Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

God's Truth

Which words are YOU asking about?

The words you spoke. You said grace, and you said faith alone.

Can you tell me what you think grace means, and tell me what you mean by faith alone? What do you mean faith alone? The Bible only mentions faith alone one time, and it is to warn us about what kind of faith not to have.

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The words you spoke. You said grace, and you said faith alone.

Can you tell me what you think grace means, and tell me what you mean by faith alone? What do you mean faith alone? The Bible only mentions faith alone one time, and it is to warn us about what kind of faith not to have.

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

There is one way to be saved. See Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB.

God's Truth

There is one way to be saved. See Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB.

The works we are not saved by, the works the scriptures are speaking about is the ceremonial works---the regulations of the old law.

NO scripture anywhere tells us we are saved by faith without obedience to anything else Jesus says.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The works we are not saved by, the works the scriptures are speaking about is the ceremonial works---the regulations of the old law.

NO scripture anywhere tells us we are saved by faith without obedience to anything else Jesus says.

You should accept all of Jesus' word. You should accept all of Jesus' words.

As for Ephesians 2:8-9 NASB, notice what is said about grace and faith. And this is about salvation. Now go back to what you were responding to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Anything Christ says/said is 100% trustworthy. However, you need to know who He's speaking to at the time. The House of Israel or The Body of Christ?
The new covenant was for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Judah had returned from captivity or exile.

God's Truth

You ought to be. May God make known to you what you don't know, even in refining, as I do and endeavor in that I prefer scripture.

I only speak what the scriptures say. I can prove everything I say with scripture. Jesus gave me understanding. I would like to help you to know Jesus better.