Jesus' Return

Gurucam

I didn't ask if fellowship brought truth did I?

Show scripture that actually refutes my words and supports yours about the issues I have repeatedly posed, or don't bother responding.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

You are a foolish man grabbing at straws.

You have made your presentation.

Let us leave it up to each reader to follow you if he or she choose.

I do not seek followers.

popsthebuilder

You are a foolish man grabbing at straws.

You have made your presentation.

Let us leave it up to each reader to follow you if he or she choose.

I do not seek followers.
Nor do I, but we are to test things against scripture and the Holy Spirit which I have done. And you have failed miserably.

May GOD guide you to the truth that you are seemingly oblivious to, though you know scripture to some minor extent.

I get it; you can't back your words with scripture, and your works are against the Holy Spirit and make GOD out to be evil. But what does that have to do with wanting people to follow you or not?

It's a rhetorical question, as your opinion is worthless without the ability to back it with scripture or even the basic teachings of the Christ.

I tried to help; you actually think Jesus didn't teach through parables and that all but the elect are damned to eternal destruction, and then when refuted with plain scripture you resort to calling others the Antichrist and builders of satan's kingdom.

Like I said; may GOD guide you.

peace

Gurucam

Please stop lying about me....please.

What makes you think believers aren't to fellowship and help one another? Does it have to do with that whole dead burying dead stuff?

peace

Christians do not seek help from fellow Christians.

All humans have infirmities. However Christians know this fact very clearly.
'The dead' do not know this fact.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (the will of God is the Holy Spirit).

The Spirit which makes intercession with God, Who is the Holy Spirit, is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Christians get all their help only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and only by searching each of their own hearts or spirits. And not by fellowship and discussions, with their peers. And not by searching any physically written works and/or physically spoken, words.

Only 'the dead' fellowship with others to help each other and hold 'positions'. This is precisely how the 'dead bury each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan' by being self-deceived by their individual and collective ideas/positions.

The dead' are humans who are not prepared to be led by Spirit. They are led by their own intellectualizing which give rise to their own position/own ideas:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus gave 'the dead' parables to serve their intellectualizing needs and to simultaneous 'let the dead bury their dead'.

'The dead' are addicted to figuring out things for themselves instead of being led by Spirit. The aim of Jesus is to have the surface of earth inhabited only by humans who are led by the Spirit of God. These are the children of God. This is achieved by being led into all one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

'The dead' are deceived by their various interpretations of 'parables' which do not in any way contain truth. Their 'best interpretation' of parables cannot be truth. They are led by untruths, err and bury each other. This all result from 'fellowship' among each other and helping each other by finding positions/consensus from parables.

So we have a few problems swallowing your forced lies.

I'm not against attempting to explain my position.

The big mystery is anchored on What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is a perfect amalgam of what each Saint/Christian wants in his or her own heart/spirit and the will of God (which is the Holy Spirit)

When Christians/Saints are led into all their works by only what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, this is the crowing glory.

When people live in the above manner they serve both, their own spirit and the Holy Spirit (which is the will of God), in perfect omniscient harmony. They soweth to Spirit. A person's true and free will resides as the fabric of his or her own heart/spirit. To be led by the Spirit of Jesus, in the above manner, is the final and absolute truth and free will for humans in physical bodies.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Also when people are led by the Holy Spirit (by going through the Spirit of Jesus) in the above manner, they are children of God, they enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven and they are perpetually glorified by God . . . among other glorious things. Indeed only they are Christians. No one else are Christians. However, on earth, they are a few, they are the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians deny and undermine the Spirit Jesus and soweth only to the physical, 'flesh and blood' Jesus.

popsthebuilder, you, together with your 'position', are counted among these deceived billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Christians do not seek help from fellow Christians.

All humans have infirmities. However Christians know this fact very clearly.
'The dead' do not know this fact.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (the will of God is the Holy Spirit).

The Spirit which makes intercession with God, Who is the Holy Spirit, is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Christians get all their help only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and only by searching each of their own hearts or spirits. And not by fellowship and discussions, with their peers. And not by searching any physically written works and/or physically spoken, words.

Only 'the dead' fellowship with others to help each other and hold 'positions'. This is precisely how the 'dead bury each other, inside the earth, in hell with Satan' by being self-deceived by their individual and collective ideas/positions.

The dead' are humans who are not prepared to be led by Spirit. They are led by their own intellectualizing which give rise to their own position/own ideas:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus gave 'the dead' parables to serve their intellectualizing needs and to simultaneous 'let the dead bury their dead'.

'The dead' are addicted to figuring out things for themselves instead of being led by Spirit. The aim of Jesus is to have the surface of earth inhabited only by humans who are led by the Spirit of God. These are the children of God. This is achieved by being led into all one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

'The dead' are deceived by their various interpretations of 'parables' which do not in any way contain truth. Their 'best interpretation' of parables cannot be truth. They are led by untruths, err and bury each other. This all result from 'fellowship' among each other and helping each other by finding positions/consensus from parables.

The big mystery is anchored on What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This is a perfect amalgam of what each Saint/Christian wants in his or her own heart/spirit and the will of God (which is the Holy Spirit)

When Christians/Saints are led into all their works by only what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, this is the crowing glory.

When people live in the above manner they serve both, their own spirit and the Holy Spirit (which is the will of God), in perfect omniscient harmony. They soweth to Spirit. A person's true and free will resides as the fabric of his or her own heart/spirit. Tho be led by the Spirit of Jesus is the final and absolute truth and free will for humans in physical bodies.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Also when people are led by the Holy Spirit (by going through the Spirit of Jesus) in the above manner, they are children of God, they enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven and they are perpetually glorified by God . . . among other glorious things. Indeed only they are Christians. No one else are Christians. However, on earth, they are a few, they are the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians deny and undermine the Spirit Jesus and soweth only to the physical, 'flesh and blood' Jesus.

popsthebuilder, you, together with your 'position', are counted among these deceived billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians.
Still nobsuppoting scripture for your claims or accusations towards me.

Got it

Gurucam

popsthebuilder, please be forth-right

Still nobsuppoting scripture for your claims or accusations towards me.

Got it

So be it.

As long as no one hears only your ideas.

As long as the blatant truth, as confirmed literally in the Holy KJV N.T., is posted against 'your position'.

'explaining' and 'having a position' are both antichrist and anti-scriptures.

All things Christian and truth are deliver as they are literally meant to be, to each Christian, from the Spirit of Truth through his or her own hearts/spirits.

One does not need to understand, explain and/or hold a position about these intuitive insight. One must post them literally as they are received.

The same applies to Christian things and truth, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Parables are totally different. Parables are not Christian things and they not truth. Parables are given to people who are not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The total aim of Christianity is anchored on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is because the total aim of Christianity is to deliver humans (the chosen few) into the mansion, in God's house, in God kingdom of heaven (which Jesus went to prepare). This is to happen at judgment after this life on earth.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Parables are not intended to serve the above mission and they do not.

Parables are also given to take away what people have and leave them with nought.

Parables are given for the dead to interpret as they wish and so appease themselves. They dead are not interested in truth. They are interested only in being right on their terms. Parables lend themselves to this purpose.

The dead invariably use things to their own detriment. Parables are give for 'the dead' to 'understand', explain, to fellowship about and to hold a position about. This is how Jesus successfully serve his 'let the dead bury each other', agenda.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jesus served his 'follow me' agenda differently, i.e. not with parables. Jesus served his 'follow me' agenda by delivering the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven'.

The sad fact is only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, while he was physically on earth. And indeed, only the disciples got these mysteries from the physical Jesus.

. . . and so be it. Of course the dead delight in parables and they will deny, persecute, undermine and relegate the above truth which is clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

You have already denied, desecrated and undermined what Jesus said about parables, as clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is because you delight in parables which can be twisted to support very many varied opposing ideas.

You do not delight in the plain truth which were delivered by Jesus to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them.

Jesus had and have no problem with people using parables any which way, to support their own ideas and agenda. He described such people as 'the dead'. And he instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

popsthebuilder, you are among those who esteem and use parables . . . you admitted this fact. The use of parables is antichrist and totally against what the Holy KJV N.T. instructs, with respect to being Christian.

You cannot find the above to be a false statement, in any way. Please be forth-right. This is the first step on one's path to being given to get truth and becoming Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Time for truth is at hand. God's kingdom of heaven has come to the surface of earth.

Time for truth is at hand. God's kingdom of heaven has come to the surface of earth.

Truth is surfacing in absolute clarity, very rapidly and profusely:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above confirms that humans have infirmities. They do not know things and they do not know what to pray for, say and do. Humans cannot trust their own fellowship to help each other. Also they cannot trust their own 'understanding' and own 'positions'.

In the Christian approach, people have only one prescribed path to know things and to know what to pray for, say and do. They have to search their hearts and discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do.

Then they are to be led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of their respective hearts/spirits . . . even if they have to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is the Christian way. Christians get all their truth directly, privately and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through each of their own heart/spirit.

Jesus did not leave behind and/or deliver this information and guidance in physically spoken and physically written words. Also Jesus did not deliver this information and guidance when he was on earth in a human physical body.

Jesus passes this knowledge and guidance only after he physically left earth and rose to heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Truth Who bring All Truth. In this (Spirit only) format Jesus is ready, willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Clearly then 'fellowship' with one's peers to help each other and holding positions including esteeming and using parables to come to positions are all antichrist approaches. Popsthebuilder, clearly you practice and promote these antichrist and Anti-scriptures things.

Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love makes this intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit. Those who can and do search their hearts/spirit can come to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for them to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time.

This is a live, real time communion with a living Holy Spirit through a living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, within one's living heart/spirit.

This is not for 'the dead' who, by nature, delight in parables and reading, hearing and using the written scriptures (all of which killeth).

Folks, beware of popsthebuilder who will desecrate the above, in order to 'save face' because he has been, for all his life, up-holding and esteeming contrary foolish ideas.

You other readers must give the above truth a chance so as to give yourselves a chance at salvation and deliverance and actual Christianity.

Knowledge and guidance from the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love will always be anchored in and on, love and not hate or anger etc. Also knowledge and guidance from the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love will very often require you to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

In the above the law that one is freed from and which one must transgress so as to serve spirit, is the ten commandments (the thou shall not covet commandment).

The law, i.e. the ten commandments, are a schoolmaster only for 'the dead'.

The mark of a Christian (one of the chosen few) is that he/she will routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to obey and be led by, love/spirit, unconditionally. Indeed a Christian will routinely covet so as to obey love's urging.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is not right to try to do, in private, that which you could not do in open forum (I refer to your private message).

The simple point as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T. is that, if one does like you are doing and use parables one cannot be trying to follow Jesus far less to actually be Christian.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

In the above Jesus tells the disciples why he gave parables to everyone except them. Jesus say that he gave parables to everyone except the disciples because everyone except the disciples were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Christianity is totally about following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore the clear and literal mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are critically important. The clearly and literally stated fact is that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were given only to the disciples in very private session among only them. All others were not given to get these mysteries. They were not given these mysteries and instead, they were given parables.

Every one has a choice. Why would one who seeks to follow Jesus and be Christian, not simply go to those few deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples, in private sessions among only them and simultaneously ignore all other things including all parables

Jesus had, declared and practice two agendas and he instructed the disciple to do the same, as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

In order to be loyal to Jesus and to serve Jesus one must do both of the above, simultaneously and completely. That is, one must follow Jesus by adopting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven as given to only the disciples. And simultaneously distance one self from parables and 'the dead' and so let them bury each other.

Clearly Jesus gave 'the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples in order for them to 'follow him.

And Jesus gave 'parables' to the dead, in order to 'let the dead bury their dead'

One must have an antichrist agenda to 'push' parables and claim that is a Christian thing. Clearly parables were given by Jesus to serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda and not his 'follow me' agenda.

popsthebuilder, all your private and/or public posting count for nothing, if you do not recognize the above clear and literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. (with respect to the deliveries of the physical Jesus) is anchored on the above truth. The entire Holy KJV N.T. is divided into two sets of deliveries as follows:
1. things for those who 'follow Jesus' and
2. things to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Those who do not know and/or do not adopt and use the above fact are simply using the Holy KJV N.T., 'willy-nilly' and deceiving and destroying themselves and burying each other in hell inside the earth, with Satan.

They do not at all follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven. And these people are generally very self-righteous and arrogant, even violent. They were given parables which can be interpreted in any which way they choose, simply to appease them by fooling them so that they keep the peace and eventually bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan . . . and so be rid of them.

They are 'the dead' who were responsible for many inquisitions-like events which involved killing billions of spiritually aware and spiritual practicing people, for the past 2000 odd years.

All these people who killed in the name of the various scriptures have gone to hell, inside the earth, with Satan for an indefinite stay. They fought and continue to fight for/soweth to, earthly and flesh things. They inevitably end inside the earth, in hell with Satan. This is the most earthly and flesh things.

It is far more honest to be totally open (by posting in open forum) than to post privately. Let everyone have the opportunity to learn/know and make his or her own judgment.

It is totally foolish to speak for 'We'.

Last edited:

marhig

Show the scripture that says we are promoting the Antichrist when we fellowship.

Show the verses that say we aren't to help one another.

You ate speaking against the teachings and example pantie Christ friend, and you don't even seem to realize it due to misplaced pride.

Perhaps you might care to see what scripture says about pride.

At any rate; showbthe scripture that actually supports your claims or stopakimg them.

Lastly, if you genuinely think all people that go to a church building are set for damnation then you are very wrong and should seekboit what scripture says about making GOD out to be evil.

Don't bother responding without scripture that really verifies what you say.

peace

Hi pops :)

Of course it's good to have fellowship, Jesus had fellowship with his disciples. You are right, there is no verse that says we are not to have fellowship, in fact it's quite the opposite!

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Luke 22:32

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Acts 2:42

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

They're only a few verses.

But we also have fellowship even if we are alone, as God never leaves us nor forsakes us. Once we are born of God, we are never alone and he is always with us. He is our forever friend. And those who are born of God and live by his will, are brothers and sisters in Christ.

Gurucam

It is far more honest to be totally open (by posting in open forum) than to post privately. Let everyone have the opportunity to learn/know and make his or her own judgment.

It is totally foolish to speak for 'We'.

Gurucam

Hi pops :)

Of course it's good to have fellowship, Jesus had fellowship with his disciples. You are right, there is no verse that says we are not to have fellowship, in fact it's quite the opposite!
Please stop lying about me....please.

What makes you think believers aren't to fellowship and help one another? Does it have to do with that whole dead burying dead stuff?

peace

Carelessness is a curse which 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The issue was not simply 'fellowship'. popsthebuilder spoke of 'fellowship and help one another'.

The physical Jesus did not have fellowship with the disciples to help each other. The help was only one way. Jesus communed, physically with the disciples only to tell them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This mystery was and is, simply that no physical fellowship (even with the physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood' and temporal, son of man Jesus) is Christian.

Jesus one way communication with the disciples was: Christians must 'fellowship' privately, individually, 'not seen' (none physically) and intuitively with only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through one's own heart/spirit, like only Paul did. And be led only by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

The above is Jesus very specific instruction to the disciples and this opposes any idea of 'fellowship with one peer so that they can help each-other.

Only 'the dead' indulge in fellowship and supposedly helping each other. By fellowship and 'helping each other' they are simple the dead who bury each other, with their 'self-help' foolishness.

No one said that people should not fellowship. The Holy KJV N.T. instructs that Christians do not fellowship among each other. The Holy KJV N.T. also confirm that only the dead are given to and instructed to, fellowship among each other . . . and so bury each other with their foolishness.

It was and continue to be Jesus' aim and active agenda to, 'let the dead bury each other'.

The verse which you quoted is for only the dead. It is an instruction to the dead to 'fellowship'. It is not for Christians. Jesus gave different instructions to Christians (i.e. those who follow him).

Jesus had, declared and practice two agendas and he instructed the disciple to do the same, as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

These two agendas are on-going, until the surface of earth has only those who follow Jesus (and 'the dead' are all in hell inside the earth, with Satan).

Instruction for both the above agendas are in the Holy KJV N.T. as two different sets of instructions.

The first mission before using the Holy KJV N.T., for one's information and guidance is to separate the Holy KJV N.T. into these two sets of information and guidance. One is the book of truth. The other is the book of parables (not truths)

It is up to each person to chose which agenda they want to embrace and which corresponding end they want. It is all free choice.

marhig, you are delighting in instructions that were given to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The 'follow Jesus/Christian instruction is:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

If people have infirmities and do not know what to pary for, say and do, How can people fellowship to help each other, among each other, help any thing????

The sad fact is that only Christians are given to know this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. And therefore only they do not fellowship to help each other.

The dead are not given to know this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven and they foolishly fellowship to help each other and they deceive each other. They err and end in hell, inside the earth, with Satan. This is how one 'let the dead bury each other'.

The dead are foolish, arrogant, self-righteous, violent people. Jesus' instruction is, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus gave them parables to fool-them-up and so appease them with their self-righteous foolishness.

These are the same kind of people who denied, persecuted, tortured and crucified Jesus for bringing this new spirit and Spirit based message (which dismissed and undermine the Old Mosaic approach to life). They are the dead and they are still on earth, up to now.

They deceive you into esteeming and using parables, instead of having you zoom into the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven as given privately to only the disciples. They have you foolish. They are recruiters for Satan, inside the earth, in hell. They are not recruiting for Jesus, in heaven.

They keep you on the dead path which is only for 'the dead'. They do not even advise of of the spirit and Spirit path which is for the 'converted' and Christians..

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

"It is far more honest to be totally open (by posting in open forum) than to post privately. Let everyone have the opportunity to learn/know and make his or her own judgment."

I kept it private for your own sake, but if you insist I will paste it here for all to see.
You are very confused if you think the Christ taught to leave those dead in sin to die.

As far as me being honest goes; it's the only way I am.

Here, let's keep it open shall we;

This is a copy of the private message I sent to you last night.

"First I will say that I am not here to recompense in like kind, your words. I have read post twenty six, but admit that I had thought to contact you privately beforehand. I contactvyou privately that you know I am not here to make a show of anyone or anything.

First; you cannot say scripture is not truth and then go on to use scripture to show any point you may have. It just doesn't work that way. You must be honest with yourself friend. That is the first step for you. You should sincerely attempt to identify your own actions and words, and the true motives behind them.

I will make two points and then leave you to your devises.

Job: 27. 11. I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal. 12. Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain? 13. This is the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, which they shall receive of the Almighty. 14. If his children be multiplied, it is for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread. 15. Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep. 16. Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; 17. He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver. 18. He buildeth his house as a moth, and as a booth that the keeper maketh. 19. The rich man shall lie down, but he shall not be gathered: he openeth his eyes, and he is not. 20. Terrors take hold on him as waters, a tempest stealeth him away in the night. 21. The east wind carrieth him away, and he departeth: and as a storm hurleth him out of his place. 22. For God shall cast upon him, and not spare: he would fain flee out of his hand. 23. Men shall clap their hands at him, and shall hiss him out of his place.

Psalm: 49. 1. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world: 2. Both low and high, rich and poor, together. 3. My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. 4. I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp. 5. Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about? 6. They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; 7. None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: 9. That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption. 10. For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others. 11. Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names. 12. Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish. 13. This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah. 14. Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling. 15. But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah. 16. Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased; 17. For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him. 18. Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself. 19. He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light. 20. Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

Proverbs: 26. 7. The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools. 9. As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouth of fools. 12. Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him. 13. The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets. 24. He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; 25. When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. 26. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. 27. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. 28. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

Matthew: 13. 2. And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 3. And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 9. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 10. And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11. He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15. For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 18. Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 22. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 24. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 29. But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. 31. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32. Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof. 33. Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. 34. All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: 35. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. 36. Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 44. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 45. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: 46. Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. 47. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48. Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 51. Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 52. Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Mark: 4. 3. Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow: 4. And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up. 5. And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth: 6. But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away. 7. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit. 8. And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred. 9. And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. 22. For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. 23. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. 24. And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. 25. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. 26. And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27. And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. 29. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come. 30. And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it? 31. It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth: 32. But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it. 33. And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it. 34. But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

I know that the Christ taught to the multitudes in parable. He didn't divide the wheat fromnthe tares when he spoke, but did give clarification privately to those with faith.

1) Christ taught in parables alone while on earth and also had to fulfil the work GOD set for Him to do. Things taught throughout scripture, plainly.

2) I personally know without a doubt that the parables in the Bible (not only the ones denoted as parables) are manifest truth to the believer, and are used as reedification of things given to be known throughout comforter and Holy Spirit.

I will not keep the expounding of the parables I understand from you. I will gladly helpbyoi to seethe truth within them if you would like because I believe I following the example pantie Christ and the Holy Spirit. It isn't good or right to leave any in the dark just because you perceive that they may be lost. It is for the Christian to help those in need.

Take the message how you want and do with it what you want.

peace with sincerity "

Is that better?

peace

Gurucam

All things related to Gift of the Spirit, artistic, wise and close to God are anchored in 'details' and observing 'details'.

If one do not observe and note the finest details in scriptures and posts, one can be sure that one is not 'converted' and certainly not possessed of any Gift of the Spirit. Then one is indeed 'the dead'.

Carelessness is a sure sign of spiritual 'dead-ness'.

popsthebuilder

All things related to Gift of the Spirit, artistic, wise and close to God are anchored in 'details' and observing 'details'.

If one do not observe and note the finest details in scriptures and posts, one can be sure that one is not 'converted' and certainly not possessed of any Gift of the Spirit. Then one is indeed 'the dead'.

You convict yourself according to your own false doctrines.

May GOD guide us all.

Gurucam

I kept it private for your own sake,

All of history is filled with people who did things for the good of others. That claim is always a big farce. People who make that claim are always found to be serving their own agenda.

Try as you may, I will not read or recognize 'your position'. I have no interest in doing so. I discern your agenda is to have your position read and accepted, using 'any which way'.

I use only the Holy KJV N.T. and even then, I do not use parables. This is all that I post here, literally.

I certainly would not read or use your 'position'.

My work is well presented. It is now up to seekers of truth to do as they wish.

popsthebuilder

All of history is filled with people who did things for the good of others. That claim is always a big farce. People who make that claim are always found to be serving their own agenda.

I will not read or recognize 'your position'.

I use only the Holy KJV N.T. and even then, I do not use parables. This is all that I post here, literally.

"All of history is filled with people who did things for the good of others."

Like the Christ of GOD?

Was it a farce for Him? Was it absurd for Him?

Keep talking....please; your error will eventually be self evident even to you..... I hope.

peace

Try as you may, I will not read or recognize 'your position'.

Gurucam

"All of history is filled with people who did things for the good of others."

Like the Christ of GOD?
Your statement is so foolish:

'All of history is filled with people who did things for the good of others."
Like the Christ of GOD?'

Indeed what did Jesus mean when he instructed:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let 'the dead bury their dead'.

How indeed is 'let the dead bury their dead' good for the dead?

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

How is the following act of Jesus, good for 'the dead': "Then shall Jesus say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"???

You seem bent on fooling folk into the false belief that Jesus does not send anyone to hell. Hope no one follow you and end in hell, inside the earth with Satan. Clearly, (by deceiving people, by corrupting/not fully disclosing, truth) you are recruiting for Satan. You are tricking people into a false sense of security.

Clearly there are people like you who claim to be doing good things for others but are actually serving their own agenda of deceiving them (with their 'positions').

. . . on the other hand, Jesus is straight and clear. He does send people to hell, inside the earth, with Satan and (unlike you) Jesus stated that very clearly and plainly. Jesus also plainly stated his position and instructed the disciple as follows: 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'.

Matthew: 8KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly Jesus did not come show 'the dead' the way to heaven nor did Jesus come to take 'the dead' to heaven. Jesus delivered the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. the hidden/secret path to heaven) to only the twelve disciples in private sessions among only them. Everyone else were 'the dead. (their hearts were 'waxed gross'/covered over). Jesus instructed the disciple, 'let the dead bury their dead':

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed . . .

'The dead' describes a person whose heart is 'waxed gross'. They are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead' relates totally to these people.

Also there is a clear connection between: 'let the dead bury their dead' and 'Then shall Jesus say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:'

Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels'. How is this good for 'the dead'???

Oh foolish one.

Also Who is the 'Christ of God'? Where did you get that? Making-up things deceives one and leads one to err and hell inside the earth, with Satan.

You are advised to use only the authentic terms in the Holy KJV N.T. for the safety of all.

Also you are advised to accept the Holy KJV N.T. without holding a position which is actually a distortion/corruption of its pure revelations:

Jesus does send the dead to hell inside the earth, with Satan. You should find out how to avoid Jesus from sending you to hell on your judgment day.

You must seek to accept and use Jesus very practically and real and not in your foolish unreal and idealistic manner.

A billion traditional/mainstream Christians are deceived with unreal and idealistic foolishness. They cannot be the chosen few.

You like to project that you are 'different' from the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians.

However the fact is all your ideas are anchored on those held by the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians. Clearly they held you, deceived you and conditioned you with delusions, at some time in your sad life.

Now you unwittingly (or otherwise) own those deception as your own whiles you denounce your old priests and pastors and foolishly repeat their deluded ideas as your own.

Now, 'in broad day light', you are simply playing holier than your roots and past priest/pastors etc. who are still the source of your deceptive and deluded ideas.

One has to stand alone with the Spirit of Jesus to be counted. No two or more people are told the same thing by the Spirit of Jesus.

Each person has to be 'told' his or her unique thing by the Spirit of Jesus and be led by only and precisely this, in order to be Christian and be chosen for heaven, to be with Jesus.

There is no other way to heaven. All other paths lead to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Your statement is so foolish:

'All of history is filled with people who did things for the good of others."
Like the Christ of GOD?'

Indeed what did Jesus mean when he instructed:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let 'the dead bury their dead'.

How indeed is 'let the dead bury their dead' good for the dead?

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

How is the following act of Jesus, good for 'the dead': "Then shall Jesus say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"???

You seem bent on fooling folk into the false belief that Jesus does not send anyone to hell. Hope no one follow you and end in hell, inside the earth with Satan. Clearly you are recruiting for Satan.

Clearly there are people like you who claim to be doing good things for others but are actually serving their own agenda of deceiving them.

. . . on the other hand, Jesus is straight and clear. He does send people to hell, inside the earth, with Satan and (unlike you) Jesus stated that very clearly and plainly. .

There is a clear connection between: 'let the dead bury their dead' and 'Then shall Jesus say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:'

Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels'. How is this good for 'the dead'???

Oh foolish one.

Also Who is the 'Christ of God'? Where did you get that? Making-up things deceives one and led one to err and hell inside the earth, with Satan.

You are advised to use only the authentic terms in the Holy KJV N.T. for the safety of all.

Also you are advised to accept the Holy KJV N.T. without holding a position which is actually a distortion/corruption of its pure revelations.

Jesus does send the dead to hell inside the earth, with Satan. You should find out how to avoid Jesus from sending you to hell on your judgment day.

You must seek to accept and use Jesus very practically and real and not in your foolish unreal and idealistic manner.

A billion traditional/mainstream Christians are deceived with unreal and idealistic foolishness. They cannot be the chosen few.

You like to project that you are 'different' from the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians.

However the fact is all your ideas are anchored on those held by the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians. Clearly they held you and conditioned you in at some time in your sad life. Now you are simply playing holier than your roots.
School you don't know what and whining Christ is? But I thought you were Christian.

Christ means anointed with oil.
Christ of GOD means the anointed of GOD.

now please consider the actions of the Christ.

Did he heal the lame, cause the blind to see, the leprous to be pure, the dead to hear?

These infirmities he healed, they were death. He didn't allow them to die in sin but helped exhibit and every one who asked with hope of faith.

Did Jesus of Nazareth, the anointed Son of GOD give his life willingly for the sake of all(dead sinners), or no?

Case and point; the self sacrifice of the Christ of GOD.

You couldn't be more mislead friend.

peace

Gurucam

You are advised to read and reread all my posts.

You are advised to read and reread all my posts.

You are advised to read and re-read all my posts.

Gurucam

Beware of popsthebuilder who wants to tell you 'what Jesus means'. He want to be the 'go-between' you and Jesus.

That is a sin. Also popsthebuilder is making-up his own thing and trying to corruptly pass that out as Christianity.:

Christ means anointed with oil.
That is not so. popsthebuilder has made-up that idea

. . . sounds like an 'evil witch doctor' prescription. popsthebuilder sounds like a 'snake oil' salesman, beware, eh.

As far as the Holy KJV N.T. goes, only Mary Madeleine did any anointing with oil. Seem popsthebuilder is suggesting that Mary Madeleine made Jesus, Christ by anointing his foot with oil.

I suggest that you guys go directly to the Holy KJV N.T. and find and literally accept what Jesus actually said. Do not waste your time and money with popsthebuilder 'snake oil' ideas.

Popsthebuilder's post is just a trick. He is using any which way to have people read, accept and adopt his 'position'. This is his agenda. He is interested only in promoting and 'selling' his own position/ideas, corruptly in the name of Christianity.

popsthebuilder hold and use the typical missionary position of the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians who cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Only the literal, untouched. 'as is' truth in the Holy KJV N.T. can help one be among the chosen few who find the straight gate and narrow way.

popesthebuildre 'position' are his interpretations and corruption of the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. These guarantee delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

You have to get the fact that popsthebuilder is both foolish and deceived.

All I ever tell you to do is to accept the Holy KJV N.T. as is, i.e. literally.

I offer and hold no position. I do not have and offer my own position. And I do not have and offer the position of any other human from or on, earth.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Beware of popsthebuilder who wants to want to tell you 'what Jesus means'. That is a sin. Also popsthebuilder is making-up his own thing and trying to corruptly pass that out as Christianity.:

. . . sounds like an 'evil witch doctor' prescription, beware, eh.

I suggest that you guys go directly to the Holy KJV N.T. and find and literally accept what Jesus actually said.

popsthebuilder hold and use the typical missionary position of the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians who cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Only the literal, untouched. 'as is' truth in the Holy KJV N.T. can help one be among the chosen few who find the straight gate and narrow way.

popesthebuildre 'position' are his interpretations and corruption of the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. These guarantees delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

I offer and hold no position. I do not have and offer my own position. And I do not have and offer the position of any other human from or on, earth.

Show a singular word I say to be against scripture. Test my actions and words against what is known through the submission to the inclination of the Holy Spirit if it is ever not seared in you. If the scar tissue is healed in your heart then check me.

Then substantiate a singular assumption you have made about me so far. I'll wait.

You don't even know the Christ is the anointed of GOD, but you would have the people who you claim not to want to follow you that you are some teacher while I am both a lost sheep and an evil shepherd. You aren't even aware that one cannot be both.

Wake up sir. You are equal in worth in the sight of GOD.

if you never believe a single thing I say , please hear and do contemplate one thing;

Jesus of Nazareth the Christ and Son of GOD was utterly humble.

This is not a parable or riddle please meditate on its manifold meaning.

Amos: 9. 9. For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

Matthew: 5. 19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew: 11. 11. Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Matthew: 25. 40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew: 25. 45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

1 Corinthians: 6. 6. But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? 8. Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 12. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 13. Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. 14. And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. 15. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 19. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

peace

Beware of popsthebuilder who wants to tell you 'what Jesus means'. He want to be the 'go-between' you and Jesus.

That is a sin. Also popsthebuilder is making-up his own thing and trying to corruptly pass that out as Christianity.:

That is not so. popsthebuilder has made-up that idea

. . . sounds like an 'evil witch doctor' prescription, beware, eh.

As far as the Holy KJV N.T. goes, only Mary Madeleine did any anointing with oil.

I suggest that you guys go directly to the Holy KJV N.T. and find and literally accept what Jesus actually said.

Popsthebuilder is using any which way to have people read, accept and adopt his 'position'. This is his agenda. He is interested only in promoting and 'selling' his own position/ideas, corruptly in the name of Christianity.

popesthebuildre 'position' are his interpretations and corruption of the literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. These guarantee delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.