Jesus is God.

daqq

She exposed what you did.
I will not read what you write and debate you. You keep saying untruths about me. That is dishonest.

Please do not post to me anymore.

Excellent! :chuckle:
You are a dishonest hypocrite and have nothing to do with "God's Truth".
I now expect the same from you if you have it in you: do not post to me anymore. :)

But according to their works do not do, for they say, and do not; for they bind together weighty injunctions and lay them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves will not lift a finger to do them. Like whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but within are full of the bones of dead men and of every uncleanness. Utterly lawless, appearing outwardly righteous unto men, but within full of hypocrisy and iniquity: a brood of serpents, a generation of vipers, offspring of Jezebel.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
7 spirit anointings.......

7 spirit anointings.......

Good catch, (Rev 22:5). Seven Spirits?
Perhaps the name of the Seventh is Grace, (Isaiah 11:2, Zechariah 12:10, John 1:17, Heb 10:29).

We also note that 7 has a special numerical value, as we also have the 7 eyes of God, and a 7-fold pattern thru-out creation, such as 7 days in a week, 7 colours of the rainbow (also in esoteric teaching, the '7 rays'), 7 octaves in the musical scale, and so on.

The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,

The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,

The Spirit of counsel and might,

The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

Concerning the 7-fold anointing above,....grace could be the 7th anointing, as all of these enfold into and as the One Infinite Spirit interacting with man. It goes without saying then as well, that the body of the Messiah, the sonship collective (ecclesia) is graced with the 7-fold anointing :)

Notaclue

We also note that 7 has a special numerical value, as we also have the 7 eyes of God, and a 7-fold pattern thru-out creation, such as 7 days in a week, 7 colours of the rainbow (also in esoteric teaching, the '7 rays'), 7 octaves in the musical scale, and so on.

Concerning the 7-fold anointing above,....grace could be the 7th anointing, as all of these enfold into and as the One Infinite Spirit interacting with man. It goes without saying then as well, that the body of the Messiah, the sonship collective (ecclesia) is graced with the 7-fold anointing :)

freelight,

Amen to the above.

1And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

Is.11:2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Rev.5:6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev5:12 saying with a loud voice,
“Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”

Rev.7:10. and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,
“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” 11And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying,
“Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”

Rom11:33. Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, OR WHO BECAME HIS COUNSELOR? 35Or WHO HAS FIRST GIVEN TO HIM THAT IT MIGHT BE PAID BACK TO HIM AGAIN? 36For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

1Cor.2:15 But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no man. 16For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE SHOULD INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.

But we have the mind of Christ.

If you have any questions....Ask.

Peace.

God's Truth

But according to their works do not do, for they say, and do not; for they bind together weighty injunctions and lay them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves will not lift a finger to do them. Like whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but within are full of the bones of dead men and of every uncleanness. Utterly lawless, appearing outwardly righteous unto men, but within full of hypocrisy and iniquity: a brood of serpents, a generation of vipers, offspring of Jezebel.

Jesus said his work is light, easy, and not burdensome! You call them heavy and burdensome.

SonOfCaleb

The number seven represents 'divine' completeness in the Bible. Its also a number that features heavily in the occult and numerology, none of which have anything to do with the Bible of course.

SonOfCaleb

Im not sure if many in this thread are familiar with the meaning of Jesus name but it actually means “Jehovah Is Salvation”. The obvious question then is why would Jesus if he was God have a name that gives credence to someone else....

God's Truth

Im not sure if many in this thread are familiar with the meaning of Jesus name but it actually means “Jehovah Is Salvation”. The obvious question then is why would Jesus if he was God have a name that gives credence to someone else....

Do you not know that salvation comes from the Lord? Do you know you cannot have salvation unless you come through the Lord Jesus?

SonOfCaleb

Do you know you cannot have salvation unless you come through the Lord Jesus?

What i believe isn't relavent to my question. Jesus name means "Jehovah is Salvation" which self evidently points to salvation coming from Jehovah NOT Jesus. So how have you managed to square that circle in your faith....

God's Truth

What i believe isn't relavent to my question. Jesus name means "Jehovah is Salvation" which self evidently points to salvation coming from Jehovah NOT Jesus. So how have you managed to square that circle in your faith....

You cannot have salvation without the Lord Jesus the Christ.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Do you believe all scripture is true?

Not picking, just trying to anchor for discussion.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
shaking the bean bag.......

shaking the bean bag.......

You cannot have salvation without the Lord Jesus the Christ.

Hi GT,

That is just one belief among perhaps only 1/3 of our planet's population, and only among the most fundamental among that bunch :) - just saying. While in this thread we are tackling the assumption or claim that 'Jesus is God', the greater population has their own religious myths and traditions, which are believed on in the same greater universal consciousness, so that God consider's the heart and soul of all his children, no matter their religious 'beliefs'...since the 'image' and 'likeness' of The One Creator exists in all souls. The One Light reflects itself in different ways and forms....but its core-essence is spirit.

I will add as I have previously, that the Unitarian/Trinitarian debate over the centuries comes down to mere 'cosmetics' besides the different Christologies one chooses to believe, per one's own preference and ability to choose at any given time. One's 'Christology' or view of Jesus could change. Some are accepting Jesus, some are also leaving conventional Christianity or 'churchianity' as we know it for various reasons. Also, as John claims in his gospel, his purpose for writing was to show that Jesus is the Christ, the SON of God, and that by believing in his sonship relationship (and Christhood) with the Father (and our sonship with God as well) we could have life into the ages, and ultimately become 'partakers of the divine nature' (put on immortality),..so there's a host of concepts, themes and beliefs to indulge in your religious life and studies.

'God' is all-inclusive. His uniqueness and specialness as being 'holy' is his alone, because He is the One and Only Source, but since his omnipresence encompasses all and nothing exists outside of him,...his all-inclusiveness pervades. In a more liberal sense,....since all has come out of the consciousness and spirit-energy of 'God', this whole cosmos and the individual souls are but the multiple facets of The ONE....and individual expressions thereof, no matter how luminous or shadowy ;)