JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

1) Because you don't call people demons and anti-Christ who disagree with you 2) You read and listen 3) You don't shove "Jesus is not God" down our throats thread after thread after thread. Daqq is contentious and so I put him on ignore. He cried and said I put him on ignore unfairly. I took him off, and all he could do was banter and abrasively argue (still does and knows no other way). Finally, he tried to make my disagreement with him, between God an I, and eventually lamely accused me of being anti-Christ, now demonic. Why? Because I'm not the only one he does it to. He cannot help himself. He has nothing to offer but poison from his heart. Why? I don't know, I don't have poison in my heart and you very well know, I ,may be strong, but I don't spit venom and poison. Look at my conversation with NWL. I simply said I wasn't talking to him in a post, and that I'd pray for him. Like you, I'm not always excellent, but I am for the high road most days. In Him -Lon

I ignore you now because all you do is accuse, accuse, accuse, and lie, lie, lie, and all that you only do in hopes of getting a response worthy of reporting so that you can either get a thread you do not like shut down or get someone you hate banned. You are a typical closet psychopath just like your pal Evil.Eye.

Lon

Poor blind Pharisee, again, since you claim that the Anointed One is God Almighty in the flesh; why therefore do you neither understand nor believe his own words or the words of his apostles and disciples?
Again, nailing your 1 (one) thesis on the Wittenberg door, but NOT Dr. Martin Luther. :plain:

Daqq-who? :idunno: By the numbers --> 600 Million s. About 1 million are not triune. The Samaritans, a small group, were wrong according to the Lord Jesus Christ. You play the numbers, JW's and Unitarians lose. You place scriptures and Unitarians lose.

Blind-Pharisee is nowhere near as bad as blind-Samaritan. The Lord Jesus Christ said so. "We Jews know what we speak."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You never watched Millionaire? The audience is almost always right. By the numbers, more often right exponentially than not.

Except when they fail they fail big time.

81 % miss a 50/50

King James Version
(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

Genesis 22

12* Abraham bowed before the Hittite people.

13* Abraham said to Ephron before all the people, "But I want to pay you the full price for the field. Accept my money, and I will bury my dead."

14* Ephron answered Abraham,

15* "Sir, listen to me. 10 pounds[129] of silver means nothing to you and me! Take the land, and bury your dead wife."

16* Abraham understood that Ephron was telling him the price of the land.[130] So Abraham paid him for the land. Abraham weighed 10 pounds[131] of silver for Ephron and gave it to the merchant.[132]

17* 18* So the field of Ephron changed owners. This field was in Machpelah, east of Mamre. Abraham became the owner of the field, the cave on the field, and all the trees that were on that field. All the people in the city saw the agreement between Ephron and Abraham.

19* After this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of that field near Mamre (Hebron) in the land of Canaan.

20* Abraham bought the field and the cave on it from the Hittite people. This became his property, and he used it as a burying place.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So the dark voice he listens to is the apocrypha, and that being a book actually mentioned in the NT?

Look... I've read and "understand" the ... "apocrypha" ... Enoch is quoted in Jude to a degree... but actually... it trails off in a way that contradicts much found in scripture and actually points to the "Sex with Satan" teaching found in Mystical Judahic teachings.

It's way off point... and actually seems to be quoting a writing that we have lost in a way that binds it as "partial truth".

The dark voice is the absence of the "Holy Spirit" in Daqq's writings. I'm not damning Daqq or saying I have the authority to say "he is void of the HS"... but I can damn sure assure you that his writing and doctrine is.

- EE

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I believe Jude over you:
Jude quoted "something"... but the "book of Enoch" is not the true work that he quoted... the "book of Enoch... quoted a portion of what the book of Enoch "quotes" in it's first chapter... but the book of Enoch ain't Cannon, nor should it be. That is the consensus of so many historians, archaeologists and religion professors... Atheist, Arian and Trinitarian alike... that you are a fool to even suggest otherwise.

Poor blind Pharisee, again, since you claim that the Anointed One is God Almighty in the flesh; why therefore do you neither understand nor believe his own words or the words of his apostles and disciples?

So.... It's MY flesh God-man that causes me to err.

What's the big deal?

See [MENTION=15579]1Mind1Spirit[/MENTION] ... I don't have to point out that your understanding of the words where Daqq mocks the virgin birth are about "inner struggle"... are a "misunderstanding' of Daqq's intent.

He just gave the words context... and sorry sir... He has proven to be Mocking Christ and the unity of the Flesh and Spirit... far beyond the "Adoption" theory.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I ignore you now because all you do is accuse, accuse, accuse, and lie, lie, lie, and all that you only do in hopes of getting a response worthy of reporting so that you can either get a thread you do not like shut down or get someone you hate banned. You are a typical closet psychopath just like your pal Evil.Eye.

Daqqtic 3 and 4 ... plus the unwritten 7th ... (Victim Card)

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124930-JESUS-IS-NOT-YHWH&p=5032045&viewfull=1#post5032045

daqq

Jude quoted "something"... but the "book of Enoch" is not the true work that he quoted... the "book of Enoch... quoted a portion of what the book of Enoch "quotes" in it's first chapter... but the book of Enoch ain't Cannon, nor should it be. That is the consensus of so many historians, archaeologists and religion professors... Atheist, Arian and Trinitarian alike... that you are a fool to even suggest otherwise.

See @1Mind1Spirit ... I don't have to point out that your understanding of the words where Daqq mocks the virgin birth are about "inner struggle"... are a "misunderstanding' of Daqq's intent.

He just gave the words context... and sorry sir... He has proven to be Mocking Christ and the unity of the Flesh and Spirit... far beyond the "Adoption" theory.

Most all of the book of 1Enoch has now been found at Qumran and is dated to about 100BC. I thought you were so up on Qumran texts? What happened? Didn't you just quote a Qumran text to support your theory from Isaiah 9:6? How can you be so hypocritical and not even see your own hypocrisy, dear Pharisee? :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Most all of the book of 1Enoch has now been found at Qumran and is dated to about 100BC. I thought you were so up on Qumran texts? What happened? Didn't you just quote a Qumran text to support your theory from Isaiah 9:6? How can you be so hypocritical and not even see your own hypocrisy, dear Pharisee? :)

What was sacred and what was profane were separated in the temple. It is clear that the "jars" can contain false books and true books.

The Great Isaiah Scroll dates back to at least... 150BC ... incidentally ... the only reason you are trying to discredit what is being said is to deny "Atonement" and "The Binding of Thee ONE God to Human Flesh"... in Jesus Christ.

You're a lot of stale air and repetition.

P.s. The Pharisee's denied His deity as well. Not all of them... but most of them... and... Jesus called them "Serpents" for it. He also called those that teach the Law... "As you teach it"... serpents.

On this note... Jesus taught that we "Cannot" keep the LAW and ONLY GOD IS GOOD.

Are you savvy on the "GOOD SHEPHERD" Daqqie?

daqq

Look... I've read and "understand" the ... "apocrypha" ... Enoch is quoted in Jude to a degree... but actually... it trails off in a way that contradicts much found in scripture and actually points to the "Sex with Satan" teaching found in Mystical Judahic teachings.

It's way off point... and actually seems to be quoting a writing that we have lost in a way that binds it as "partial truth".

The dark voice is the absence of the "Holy Spirit" in Daqq's writings. I'm not damning Daqq or saying I have the authority to say "he is void of the HS"... but I can damn sure assure you that his writing and doctrine is.

- EE

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The same people who promote such nonsense also get their corrupt flesh-minded perverted sexual ideas straight out of Genesis 6. Moses as well as Isaiah also quote from 1Enoch, as well as there being some places in the Gospel accounts that appear to be quite clear references to the book of 1Enoch. You are trapped in your own prison house, just as Messiah warns you about, and even as I have already quoted some of those words herein to you. Your dungeon is your own carcass brought on by your own flesh mindset; that is your own cave, your own broken cistern which can hold no water of the Word, which you yourself have carved out from yourself, and your own whitewashed sepulcher, of your own doing, just as the Prophets and the Master also warned you about.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'm purdy shore you and Lon threw the first punches.:juggle:
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... I'm re-posting this.... because you need to see it too and I have linked previous material in it. It's fully edited now.

I said I would essentially bury anyone that defended Daqq on this matter. You are the one person that I have a "soft spot" for that would do so and thus you are under "grace".

However... You falsified the intent of Daqq's Mocking the Virgin Birth... so I would say your witness is a little blown in the judgment of this matter.

You may want to put on your reading specs. I have mine on... and its not gelling.
Daqq needs to be afraid... every time he MOCKS the Divinity of Christ and the "Unity" of the Spirit and the Flesh.

You know what I speak of and I will link a post from you that I haven't forgotten...

Link and quote to come...

[MENTION=15579]1Mind1Spirit[/MENTION] ... you said this to [MENTION=7266]Zeke[/MENTION] ... HERE... Why do you refrain from saying this to [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... when he insinuates against your very words here repititiously and even lies about what he is saying... but goes on saying it?

1Mind1Spirit said:
Pervert.

His soul was very much attached to that flesh and blood of his.

He did what Adam could not do.

He sacrificed his will, body and soul to obey his Father.

Isaiah 53

10Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Luke 22:42
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The same people who promote such nonsense also get their corrupt flesh-minded perverted sexual ideas straight out of Genesis 6. Moses as well as Isaiah also quote from 1Enoch, as well as there being some places in the Gospel accounts that appear to be quite clear references to the book of 1Enoch. You are trapped in your own prison house, just as Messiah warns you about, and even as I have already quoted some of those words herein to you. Your dungeon is your own carcass brought on by your own flesh mindset; that is your own cave, your own broken cistern which can hold no water of the Word, which you yourself have carved out from yourself, and your own whitewashed sepulcher, of your own doing, just as the Prophets and the Master also warned you about.

I know exactly what the lore of Enoch says and I can assure you that Azazal is named as one of the Angels that lusted after human women... and essentially the leader of a great angelic revolt... in the lore of Enoch.

The actual cause of the "banishment" isn't fully known... but... the book of Enoch demonizes feminine beauty all together and makes sex a wicked practice.

That's pretty lame when God's first instructions were to "Be fruitful and multiply".

Go back to the books Junior.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Intentional Repost...

I'm purdy shore you and Lon threw the first punches.:juggle:
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... I'm re-posting this.... because you need to see it too and I have linked previous material in it. It's fully edited now.

I said I would essentially bury anyone that defended Daqq on this matter. You are the one person that I have a "soft spot" for that would do so and thus you are under "grace".

However... You falsified the intent of Daqq's Mocking the Virgin Birth... so I would say your witness is a little blown in the judgment of this matter.

You may want to put on your reading specs. I have mine on... and its not gelling.
Daqq needs to be afraid... every time he MOCKS the Divinity of Christ and the "Unity" of the Spirit and the Flesh.

You know what I speak of and I will link a post from you that I haven't forgotten...

Link and quote to come...

[MENTION=15579]1Mind1Spirit[/MENTION] ... you said this to [MENTION=7266]Zeke[/MENTION] ... HERE... Why do you refrain from saying this to [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... when he insinuates against your very words here repititiously and even lies about what he is saying... but goes on saying it?

1Mind1Spirit said:
Pervert.

His soul was very much attached to that flesh and blood of his.

He did what Adam could not do.

He sacrificed his will, body and soul to obey his Father.

Isaiah 53

10Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Luke 22:42
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.

daqq

I know exactly what the lore of Enoch says and I can assure you that Azazal is named as one of the Angels that lusted after human women... and essentially the leader of a great angelic revolt... in the lore of Enoch.

The actual cause of the "banishment" isn't fully known... but... the book of Enoch demonizes feminine beauty all together and makes sex a wicked practice.

That's pretty lame when God's first instructions were to "Be fruitful and multiply".

You again reveal that you have no clue what the book of 1Enoch is about. As for "the lore of Enoch" I have never even heard of it and never referenced any such thing. As for myself I have done quite extensive studies on 1Enoch and there really is not anything that contradicts the current commonly held "canon" of the scripture, (if indeed you only understood the writings). The only portions of 1Enoch not found at Qumran are any portions from the section titled the Parables of Enoch. Fragments from all other sections have been found and catalogued, and they predate the advent of Messiah by at least an hundred years, and therefore Jude quotes from that book; there really is no doubt except in the minds of people who have long since created new anti-Semitic religions such as what you hold to. You are the worst of all replacement theology teachers in that you have replaced the Father YHWH with His Messiah-Word.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given.…

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You again reveal that you have no clue what the book of 1Enoch is about. As for "the lore of Enoch" I have never even heard of it and never referenced any such thing. As for myself I have done quite extensive studies on 1Enoch and there really is not anything that contradicts the current commonly held "canon" of the scripture, (if indeed you only understood the writings). The only portions of 1Enoch not found at Qumran are any portions from the section titled the Parables of Enoch. Fragments from all other sections have been found and catalogued, and they predate the advent of Messiah by at least an hundred years, and therefore Jude quotes from that book; there really is no doubt except in the minds of people who have long since created new anti-Semitic religions such as what you hold to. You are the worst of all replacement theology teachers in that you have replaced the Father YHWH with His Messiah-Word.

Liar!
Spoiler
VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).

CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl,

(taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, 〈Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

CHAPTER IX.

1. And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. 2. And they said one to another: 'The earth made †without inhabitant cries the voice of their crying† up to the gates of heaven. 3 ⌈⌈And now to you, the holy ones of heaven⌉⌉, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High.".' 4. And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, 〈and God of the ages〉, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! 5. Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. 6. Thou seest what Azâzêl hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 7. And Semjâzâ, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. 8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. 9. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. 10. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought on the earth. 11. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and

p. 37

[paragraph continues] Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11“Not everyone can accept this word,” Jesus answered, “but only those to whom it has been given.…

This is not proof that Enoch is valid. I can blend pieces of truth into myths and call it SCRIPTURE. Or more to the point... you are saying that Jesus is referencing "Enoch" here... in some way... I believe because the "book of Enoch" states that Angels mustn't marry or have sex with "Humans" at the very least... anyhow...

You are taking "bits" of possible reference into a non-canonical book and blending them with the words of JESUS.

NOT COOL 1Mind! I still think your awesome... but this is a foolish argument and I'm not used to you communicating this way.

And back to the book of Enoch...

(Language warning) And yes... I'm calling the Book of Enoch "something in a guaranteed box"
Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.