JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

Liar!

VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).

CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl,

(taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, 〈Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

CHAPTER IX.

1. And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. 2. And they said one to another: 'The earth made †without inhabitant cries the voice of their crying† up to the gates of heaven. 3 ⌈⌈And now to you, the holy ones of heaven⌉⌉, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High.".' 4. And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, 〈and God of the ages〉, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! 5. Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. 6. Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 7. And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. 8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. 9. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. 10. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought on the earth. 11. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and

p. 37

[paragraph continues] Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'

And how does that make me the liar when you are the one who said it was something else? Why would you call it "the lore of Enoch" and bold underline it as if it was a title the way you did? It is called 1Enoch, not "the lore of Enoch", please get your facts straight. But thanks for quoting the portion which is likewise found in Genesis 6. :chuckle:

I hope everyone can now see how it is your reading comprehension which is perverted; and no doubt you read the scripture the same way because you have proven so over and over again.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And how does that make me the liar when you are the one who said it was something else? Why would you call it "the lore of Enoch" and bold underline it as if it was a title the way you did? It is called 1Enoch, not "the lore of Enoch", please get your facts straight. But thanks for quoting the portion which is likewise found in Genesis 6. :chuckle:

Because... it clearly insinuates that the ANGELS had sex with Humanity and this is the cause of the Fall...

This binds to another teaching that goes hand in hand that someone tried to bring up recently... and yes... I know the two can be separated... but they rarely are.

You take a "Bit" of truth and mix it with lies... You're faith in the book of Enoch, combined with your desire to be "a god" and your denial of "Atonement and the Divinity of Christ" are all I need to know about that book and why it is not to be taken as doctrine.

You are truly in deep peril Daqq and I would pluck out my eyes that you could see!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This is not proof that Enoch is valid. I can blend pieces of truth into myths and call it SCRIPTURE. Or more to the point... you are saying that Jesus is referencing "Enoch" here... in some way... I believe because the "book of Enoch" states that Angels mustn't marry or have sex with "Humans" at the very least... anyhow...

You are taking "bits" of possible reference into a non-canonical book and blending them with the words of JESUS.

NOT COOL 1Mind! I still think your awesome... but this is a foolish argument and I'm not used to you communicating this way.

And back to the book of Enoch...

(Language warning) And yes... I'm calling the Book of Enoch "something in a guaranteed box"
Spoiler

Sorry, I wasn't validating or invalidating Enoch.

This was the thrust of your statement I was addressing.

The actual cause of the "banishment" isn't fully known... but... the book of Enoch demonizes feminine beauty all together and makes sex a wicked practice.

That's pretty lame when God's first instructions were to "Be fruitful and multiply".

Go back to the books Junior.

Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit
10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given.…

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope, that is rather your interpretation of what the passage says and means because you see all things according to the carnal mindset of the carnal minded physical man; and you only think the way you do because you too have been fornicating with the beautiful and comely beloved daughters of the doctrines of men and eating food sacrificed to their idols of mammon. Have you never read about Solomon with all his wives and concubines? He spoke three thousand proverbs, and his songs were a thousand and five: and yet his wives and concubines were also a thousand and five, (go count them yourself, O king).

This Threads name is a WICKED THREAD NAME and it is the true "Sexual Relations" (spiritually speaking) with the Devil himself. It is a heap of Garbage and your lies smell of it.

Jesus is our only hope and God did bind to our flesh! You would call all men liars to erase the TRUTH that God walked among us... born of a Virgin, Circumcised on the eighth day and defeated the Devil on the Cross of Calvary.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... you deserve whatever rebukes come your way in the near future! My tolerance of you is growing weary!

Sincerely Daqq... If a demon was to type... I am certain that they would type exactly as you... for their is much deception in your words and ways!

daqq

Because... it clearly insinuates that the ANGELS had sex with Humanity and this is the cause of the Fall...

This binds to another teaching that goes hand in hand that someone tried to bring up recently... and yes... I know the two can be separated... but they rarely are.

You take a "Bit" of truth and mix it with lies... You're faith in the book of Enoch, combined with your desire to be "a god" and your denial of "Atonement and the Divinity of Christ" are all I need to know about that book and why it is not to be taken as doctrine.

You are truly in deep peril Daqq and I would pluck out my eyes that you could see!

Nope, that is rather your interpretation of what the passage says and means because you see all things according to the carnal mindset of the carnal minded physical man; and you only think the way you do because you too have been fornicating with the beautiful and comely beloved daughters of the doctrines of men and eating food sacrificed to their idols of mammon. Have you never read about Solomon with all his wives and concubines? He spoke three thousand proverbs, and his songs were a thousand and five: and yet his wives and concubines were also a thousand and five, (go count them yourself, O king).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, I wasn't validating or invalidating Enoch.

This was the thrust of your statement I was addressing.

Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit
10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given.…

I apologize for misunderstanding you.

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You would have nailed HIM to the Cross YOURSELF! You are of your father... and you speak his native tongue... every time you LIE!

Your very mouth is a PIT and Whore! Your very conscience is seared!

The word LORD capitalized in the NT is The Tetragramaton... and you are so BLINDED by "your god" that you cannot speak a word of TRUTH!

You are fooled and tricked by the DRAGON that deceives and I'm officially done offering you any olive branches. And yet... Messiah commands me to forgive 70 times 7 ... thus... I forgive your lies and foolishness!

daqq

You would have nailed HIM to the Cross YOURSELF! You are of your father... and you speak his native tongue... every time you LIE!

The word LORD capitalized in the NT is The Tetragramaton... and you are so BLINDED by "your god" that you cannot speak a word of TRUTH!

You are fooled and tricked by the DRAGON that deceives and I'm officially done offering you any olive branches. And yet... Messiah commands me to forgive 70 times 7 ... thus... I forgive your lies and foolishness!

Nope, it was not a lie, O king:

1 Kings 4:30-32 KJV
30 And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.
31 For he was wiser than all men; than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, and Chalcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol: and his fame was in all nations round about.
32 And he spake three thousand proverbs: and his songs were a thousand and five.

1 Kings 11:2-9 KJV
2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.
9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

Seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines are a thousand. Ashteroth, Milcom, Chemosh, and Molech are four. That is a total of a thousand and four so which one is missing? The one which was true and made it into the canon, behold, is it not the book which is called "the Song of Solomon", O king? Therefore, just as I said: his songs were equal to his wives and concubines. You can neither SEE nor HEAR what the Word says even after it has been explained to you. Perhaps you need to go purchase from the Master that gold having been tried in the fire so that you may truly be wealthy; and white raiment so that you may be clothed and your nakedness not appear; and anoint your eyes with some eye-salve so that you may see. Do you have no heavenly money to purchase such things from the Master? The Torah tells you about heavenly money too. You are not earning any heavenly money by falsely accusing the brethren as you keep doing. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

30 And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt.
31 For he was wiser than all men; than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, and Chalcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol: and his fame was in all nations round about.
32 And he spake three thousand proverbs: and his songs were a thousand and five.

2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.
9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

Seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines are a thousand. Ashteroth, Milcom, Chemosh, and Molech are four. That is a total of a thousand and four so which one is missing? The one which was true and made it into the canon, behold, is it not the book which is called "the Song of Solomon", O king? Therefore, just as I said: his songs were equal to his wives and concubines. You can neither SEE nor HEAR what the Word says even after it has been explained to you. Perhaps you need to go purchase from the Master that gold having been tried in the fire so that you may truly be wealthy; and white raiment so that you may be clothed and your nakedness not appear; and anoint your eyes with some eye-salve so that you may see. Do you have no heavenly money to purchase such things from the Master? The Torah tells you about heavenly money too. You are not earning any heavenly money by falsely accusing the brethren as you keep doing. :chuckle:

I'm through wasting my time with you today... and I rarely feel that my time is wasted with anyone. But... ahem... I don't speak demoneze... so yeah... have fun with your Bloated Speech!

daqq

I'm through wasting my time with you today... and I rarely feel that my time is wasted with anyone. But... ahem... I don't speak demoneze... so yeah... have fun with your Bloated Speech!

I spoke from and of the scripture both times to explain supernal and spiritual things from the scripture; it is a teaching, a learning, not a slew of one-liner quotes ripped from their contexts to be twisted into "proof texts" as you and yours are so fond of doing. But you have now called the scripture that I posted "demoneze", (and "demon speak" is no doubt what you mean), and that you do because you cannot divide me from the Word Who is in me; nor from the Spirit of my Father Who speaks through me if and when I have His Word within my heart, soul, and mind. This is the same reason you have already been told so many times before that you are a blasphemer blaspheming the Father whom you claim to know and love. You are not going to get away with blaspheming the Holy Spirit no matter what you think you understand or who you think you know; for it is not the Master whom you know, for if indeed you knew him you would fear doing what you do because of his own Testimony concerning blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, and you certainly would not be doing what you are doing now. Do you not claim that you used to be an atheist? You actually appear to still be an unconverted atheist: you cannot truly believe that there really is a God or you would not be the blasphemer that you are. It is much like a recent conversation with Nihilo: your deeds and actions prove that you are nothing more than a poser making false claims about yourself on the internet where you think no one will know what is really in your heart. What comes forth from your mouth proceeds from your heart. I don't know why you cannot get this after that passage has been quoted so many times to you. Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light: but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is within you be darkness: how great is that darkness!
O Evil.Eye.<(I)> :crackup:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq

Lon

I ignore you now because all you do is accuse, accuse, accuse, and lie, lie, lie, and all that you only do in hopes of getting a response worthy of reporting so that you can either get a thread you do not like shut down or get someone you hate banned. You are a typical closet psychopath just like your pal Evil.Eye.

Three fingers always point back. In my triune thread, you were angry I had you on ignore. You then were angry that I took you off when you couldn't bully. You frankly, don't know how to debate other than yell (without justifiability) that the other person is a demon or against Christ for saying 'no' to you AS IF you are the cat's meow regarding anything at all over the internet. :nono: For all or anything you might study, that doesn't matter to you. You'd rather accuse than actually think.

Compare now: My ONLY reason for posting is in hopes that one will read a scripture, pray, and seek God. Look at my conversation with 1M1S. He and I talk. That's it, we have a conversation. He and I have sometimes bumped heads, but mostly we just talk. Look at my conversation with Keypurr. We both post scriptures and reason why we are opposed to one another and generally move on, not make a stink. There is naught but planting and watering. ONLY God can do a thing about any of this.

One thing your break of agreement and having me on ignore is that I can pray for you and think to pray for you. There is some good from such but I'm praying God takes away your vibrato. You don't but have enemies on TOL and seem to prefer it that way. Matthew 5:44 Luke 6:28

When you do this to others without switching a thing up, you show without discernment, that it is coming from within you, not without.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
This is not proof that Enoch is valid. I can blend pieces of truth into myths and call it SCRIPTURE. Or more to the point... you are saying that Jesus is referencing "Enoch" here... in some way... I believe because the "book of Enoch" states that Angels mustn't marry or have sex with "Humans" at the very least... anyhow...

You are taking "bits" of possible reference into a non-canonical book and blending them with the words of JESUS.

NOT COOL 1Mind! I still think your awesome... but this is a foolish argument and I'm not used to you communicating this way.

And back to the book of Enoch...

(Language warning) And yes... I'm calling the Book of Enoch "something in a guaranteed box"
Spoiler

LOLOL - good lordy child. Enoch is pretty awesome anyways,...even if not alot is shared about him in the so called "canonized" (sanitized) version of the scriptures :) - the esoteric, occult schools around Enoch are very interesting, as well as the Keys of Enoch. - I dont think however that just because something is in the 'canon' (standard works) that that 'gaurantees' its authenticity, validity or usefulness. I'll play along with the 'pun' for the time being :surf:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Children before the Lord.......

Children before the Lord.......

There are some among us who claim children like that one will be thrown into the lake of fire and burn up into ash. And they call it Biblical. :nono:

If such a fate would befall one for any reason or justification under heaven, I suppose it beats the more vicious 'belief' that she would be TORTURED alive and consciously FOR ALL ETERNITY. - thats just the beginning of problems for ECT. When it comes to children or even infants, there is issue with their soul's condition, character, experience and age of accountability before heaven. Justice and mercy ministered by love and wisdom is perfectly carried out by the Father of lights, from who every good and perfect gift comes, so I anyways have no problem with TRUSTING the universal laws and tribunals of heaven to render perfect or near perfect judgments/decisions in extending mercy to all souls in their individual cases and unique circumstances. I for one have not heard among 'conditional immortality' advocates that children under 5 years old would be incinerated to nothingness. Thats a new one for me.

daqq

This Threads name is a WICKED THREAD NAME and it is the true "Sexual Relations" (spiritually speaking) with the Devil himself. It is a heap of Garbage and your lies smell of it.

Jesus is our only hope and God did bind to our flesh! You would call all men liars to erase the TRUTH that God walked among us... born of a Virgin, Circumcised on the eighth day and defeated the Devil on the Cross of Calvary.

@daqq... you deserve whatever rebukes come your way in the near future! My tolerance of you is growing weary!

Sincerely Daqq... If a demon was to type... I am certain that they would type exactly as you... for their is much deception in your words and ways!

More blasphemy. You have no evidence that "Jesus is YHWH" coming directly from what is written; only your machinations which must completely ignore his own words concerning himself. You have been shown time and time again how the Torah and the Prophets call YHWH the Father but you reject the Word of YHWH the Father and the Testimony of His own Son who clearly says that His Father is greater than himself. You have to do all sorts of back flips and gymnastics to believe what you do; you must believe that God was speaking to himself every time the Master prayed to the Father; you must even ignore the natural creation because no father is ever his own son and no son is his own father. You cannot even get to your form of delusion without completely ignoring the basic usage of language and definitions of words, such as even the very meaning of the word "father", and the meaning of the word "son", which meanings and definitions cannot be allowed to count in your pathetic hypothetical world where words have no meaning when they disagree with what you want to believe. You are not a student of the scripture but a professional dialectical traducer, seeking to win arguments apparently for the sole purposes of justifying yourself in what you desire to believe, regardless of what the scripture actually says.

Mark 3:22-30 KJV
22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

And every time I quote the scripture to you, and you spew out of your mouth and write with the filthy deeds of your hands that I have an unclean spirit, a wicked spirit, or the spirit of antichrist, you do blaspheme my heavenly Father just as the Master says, which also was already referenced in a quote to you herein:

Matthew 10:17-20
17 But beware of men:
(των ανθρωπων - the man-faced ones), for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will flog you in their synagogues:
18 And you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the heathen.
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak:
20 For it is not you that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaks within you.

daqq

Daqq is dishonest in many ways, but buries it in obfuscated verbiage... I see Lon as in the clear to identify this matter.

I also understand your softspot for Daqq... which is fine... but Daqq is jumping on the bashing of the Divinity of Christ bandwagon... as usual and He is officially in over his head... He just got called on it.

You do not employ false tactics to make your points and you listen as well as speak... this is not applicable to Daqq.

Sincerely,

Mean, old @Evil.Eye.<(I)>

The portion highlighted in bold red above is also another bold faced outright lie because I have explained many, many, many times to you, my own understanding of the Divinity of the Meshiah, the Logos, the Memra, the Word, the same Who was in the beginning with YHWH Elohim Most High. It cannot be that you do not know you are lying. You have absolutely no excuse for your intentional spreading of lies, false reports, rumors, evil speak, slander, tale bearing, and bearing false witness against someone who actually does believe the Scripture.

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.