Jesus Will Never Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel1611

...as a Jew. That's why, from his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews, he said, "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14) That explains what Isaiah said in 42:6 that Israel had been assigned as light unto the Gentiles.

Did he say the News were the light if the world? The Pharisees are the light? No. He said His people are the light of the world. Jews that do not believe on Jesus Christ do not believe in the true God. They have taken up the star if their God Remphan. Unbelieving Jews are not the light. They are antichrist and I hope they get saved.

rstrats

Ben Masada,
re: "Actually He did."

Not in Genesis 8:21 He didn't. Again, He only said that HE wouldn't "smite anymore every thing living...". Nothing is said in the verse about Him not allowing anyone else to do it.

everready

Actually He did. "...neither will I again smite anymore every thing living as I have done." In my language, this is a promise of God. (Gen. 8:21)

Actually he said not with the waters of a flood.

Genesis 9:8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

everready

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus will never return.

The paragraph right after this says that He will.

A poster once told me that, in his opinion, the Second Coming of Jesus would happen only when--through entirely natural causes--our planet be on the verge of destruction, and not before.

The poster didn't know what he was talking about. Our planet is on the verge of destruction. Just look at all of the nuclear bombs in different countries. Also how all nations are against her. The U.S. won't allow Jerusalem to be the capitol of Israel, even though that is what Israel wants.

Well, I said, I am glad to hear that because, in that case, Jesus will never come because, soon after the Flood the Lord promised Noah that He would never again allow another universal destruction to destroy Mankind as long as the natural laws function properly. (Gen. 8:21,22)

The Lord God does not say that He will bring a universal destruction to destroy mankind. He says in the Bible that 1/3 of the Earth's people will inherit the Earth, and they shall be His children and He will be their God. You are just unfamiliar with the Bible.

Jeremiah read that text and said that as long as the natural laws function properly Israel will never cease as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:36)

Israel will not cease as a People before the Lord. They will just be moved to the New Jersusalem.

Jesus must have read those two texts; the one of Genesis and that of Jeremiah and completed the info that salvation comes from the Jews as he mean universal catastrophe. (John 4:22)

Jesus knew that the two texts were true.

Abraham went further and said that as long as there is a minyan of ten righteous, universal destruction would not happen. (Gen. 18:32) After all this, do you still think Jesus will need to come back? Hardly!

Abraham wasn't a minion of people were involved except only those in Sodom and Gomorrah. That's all, Ben Masada.

God Bless You For Trying To Understand,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :cloud9:

Ben Masada

1 - Did he say the News were the light if the world?

2 - The Pharisees are the light? No.

3 - He said His people are the light of the world.

4 - Jews that do not believe on Jesus Christ do not believe in the true God. They have taken up the star if their God Remphan.

5 - Unbelieving Jews are not the light. They are antichrist and I hope they get saved.

1 - Yes, he was delivering his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews aka to a "multitude" if you are reading from the KJV. (Mat. 5:1) Then, when he finished his Sermon, the People aka "the multitudes of the Jews were astonished at his doctrine." (Mat. 7:28)

2 - You say "no" to being the Pharisees the light, because you are used to read in the NT about the anti-Jewish attitude of Paul against the Pharisees. Christians are totally mistaken about the Pharisees. You would be surprised to know that they used to teach poor Jews for free in their Yeshivas. Jesus could have been one of them because his parents were very poor. Then, years later, when Jesus started teaching, the Pharisees helped him to escape arrest first from Herod (Luke 13:31) and later from Pilate. (Luke 19:37-40)

3 - Jesus was a Jew and the Jews were his people if Logic means any thing to you.

4 - This is pure idolatry as a man cannot be God.

5 - Jews cannot be anti-Christ because the statement is totally illogical because the word "Christ" means anointed of the Lord and, Prophet Habakkuk said, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." (Hab. 3:13) So, the Jewish People is "Christ" and not anti-Christ. BTW, if you read II John 2:18,19, the antichrists are supposed to come from Christianity itself and not from Judaism.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"2 Pet. 3:4 - That's a good question to be asked to all Christians since Paul left."
Your stating it proves that the bible is true (2 Pe 3:4). :juggle:

[Rom. 11:25]
That's about us saying see ya. :rapture: 1 Thess. 4:16, 17 :listen: Watch out for that last gentile to get saved.
wecker-smilies-0010.gif

"When your heart is blind, your eyes are worthless." ~ Darrell Ferguson Lk 16:31, 24:25, Ps 19:7

Ben Masada

Ben Masada,
re: "Actually He did."

Not in Genesis 8:21 He didn't. Again, He only said that HE wouldn't "smite anymore every thing living...". Nothing is said in the verse about Him not allowing anyone else to do it.

Yes, in Gen. 8:21, He did. Focus on the last part of the verse in the KJV. A universal catastrophe has never happened to Mankind since the Flood and Jesus concluded that the reason is because free salvation comes from the Jews. (John 4:22) Jesus meant universal salvation because, personal salvation is not free but conditional to the observance of God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19)

Ben Masada

1 - Actually he said not with the waters of a flood.

2 - Gen. 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

everready

1 - Yes, He did. "...neither will I AGAIN smite ANY MORE every thing living AS I HAVE DONE". How? With the Flood, of course!

2 - Gen. 9:11 - "All flesh" cut off means universal destruction of Mankind.

john w

Hall of Fame
The "second coming"-"the second time:"

Acts 7:13 KJV
And at the second time Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

Acts 3 KJV
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

"until"....

As Joseph was a "type" of Christ, and was recognized by his brethren, "the second time," when he appeared to them, so too will the Lord Jesus Christ be recognized by the believing remnant Israel, His brethren, at the "second time"/second coming; and, as Joseph's brothers mourned, upon realizing who Joseph was, and how they had mistreated him, so too will the believing remnant mourn, at the second coming of the deliverer, the Lord Jesus Christ, realizing, finally, who He was/is, and how they had mistreated Him, "pierced" Him, as it is written:

Zech. 12 KJV
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Ben Masada

Jesus Will Never Return

1 - The paragraph right after this says that He will. The poster didn't know what he was talking about. Our planet is on the verge of destruction. Just look at all of the nuclear bombs in different countries. Also how all nations are against her.

2 - The U.S. won't allow Jerusalem to be the capitol of Israel, even though that is what Israel wants.

3 - The Lord God does not say that He will bring a universal destruction to destroy mankind. He says in the Bible that 1/3 of the Earth's people will inherit the Earth, and they shall be His children and He will be their God.

4 - You are just unfamiliar with the Bible.

5 - Israel will not cease as a People before the Lord. They will just be moved to the New Jerusalem.

6 - Jesus knew that the two texts were true.

7 - Abraham wasn't a minion of people were involved except only those in Sodom and Gomorrah. That's all, Ben Masada.

8 - God Bless You For Trying To Understand,

Michael

1 - Let's wait and see. Even if atomic explosions take place, they won't be the end of Mankind as a whole. It was a destruction of the size of the Flood that the Lord promised will never happen. More than 8 people left is not a universal destruction of the size of the Flood.

2 - Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel since the day king David established it to be, except for the time of two spans of exile and, in our modern time, it has been the capital since 1948. Wake up and smell the coffee!

3 - Good understanding! The promise of God was of a universal destruction that will never happen again as long as the universal laws function properly. (Gen. 8:22)

4 - Nevertheless, every thing I say is documented in the Bible.

5 - Most of them already live in the New Jerusalem. You are unaware of the Land of Israel today.

6 - I totally agree with you. Jesus had complete knowledge of the Tanach. Now, of the NT, he never even dreamed it would ever rise.

7 - This statement does not make sense to me. Sorry!

8 - Thank you but, I still did not understand item #7.

Ben Masada

Your stating it proves that the bible is true (2 Pe 3:4). :juggle:

That's about us saying see ya. :rapture: 1 Thess. 4:16, 17 :listen: Watch out for that last gentile to get saved.
wecker-smilies-0010.gif

"When your heart is blind, your eyes are worthless." ~ Darrell Ferguson Lk 16:31, 24:25, Ps 19:7

Yes but, what will Christians do? Paul wanted Christians walking by faith and not by sight aka walk with understanding.(II Cor. 5:7)

Ben Masada

Jesus Will Never Return

1 - The "second coming"-"the second time:"

2 - Acts 7:13 KJV And at the second time Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.

3 - Hebrews 9:28 KJV So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;

4 - and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

5 - Acts 3 KJV 19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

6 - and, as Joseph's brothers mourned, upon realizing who Joseph was, and how they had mistreated him, so too will the believing remnant mourn, at the second coming of the deliverer, the Lord Jesus Christ, realizing, finally, who He was/is, and how they had mistreated Him, "pierced" Him, as it is written:

7 - Zech. 12 KJV 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

1 - When? It has been over 2,000 years and he hasn't even called to encourage the continuation of the waiting time.

2 - Are you sure the analogy is logical?

3 - Jesus would not contradict the Prophets who say that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

4 - Does it mean that at the first time he appeared with sin?

5 - The only way to set thing right with God so that our sins, from scarlet red become as white as snow is through repentance and obedience to God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19)

6 - The Jews had nothing to do with the suffering of Jesus which culminated on the cross. The Romans were to blame for every thing.

7 - This mourning will be of Judah about Israel, the Ten Tribes.

republicanchick

Jesus will never return.

Well, I said, I am glad to hear that because, in that case, Jesus will never come because, soon after the Flood the Lord promised Noah that He would never again allow another universal destruction to destroy Mankind as long as the natural laws function properly. (Gen. 8:21,22)

!

not true--He said He would never flood the earth again

john w

Hall of Fame
1 - When? It has been over 2,000 years and he hasn't even called to encourage the continuation of the waiting time

And? The LORD God is on your time period? Time between the promise to Abraham, of a son, and it's realization? Promise of the redeemer in Genesis, and....?

There are scores of examples in the book, of prophecies, and it's later ultimate fulfillment, hundreds/thousands of years later.

You'd know that, if you were honest on this issue, and survey the book. But you sre not/have not.

2 Peter 3 KJV

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Thanks for checking in, "scoffer" Ben.

Ben Masada

Jesus Will Never Return

Your point?

See:

How does God want us to live? Darrell Ferguson http://foodforyoursoul.net/sermon/?yr=2015&mo=05

My point is that, since Paul juxtaposed "walking by faith" with "walking by sight," obviously he meant that to walk by faith, one walks in the dark of the night and, to walk by sight, one walks in the light of the day. Probably, he wanted his followers to walk by faith and leave the understanding with him.

It is only obvious that God wants us to walk with understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.