Jesus' Return

Gurucam

Christ means anointed with oil.
The above sound like the slogan of a spiritually dead person selling 'snake oil', that promises to save and deliver humans. Is he operating from a horse and carriage, like in old western towns.

Where is the above found in the Holy KJV N.T., in clear, straight forward and literal words?

Don't you guys believe that if you eat wafer and drink wine you become anointed in Christ?

Don't some others of you believe that if one repeat slogans one will be anointed in Christ?

Now you are suggesting the above.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus anoints with the Spirit. And only this puts one 'in Christ'.

Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

popsthebuilder, Are you fooling someone into giving you free 'snake oil' massages in the name of anointing? Or are you talking your followers into letting you give them 'snake oil' massages in the name of anointing? Is this your idea or scam?

. . . sound like a Jim Jones type thing. Didn't Jim Jones tell his followers, if they drink 'cool-aid' they will be 'in-Christ'

Folks, beware and very weary, of people who seek to tell you what Jesus and others mean. They are always false prophets, who are misrepresenting Jesus/truth. I urge you to not tolerate and encourage nonsense. Please accept, respect and honor your Holy KJV N.T., as it is . . . as your only source for truth (instruction on the path to All Truth) and guidance onto the only path and source of All Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

So many things the physical Jesus did not and could not deliver. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth was left to bring All Truth (not just some truth).

Do not be deceived by foolish (antichrist and anti-scriptures) people, the likes of popsthebuilder. He is corrupting the Holy KJV N.T., in open and full 'sight'.

To be 'in Christ' one has to be anointed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Ghost. And who brings All Truth.

This starts by seeking ye first the kingdom of God that is within. This is where Jesus rose too . . . clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. And here Jesus resides currently.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

This starts with searching for the kingdom of God, within one's own heart/spirit. There one will find and commune with, Jesus, who is clad only in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God body . . . ready, willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit, according to things within each Saint/Christian's own human hearts/spirits.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Massaging/anointing with oil is total foolishness, when it comes to being 'in Christ'. At best, that is an unwitting idea from a foolish person and a big 'fool-up'. At worse it is a deliberate deception aimed at deliberately deceiving humans, so as to have them err and so be dispatched to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the will of God.).

'groanings which cannot be uttered' refers to deeply felt, deeply seated and deeply desired things. They originate and are seated in our individual hearts/spirits. 'groanings which cannot be uttered' is an essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

I am not teaching you simplistic 'kindergarten' foolishness of 'the dead', like popsthebuilder's 'position'.

I am here to teach the very clear, literal and authentic truth in the Holy KJV N.T., as absolutely confirmed by spiritual insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned through my own heart/spirit.

popsthebuilder is simply a 'self-righteous' foolish 'spiritually dead man' who is here to sell 'snake oil' and other antichrist and anti-scriptures things.

Buy a bottle, if you must to appease him. Then let him go his merry way. Let him bury himself. Then be sure that you throw away that 'oil' which will poison your path to heaven with Jesus and derail you to hell. This is what foolishness, that is promoted as Christianity, invariably do.

I am simply and only suggesting that you recognize, accept and use only the Holy KJV N.T., totally and literally.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

The above sound like the slogan of a spiritually dead person selling 'snake oil', that promises to save and deliver humans. Is he operating from a horse and carriage, like in old western towns.

Where is the above found in the Holy KJV N.T., in clear, straight forward and literal words?

Don't you guys believe that if you eat wafer and drink wine you become anointed in Christ?

Don't some others of you believe that if one repeat slogans one will be anointed in Christ?

Now you are suggesting the above.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus anoints with the Spirit. And only this puts one 'in Christ'.

Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

popsthebuilder, Are you fooling someone into giving you free 'snake oil' massages in the name of anointing? Or are you talking your followers into letting you give them 'snake oil' massages in the name of anointing? Is this your idea or scam?

. . . sound like a Jim Jones type thing. Didn't Jim Jones tell his followers, if they drink 'cool-aid' they will be 'in-Christ'

Folks, beware and very weary, of people who seek to tell you what Jesus and others mean. They are always false prophets, who are misrepresenting Jesus/truth. I urge you to not tolerate and encourage nonsense. Please accept, respect and honor your Holy KJV N.T., as it is . . . as your only source for truth (instruction on the path to All Truth) and guidance onto the only path and source of All Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

So many things the physical Jesus did not and could not deliver. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth was left to bring All Truth (not just some truth).

Do not be deceived by foolish (antichrist and anti-scriptures) people, the likes of popsthebuilder. He is corrupting the Holy KJV N.T., in open and full 'sight'.

To be 'in Christ' one has to be anointed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who makes intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Ghost. And who brings All Truth.

This starts by seeking ye first the kingdom of God that is within. This is where Jesus rose too . . . clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. And here Jesus resides currently.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

This starts with searching for the kingdom of God, within one's own heart/spirit. There one will find and commune with, Jesus, who is clad only in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God body . . . ready, willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit, according to things within each Saint/Christian's own human hearts/spirits.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Massaging/anointing with oil is total foolishness, when it comes to being 'in Christ'. At best, that is an unwitting idea from a foolish person and a big 'fool-up'. At worse it is a deliberate deception aimed at deliberately deceiving humans, so as to have them err and so be dispatched to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the will of God.).

'groanings which cannot be uttered' refers to deeply felt, deeply seated and deeply desired things. They originate and are seated in our individual hearts/spirits. 'groanings which cannot be uttered' is an essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

I am not teaching you simplistic 'kindergarten' foolishness of 'the dead', like popsthebuilder's 'position'.

I am here to teach the very clear, literal and authentic truth in the Holy KJV N.T., as absolutely confirmed by spiritual insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned through my own heart/spirit.

popsthebuilder is simply a 'self-righteous' foolish 'spiritually dead man' who is here to sell 'snake oil' and other antichrist and anti-scriptures things.

Buy a bottle, if you must to appease him. Then let him go his merry way. Let him bury himself. Then be sure that you throw away that 'oil' which will poison your path to heaven with Jesus and derail you to hell. This is what foolishness, that is promoted as Christianity, invariably do.

I am simply and only suggesting that you recognize, accept and use only the Holy KJV N.T., totally and literally.
Everyone knows you are a blind accuser.

You won't even attempt to refute plain scripture that blatantly contradicts your own position.

By the way; I use the KJV when studying.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus was the first of the firstfruits of the grain harvest.

The Day Of First Fruits is the 16th Aviv and was when the first grain of the Barley harvest was offered up in the temple. Jesus rose on this day.

Pentecost (shuvuot) is the 6th Sivan and was when the first grain of the wheat harvest was offered in the temple (wheat ripens latter than barley). The Holy was sent on this day.

Tabernacles is the 15th Tishri and was when all the harvest had to be gathered in by (including the grape harvest). This represent the great harvest of souls and the celebration afterwards.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Day Of First Fruits is the 16th Aviv and was when the first grain of the Barley harvest was offered up in the temple. Jesus rose on this day.

Really? Are you saying he was buried as the 15th began and was raised as the 16th began.

That doesn't compute.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Really? Are you saying he was buried as the 15th began and was raised as the 16th began.

That doesn't compute.

Jesus was put in the tomb before sunset on the 14th Aviv and rose at dawn on the 16th. (Are you referring to the 3 days and 3 nights question?)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The bible says that Christ was buried on 14th. And Christ said he would be in the ground for three days and nights. You do the math.

The body was laid in a tomb and the Sabbath began.

The first day of Passover week is a Sabbath.

Do you observe it?

genuineoriginal

Did God leave us information as to Jesus returning at Tabernacles?:
[. . .]
Tabernacles is on day 15 month 7 and then lasts for 8 days, Jesus missed this day completely, saying it was not the right time for Him.
God left us information about Jesus returning on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement:
The return of Jesus is with the trump of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:​

The trump is the last trump.

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.​

The last trump of the Biblical calendar that is mentioned is the trumpet of Jubilee on the Day of Atonement.

Leviticus 25:9-10
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.​

The fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles is the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The bible says that Christ was buried on 14th. And Christ said he would be in the ground for three days and nights. You do the math.

OK, The beginning of the 15th to the beginning of the 18th, three nights and three days.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Three days and three nights was not a question, it was a sign.

Do you know what it was a sign of?

It was a statement of fact that most Christians misinterpret, here is the correct understanding of what Jesus meant:

Matthew 12
39He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jesus died at about 3pm on the 14th Aviv and was put in the tomb just before sunset at about 6pm. He rose at sunrise on the 16th Aviv at about 6am. This means was in the tomb for 3 days and 2 nights (about 36 hours). However the term 'Heart of the Earth' that Jesus spoke of was not the tomb. The Bible interprets the Bible and elsewhere we can find what Jesus meant by this phrase:

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts; murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Therefore Jesus was talking about the wickedness of the whole Earth. The moment Jesus entered this wicked heart of the Earth was when He allowed Himself to be arrested and this is what He said at that moment:

Luke 22:53
“Every day I was with you in the temple courts and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour--when darkness reigns."

So it is from this moment that Jesus enters into the Heart of the Earth, which was around midnight on the 14th Aviv and means that He was indeed in the Heart of the Earth three days and three nights.

genuineoriginal

You're confusing the Day of Atonement with the Day of Trumpets. You need to learn the basics of God's Calendar.

Many people now think the Day of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) is related to the last trump of 1 Corinthians 15:52.
This cannot be the case because the Jubile trumpet is sounded 10 days later during the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
If you are looking at the Feasts of the Lord for the "last trump", then only the Jubile trumpet is the last one.

If you want to see a "last trump" that is not associated with the feasts, look at this verse:

Zechariah 9:14
14 And the Lord shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Many people now think the Day of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) is related to the last trump of 1 Corinthians 15:52.
This cannot be the case because the Jubile trumpet is sounded 10 days later during the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur).the feasts of the Lord.
If you are looking at the Feasts of the Lord for the "last trump", then only the Jubile trumpet is the last one.

If you want to see a "last trump" that is not associated with the feasts, look at this verse:

Zechariah 9:14
14 And the Lord shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

Touche! And that's an interesting point, I did not know that that was what you were driving at (perhaps you had mentioned it in previous posts? I haven't been here for months and did not go back over the previous pages, if so apologies if I sounded rude).

You're right of course that the trumpet was blown on day ten rather that day one of Tishri, during Jubilee. However, I think although day ten could be when the seventh trumpet is blown:

Revelation 11:15
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever."

(NB: It says an angel blows the trumpet rather than the Lord.)

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

(NB: Again there is no specifics saying Jesus blows the last trumpet). And I stand by my interpretation that Jesus returns five days later to fulfil scripture:

Deuteronomy 16:16
Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles. No one should appear before the LORD empty-handed:

Jesus fulfilled the Festival of Unleavened Bread when He died and He also fulfilled the Festival of Weeks when the Holy Spirit was sent but the Festival of Tabernacles is still yet to be fulfilled and look at what Jesus said and did about Tabernacles:

John 7:2 & 8
But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, [Jesus said] “You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”

John 7:10-11
However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret. Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching for Jesus and asking, “Where is he?”

John 7:14
Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach.

Tabernacles is on day 15 month 7 and then lasts for 8 days, Jesus missed this day completely, saying it was not the right time for Him to fulfil. Tabernacles is also the festival that celibates the end of the harvest that represents the great harvest of souls on the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord when Jesus returns.

genuineoriginal

Touche! And that's an interesting point, I did not know that that was what you were driving at (perhaps you had mentioned it in previous posts? I haven't been here for months and did not go back over the previous pages, if so apologies if I sounded rude).

You're right of course that the trumpet was blown on day ten rather that day one of Tishri, during Jubilee. However, I think although day ten could be when the seventh trumpet is blown:

Revelation 11:15
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever."

(NB: It says an angel blows the trumpet rather than the Lord.)

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

(NB: Again there is no specifics saying Jesus blows the last trumpet). And I stand by my interpretation that Jesus returns five days later to fulfil scripture:

Deuteronomy 16:16
Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles. No one should appear before the LORD empty-handed:

Jesus fulfilled the Festival of Unleavened Bread when He died and He also fulfilled the Festival of Weeks when the Holy Spirit was sent but the Festival of Tabernacles is still yet to be fulfilled and look at what Jesus said and did about Tabernacles:

John 7:2 & 8
But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, [Jesus said] “You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”

John 7:10-11
However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret. Now at the festival the Jewish leaders were watching for Jesus and asking, “Where is he?”

John 7:14
Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach.

Tabernacles is on day 15 month 7 and then lasts for 8 days, Jesus missed this day completely, saying it was not the right time for Him to fulfil. Tabernacles is also the festival that celibates the end of the harvest that represents the great harvest of souls on the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord when Jesus returns.

Paul was known as a great scholar of the Old Testament.
Paul is the one that specified the "last trump".
To fully understand what Paul meant by the "last trump" it is necessary to study the Old Testament.
Which trump would Paul consider to be the "last trump"?

The trumpets that prepare people for the Feast of Tabernacles on the fourteenth of the month is the Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) on the first of the month.
There is one last trump on the 10th of the month during a Jubile year.
Could this one last trump be the "last trump"?

The other possibility is that Paul considered the trump in Exodus 19 to be the "first trump" and the trump in Zechariah 9 to be the "last trump", which fits with many of Paul's other comparisons.

What we do know is this:
There is a delay after the sounding of the seventh trump of Revelation and before the beginning of the Millennial kingdom.
Jesus comes in the clouds and gathers in the harvest Revelation 14:14-16 before the grapes of God's wrath are gathered Revelation 14:17-20.
After Jesus gathers in the harvest of saints, the wrath of God is poured out on the nations in Revelation 16.
Jesus comes down the rest of the way to earth to destroy His enemies in Revelation 19:11-16.
The Millennial kingdom begins in Revelation 20.

Jesus is seen before and at the end of the wrath of God that happens after the seventh trump sounds.
The return of Jesus for the saints is before the wrath of God.
The return of Jesus to start the kingdom is at the end of the wrath of God.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Paul was known as a great scholar of the Old Testament.
Paul is the one that specified the "last trump".
To fully understand what Paul meant by the "last trump" it is necessary to study the Old Testament.
Which trump would Paul consider to be the "last trump"?

The trumpets that prepare people for the Feast of Tabernacles on the fourteenth of the month is the Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) on the first of the month.
There is one last trump on the 10th of the month during a Jubile year.
Could this one last trump be the "last trump"?

The other possibility is that Paul considered the trump in Exodus 19 to be the "first trump" and the trump in Zechariah 9 to be the "last trump", which fits with many of Paul's other comparisons.

What we do know is this:
There is a delay after the sounding of the seventh trump of Revelation and before the beginning of the Millennial kingdom.
Jesus comes in the clouds and gathers in the harvest Revelation 14:14-16 before the grapes of God's wrath are gathered Revelation 14:17-20.
After Jesus gathers in the harvest of saints, the wrath of God is poured out on the nations in Revelation 16.
Jesus comes down the rest of the way to earth to destroy His enemies in Revelation 19:11-16.
The Millennial kingdom begins in Revelation 20.

Jesus is seen before and at the end of the wrath of God that happens after the seventh trump sounds.
The return of Jesus for the saints is before the wrath of God.
The return of Jesus to start the kingdom is at the end of the wrath of God.

Perhaps Jesus is first seen in the air on the Day of Atonement, as the Wrath of God is unleashed on the Earth with the last Trump being sounded, then the dead begin to be raised and after five days any Christian's who are still alive (hiding in the 'rocks' and 'dens') are raised too. Then Jesus descends to the mount of Olives on the Day of Tabernacles once the harvest is over and He begins His 1000 year reign?

Therefore the 'Great and Terrible Day' would be the Day of Atonement but the day He returns to the Mount of Olives is Tabernacles?

Last edited: