Jesus Took Responsibility For The Whole NT

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He does not believe Jesus' teachings are for the gentiles and it is only for the Jews. So nothing is new about his twisted faith. His faith and his bulliness and arrogance matches.

Meshak, you poor soul, you think by doing good works/deeds God may allow you to inherit eternal life. That's not the way it is.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
He is getting real weird. Do you know he doesn't believe in the book of luke or the book of James.

Did you know that Meshak ONLY trusts in Matthew through John and rejects the rest of the Bible? She calls The Apostle Paul an "anti-Christ." She also hates posters would believe in the Trinity and people who attend Church. That's who you're aligning yourself with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's only one Gospel today and that is The Grace Gospel which was preached by the Apostle Paul. In order to gain eternal life one must first, hear the Gospel, place all their faith in Christ alone, sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, and baptized (not by water) into The Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, you poor soul, you think by doing good works/deeds God may allow you to inherit eternal life. That's not the way it is.

I said
It takes good works to prove ones faith. No works , no true faith. Your faith is dead.

James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
(NKJ)

James 2:23-24
23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." And he was called the friend of God.
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What Scripture verse states: "Jesus died for the whole new testament?"

I said
I keep showing you. Cant you retain anything that is spiritual? Jesus is the testator.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There's only one Gospel today and that is The Grace Gospel which was preached by the Apostle Paul. In order to gain eternal life one must first, hear the Gospel, place all their faith in Christ alone, sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, and baptized (not by water) into The Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

I said
Oh no. Now you don't believe in water baptism? Its obvious you haven't been baptized in the Holy Spirit. Because you don't have the Word abiding in you. And your spewing out deception and rejection of all that Jesus stood for. You reject the book of Luke and the book of James, and now baptism. You are full of evil deceptions. You are trying to destroy all that Jesus stood for.

Matt 3:14-17
14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those, like Meshak and Squeaky, are hoping their good works/deeds might be enough to gain them entrance into eternal life. That won't happen.

I said
And you just keep on lying about others. That is called bearing false witness. We have works and obey Jesus to prove our love for Him. Which is something you don't seem to believe in.

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:8-10
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Oh no. Now you don't believe in water baptism? Its obvious you haven't been baptized in the Holy Spirit. Because you don't have the Word abiding in you. And your spewing out deception and rejection of all that Jesus stood for. You reject the book of Luke and the book of James, and now baptism. You are full of evil deceptions. You are trying to destroy all that Jesus stood for.

Matt 3:14-17
14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

You're just confused and angry.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
And you just keep on lying about others. That is called bearing false witness. We have works and obey Jesus to prove our love for Him. Which is something you don't seem to believe in.

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:8-10
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John was speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
I keep showing you. Cant you retain anything that is spiritual? Jesus is the testator.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Hebrews was written to the Hebrews.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Water baptism isn't for today. The only baptism today, is when the Holy Spirit baptizes a believer into The Body of Christ.

I said
You don't know squat about the bible. There is one thing for sure, in anything. If you take the first step in the wrong direction you will never reach your goal.

Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
(NKJ)

Matt 3:14-15
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You don't know squat about the bible. There is one thing for sure, in anything. If you take the first step in the wrong direction you will never reach your goal.

Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
(NKJ)

Ooooh that is a good one...

He hasn't changed a jot or tittle He lives by...

All the more reason to live and love JUST AS He did and commanded us to do...