Jesus is God? Or Jesus is begotten of God?

keypurr

Jesus Christ became one what in the flesh?

To find out what yer thinkin'.

Dont tell me yer thinkin' Jesus and Christ became one soul.

That is an impossibility.

Nothing is impossible for the creator.

I am saying the spirit son, a spirit being, dwelled in the flesh son.

Is the spirit and soul the same to you?

Is the brain the mind, or the storage place for the mind?

A man can have many spirits, demons, in him. Does he have a soul for each demon?

Jesus, the flesh son became one with the spirit son of God.

Think deeper friend.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Nothing is impossible for the creator.

It was impossible for death to have dominion over him.

I am saying the spirit son, a spirit being, dwelled in the flesh son.

I know and you are wrong.

The son of God came in the flesh through Mary's womb.

The Father dwelled in his flesh son.

Is the spirit and soul the same to you?

No.

Every spirit has a soul.

Is the brain the mind, or the storage place for the mind?

The brain is flesh, a part of the body that contains the spirit, the mind and the soul of God's offspring, man.

A man can have many spirits, demons, in him. Does he have a soul for each demon?

Spirits can have influence on a man's mind.

Every Spirit has it's own soul as well as a name.

Jesus, the flesh son became one with the spirit son of God.

Jesus was the spirit, soul and mind of the son of God.

Think deeper friend.

What's my handle on here friend?

keypurr

Let me take another stab at this. Keypurr, you see something, but you're also missing something.

Jesus, the flesh man, had a different father than normal men. That mean's he didn't have the same seed/spirit, as say, the Pharisees he rebuked telling them they were of their father the devil. The spirit is as a male because it plants the seed. Since all seeds bear fruit after their own kind, His kind was the Father.

True, his exact image

So He has this Seed, yet clearly it was not "activated" until He was 30. If it had been, He'd have been healing his playmates, and walking on water then. He didn't. So why didn't He?

As in Acts 10:38.

We are told elsewhere: ONE PLANTS, ANOTHER WATERS, but HaShem gives the increase. Who is the another that waters the Seed? Put another way, what happened to the Seed when the dove came down? The Seed was CAUGHT UP into His mother's womb, New Jerusalem, BORN FROM ABOVE, as the pattern Son, which the Father then witnessed to by saying, this is my beloved Son.

Born from above brings light to me friend.

The Son Seed is not one, but two in union; just as with 100% natural men, He bears characteristics of both father and mother. For this cause shall a man leave Father AND MOTHER, and cleave unto His wife. Once He was caught up to mother, He could then "leave" her to cleave unto His wife, ie. His true body that is JOINED TO HIM IN THE SAME WAY.

I never looked at it that way. Something to ponder over.

The "lovely" Greek obscured this by the translators choosing "born again" instead of born from ABOVE. A WORLD of difference, since our mother wisdom built New Jerusalem, the city made without hands that our Father Abraham looked for, is that place we are to be born from. Peace

Since I got the AENT (Aramaic English New Testament) I no longer trust the Greek translations. It is things like this that send your mind in a different direction.

Thank you my friend, I value your thoughts.

keypurr

It was impossible for death to have dominion over him.

I know and you are wrong.

The son of God came in the flesh through Mary's womb.

The Father dwelled in his flesh son.

No.

Every spirit has a soul.

The brain is flesh, a part of the body that contains the spirit, the mind and the soul of God's offspring, man.

Spirits can have influence on a man's mind.

Every Spirit has it's own soul as well as a name.

Jesus was the spirit, soul and mind of the son of God.

What's my handle on here friend?

You have been given some wisdom, RBBI has enlighten me also. So much to consider.

keypurr

Let me take another stab at this. Keypurr, you see something, but you're also missing something.

Jesus, the flesh man, had a different father than normal men. That mean's he didn't have the same seed/spirit, as say, the Pharisees he rebuked telling them they were of their father the devil. The spirit is as a male because it plants the seed. Since all seeds bear fruit after their own kind, His kind was the Father.

So He has this Seed, yet clearly it was not "activated" until He was 30. If it had been, He'd have been healing his playmates, and walking on water then. He didn't. So why didn't He?

We are told elsewhere: ONE PLANTS, ANOTHER WATERS, but HaShem gives the increase. Who is the another that waters the Seed? Put another way, what happened to the Seed when the dove came down? The Seed was CAUGHT UP into His mother's womb, New Jerusalem, BORN FROM ABOVE, as the pattern Son, which the Father then witnessed to by saying, this is my beloved Son.

The Son Seed is not one, but two in union; just as with 100% natural men, He bears characteristics of both father and mother. For this cause shall a man leave Father AND MOTHER, and cleave unto His wife. Once He was caught up to mother, He could then "leave" her to cleave unto His wife, ie. His true body that is JOINED TO HIM IN THE SAME WAY.

The "lovely" Greek obscured this by the translators choosing "born again" instead of born from ABOVE. A WORLD of difference, since our mother wisdom built New Jerusalem, the city made without hands that our Father Abraham looked for, is that place we are to be born from. Peace

The Aramaic translation uses the words "born from the beginning" in John 3:3 and John 3:7.

What a difference is right. No wonder folks get caught up in confusion reading their Greek to English translations.

keypurr

RBBI helps me too.

Believe it or not but yer tenacity and basic beliefs about Jesus have helped me also. :)

Thank you 1M1S, that makes me feel like my words were not wasted. But as RBBI says there is something missing in my thoughts. Something I am not seeing.

What does "born from the beginning" mean to you?

Would it be the same as "Born from above"?

I understand that the Hebrew and the Aramaic are close cousins.

RBBI's words seem to click somewhat, I think I understand some of what I have been overlooking.

What are the differences between RBBI's thoughts and mine in the end result? I saw the seed given to Jesus at his anointing, RBBI sees the seed being activated at his anointing. Since the father's seed was in the womb of Mary, RBBI's thoughts are more logical.

peace friend

RBBI

The Aramaic translation uses the words "born from the beginning" in John 3:3 and John 3:7.

What a difference is right. No wonder folks get caught up in confusion reading their Greek to English translations.

Pro 3:19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Pro 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

Jer 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Psa 136:5 To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Wisdom was with HaShem in the beginning. She is His helpmeet. If you look up the word above for "principal thing", it means BEGINNING OR FIRSTFRUITS, and it comes from a root word roshe, where we get Rosh Hashanah, New Year or Head of the Year. To be born from the beginning is then to be born of wisdom, the principal thing.

When you look up "founded" above the meaning carried is one of reclining to have a counsel. The last Passover was one of reclining because that's the way they dine in the east, and He had a counsel establishing the covenant in His blood.

When you look up established, the meaning carried is one of to stand up, to set up, to be erect, to set up a throne, the sun at full noon when it's at it's highest (the daystar arising in our hearts).

Wisdom made the heavens; heavens is not what we would normally think of, but there are 3 heavens corresponding to the 3 compartments of the Tabernacle. The first is all that is created, the second is the firmament, which is Christ, the third, is where HaShem dwells. Peace

RBBI

Thank you too.

Keypurr is never to old to learn. Remember that no one knows it all.

We learn from each other, always keep your mind open.

Amen. I learn something new nearly every day. I don't think it will ever end; the Word is endless in revelation. Peace

Greg Jennings

We were given in the beginning a constitutional republic, a nation under law, not a pure democracy, which is the rule of 51+ percent.

In a pure democracy, if 51 per cent decide that everyone by the name of Greg are non-human and need to be terminated then majority rules.

In a nation ruled by law, based on principles of life, liberty and ownership of property, Greg's life has great value, no matter what a whimsical majority thinks.

You seemed to have missed the point a bit. I'm well aware that we live in a democratic republic, my friend. My point was that the will of the people will always influence what those in power who represent the people enact into law.

For example, gay marriage was opposed by the majority of the population just ten years ago. When the popular opinion changed to be in support of gay marriage fairly recently, the politicians who represent the people started passing laws allowing for it to be legal. Understand?

Greg Jennings

I was born into a pantheistic family and through the process of
studying and practicing various belief systems, I came to the conclusion that Biblical Christianity is true and all others are false.

And I'm not saying that never happens. Obviously it does. But overwhelmingly peolle are what their parents were, and what they were raised as. Would you disagree?

Greg Jennings

What about other countries?
I believe that our country has the best government based on constitution, but I'll play along. Which ones do you mean?

That is just fantasy there Greg.

Firstly, this country is NOT a democracy; it is a democratic republic. It is that way specifically to avoid a direct majority rule. Look at the way votes are counted in the presidential election. That should tell you something.

It seems that you believe that the majority could pass a law denying the minority any rights and that would still be OK, since it's the majorities will.

I think that the old saying says it very well, "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for lunch".
Addressed in my response to steko. Take a moment to read it, if you would.

This thread is about the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ and we who trust Him believe that He gets to make the rules that people live by since He created us.

I actually made this thread. I know what its intent is because I am its author. And I can tell you without a doubt that the boldened portion above is not what it's about. But I understand that fundamentalists enjoy telling others what things mean, so I can't say I'm surprised by your response here.

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

It seems to me that you think that Greg's opinion should hold the most weight.
Or, as I've said repeatedly, I think that ALL opinions that lack substantial proof are equally valid. But twist my words as you will

So you believe in some of the things that Jesus said, but not others? If guess you just like the ones that you like.
Hmmm.....I didn't think this was that hard to understand, but I'm more than happy to lay it out for you clearly: I don't believe in Jesus's divinity, but his message about how to treat others is something that everyone can learn from. It's a social message, not just a religious one

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And I'm not saying that never happens. Obviously it does. But overwhelmingly peolle are what their parents were, and what they were raised as. Would you disagree?

No, I don't disagree.
It's hard for most people to climb off of the conveyor and think for themselves.
Sometimes we need help from someone greater than we are to make a change, and most people can't get out of the seat they're in.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
RBBI helps me too.

Believe it or not but yer tenacity and basic beliefs about Jesus have helped me also. :)

Keypurr helps me only in the fact that when I occasionally read his posts, it only reinforces my faith in the triune GOD and demonstrates the absurdity in believing otherwise.