Jesus said... "Beware of Men"

KingdomRose

Made up. Fulfilled does not mean "abolished"/"destroyed."

Another droid that asserts that everyone is saved.

Well, it is true when you think about it...the Law has been abolished. The Law being fulfilled means that it is OBSOLETE. No longer in force.

God promised a New Covenant. If the old one was for all time, why the new one? "In his saying 'a new covenant,' he has made the former one OBSOLETE." (Hebrews 8:13)

And where have I ever said that everyone is saved?

KingdomRose

Hebrews 8 KJV

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

While you are at it, read.....

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV

knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Galatians 3:24-25 KJV

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Observe your own post. "The Law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A SCHOOLMASTER."

So there.

KingdomRose

You can do better by choosing one who is not so old in this life.

Here is a bit.
God is one. Jesus is God. God lives to His own glory. Jesus came to us in perfection, 100% God, and yet, 100% man. How? He is God who can do all things. God has a divine plan, it was always His plan, we are part of His plan, which is for us, salvation though Jesus, the Christ, who is Son of God and God.

Jesus is God, He has a divine plan. God does not live for us, we live for Him. Jesus loves us, saved us, yet He never began an existence, and did not live for us; He lived as 100% human for the glory of God.

Jesus is NOT God, and he says and does what his Father and God tells him to do. The Divine Plan is the Father's, and Jesus subjects himself to whatever the Father wishes.

John 5:19

John 12:49,50

John 17:3

John 20:17

KingdomRose

Does the Father judge humans? (Romans 2:16)

That is a weak argument. Your pastors are grasping at straws. Some of the things they come up with are really lame.

Jehovah, the Father, God has GIVEN Jesus the job of judging. If Jehovah hadn't GIVEN it to him, Jesus would have no authority to judge.

:rolleyes:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jehovah, the Father, God has GIVEN Jesus the job of judging. If Jehovah hadn't GIVEN it to him, Jesus would have no authority to judge.

But the fact is, Jesus is judging by the authority of God and on behalf of God. It's as if the Most High was doing the judging himself, no difference.

Jesus has all the power of God and they are on the same page.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But the fact is, Jesus is judging by the authority of God and on behalf of God. It's as if the Most High was doing the judging himself, no difference.

What do you mean by they are on the same page? Are you saying they are equal?

You know very well Jesus says His Father is greater than He.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you mean by they are on the same page? Are you saying they are equal?

You know very well Jesus says His Father is greater than He.

Jesus said, "A servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him." (John 13:16)

Being on the same page means they are of like mind, same script, same agenda.

KingdomRose

That is mostly correct. Jesus has power from God.....but not ALL the power. Jehovah is always the Most High.

KingdomRose

They are one God.

Not unless the disciples are ALSO God!

Jesus prayed to his God and Father: "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in me through their word; that they may all be ONE; even as You, Father, are in me and I in You, that they may also be in us....The glory which You have given me I have given to them, that they may be ONE, just as we are ONE." (John 17:20-22)

Being "one" obviously means in agreement, or, unified.

KingdomRose

John 1:1-3 KJV - John 1:14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV -

I have commented on those verses ad nauseum. But I don't think you have commented on these:

John 5: 19,30

John 6: 38

John 8: 28,29

John 12: 49,50

John 14: 24,28

John 17: 3

John 20: 17

Would you be so kind? So far no one has done it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have commented on those verses ad nauseum. But I don't think you have commented on these:

John 5: 19,30

John 6: 38

John 8: 28,29

John 12: 49,50

John 14: 24,28

John 17: 3

John 20: 17

Would you be so kind? So far no one has done it.

There are many more verses that show Christ was sent from the Father and does the Father's will on earth. That is His earthly ministry. The Father, Son, Holy Spirit are one in the same.

1 John 5:7 KJV -