Jesus, Paul and the Law

MennoSota

No one teaches exactly what I teach.
It is a shame that the Truth is rejected.
LOL, you ARE a cultist. Even God doesn't teach what you teach. No one is rejecting truth if they are rejecting what you teach. We reject your heresy because it is not God's truth.

God's Truth

LOL, you ARE a cultist. Even God doesn't teach what you teach. No one is rejecting truth if they are rejecting what you teach. We reject your heresy because it is not God's truth.

I prove everything that I say with scripture.

When a person doesn't have the truth, they insult, as you just did.

What else do you got if you don't have the truth?

You have insults that's what.

Robert Pate

Banned

No you don't prove everything that you say with scripture.

Much of the scripture stands against you. Here is a good example.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You apparently think that Paul has lost his mind.

Even though the scripture says that, "For as many as are under the works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10. You still don't believe it.

You discredit Paul when you don't believe what he has written.

MennoSota

No one teaches exactly what I teach.
It is a shame that the Truth is rejected.

You tell us that "no one teaches exactly what I teach." That is what cult leaders do.
You twist the scriptures. Paul warns Christians against you, meshak, pops, etc., when he says this:
Acts of the Apostles 20:29-31
[29]I know that false teachers, like vicious wolves, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the flock.
[30]Even some men from your own group will rise up and distort the truth in order to draw a following.
[31]Watch out! Remember the three years I was with you—my constant watch and care over you night and day, and my many tears for you.
All those who are in Christ will recognize your false teaching. We watch out against deceivers such as yourselves. It surprises me that TOL, with such a solid statement of faith, allows your heresy to be so rampant in the only Christian forum.

God's Truth

No you don't prove everything that you say with scripture.

Much of the scripture stands against you. Here is a good example.

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers" 1 Timothy 1:9.

You apparently think that Paul has lost his mind.

Even though the scripture says that, "For as many as are under the works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10. You still don't believe it.

You discredit Paul when you don't believe what he has written.

Show one scripture where Paul ever rebukes someone for obeying Jesus AS YOU DO TO ME.

You will never ever find that atrocity.

God's Truth

It is ignorant and insane to say that anyone is condemned for obeying Jesus to get saved and to stay saved.

Paul never ever rebuked anyone for obeying Jesus.

Robert Pate and other faith alone believers say:

"You are not saved because you believed and did something Jesus said to do".

You people really don't know who ignorant and insane it is to say that to someone?

Believing and trusting Jesus to get saved by doing what he says is NOT what condemns anyone.

God's Truth

The key to salvation is not: Believe and be careful not to do anything God says.

WHAT?!

Yes, it is what is taught by faith alone believers.

It might have the appearance of beauty, but it is ugly to the soul and to the spirit, to the bone, and the marrow, and to the thoughts and intent of the heart.

God's Truth

You tell us that "no one teaches exactly what I teach." That is what cult leaders do.
You twist the scriptures. Paul warns Christians against you, meshak, pops, etc., when he says this:
Acts of the Apostles 20:29-31

All those who are in Christ will recognize your false teaching. We watch out against deceivers such as yourselves. It surprises me that TOL, with such a solid statement of faith, allows your heresy to be so rampant in the only Christian forum.

All you have to defend your false beliefs are to slander me and to threaten me with physical removal.

You don't have truth to defend your false beliefs, so you have to slander and threaten.

What else is given to those without the truth?

God's Truth

Just read how I have been treated here---ALL BECAUSE, WHY?!

It is because I say we have to do what Jesus says to do to be saved.

It is because I say Paul didn't go against the teachings of New Covenant.

It is because I say there are three and the three and one and the same.

Robert Pate

Banned
Show one scripture where Paul ever rebukes someone for obeying Jesus AS YOU DO TO ME.

You will never ever find that atrocity.

Those that are living the Christian life are doing so because they are indwelt with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 2:10. Not because they are trying to keep the law.

"By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The law says that you are a sinner. Something that you don't believe.

MennoSota

All you have to defend your false beliefs are to slander me and to threaten me with physical removal.

You don't have truth to defend your false beliefs, so you have to slander and threaten.

What else is given to those without the truth?
False.
I have used much scripture to show you are dreadfully wrong. Now you simply cry foul in hopes of extracating yourself without changing your heresy.

God's Truth

Those that are living the Christian life are doing so because they are indwelt with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 2:10.
No one receives the Holy Spirit unless they obey; and, after they receive the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit does not make you obey, you still have to do the obeying.

Not because they are trying to keep the law.

You fail to acknowledge the new law.

"By the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

The law says that you are a sinner. Something that you don't believe.

Quote me where I said that or admit you also tell untruths to defend your false beliefs.

The Bible says that false doctrines are from demons. How else do people defend those false doctrines from demons other than insults and lies?

You did not prove your case.

Give the scriptures that say what you say to me.

Give the scripture where Paul explains that we are not to obey Jesus' teachings to get saved and to stay saved.

God's Truth

You know you're wrong. Keep lying to yourself as your means of denial.

Paul taught the exact same thing as Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

Do you really think that Paul is the biggest hypocrite ever?

Do you think that Paul would say may a curse be on all those preach another gospel---after himself teaching another gospel, as you say!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Do you think that Paul would say may a curse be on all those preach another gospel---after himself teaching another gospel, as you say!
For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it! - 2 Corinthians 11:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians11:4&version=NKJV

That's you, GT.

MennoSota

Like Paul, I wish you would mutilate yourself rather than preach your heresy.

Galatians 3:1-14
[1]Oh, foolish Galatians! Who has cast an evil spell on you? For the meaning of Jesus Christ’s death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross.
[2]Let me ask you this one question: Did you receive the Holy Spirit by obeying the law of Moses? Of course not! You received the Spirit because you believed the message you heard about Christ.
[3]How foolish can you be? After starting your new lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?
[4]Have you experienced so much for nothing? Surely it was not in vain, was it?
[5]I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law? Of course not! It is because you believe the message you heard about Christ.
[6]In the same way, “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”
[7]The real children of Abraham, then, are those who put their faith in God.
[8]What’s more, the Scriptures looked forward to this time when God would declare the Gentiles to be righteous because of their faith. God proclaimed this good news to Abraham long ago when he said, “All nations will be blessed through you.”
[9]So all who put their faith in Christ share the same blessing Abraham received because of his faith.
[10]But those who depend on the law to make them right with God are under his curse, for the Scriptures say, “Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all the commands that are written in God’s Book of the Law.”
[11]So it is clear that no one can be made right with God by trying to keep the law. For the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.”
[12]This way of faith is very different from the way of law, which says, “It is through obeying the law that a person has life.”
[13]But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”
[14]Through Christ Jesus, God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing he promised to Abraham, so that we who are believers might receive the promised Holy Spirit through faith.
Galatians 5:7-10,12
[7]You were running the race so well. Who has held you back from following the truth?
[8]It certainly isn’t God, for he is the one who called you to freedom.
[9]This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough!
[10]I am trusting the Lord to keep you from believing false teachings. God will judge that person, whoever he is, who has been confusing you.
[12]I just wish that those troublemakers who want to mutilate you by circumcision would mutilate themselves.