come from? You are talking about eating his flesh or you don't have life.

God's Truth

I sensed infused something in what you were saying. Now you are saying to obey is to eat his flesh. Now where does that come from? You are talking about eating his flesh or you don't have life.

That is what Jesus says.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That is what Jesus says.

John 6:
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. 59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.​