Jesus is God? Or Jesus is begotten of God?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Keypurr helps me only in the fact that when I occasionally read his posts, it only reinforces my faith in the triune GOD and demonstrates the absurdity in believing otherwise.
The absurdity is God undying from the dead, and expecting everyone to approve his renegage of his no idols policy.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Thank you 1M1S, that makes me feel like my words were not wasted. But as RBBI says there is something missing in my thoughts. Something I am not seeing.

What does "born from the beginning" mean to you?

Would it be the same as "Born from above"?

God has declared the end from the beginning.

I understand that the Hebrew and the Aramaic are close cousins.

I couldn't tell yuh.

RBBI's words seem to click somewhat, I think I understand some of what I have been overlooking.

Yep,God's plan to make sons.

What are the differences between RBBI's thoughts and mine in the end result? I saw the seed given to Jesus at his anointing, RBBI sees the seed being activated at his anointing. Since the father's seed was in the womb of Mary, RBBI's thoughts are more logical.

peace friend

The difference is in understanding the difference between God and his son.

Having an understanding of what Yeshua Messiah gave up and gained in his coming here.

These things were done so that we can experience becoming sons of God while we are here.

May the Holy Spirit agree with your spirit.

It all comes down to knowing them. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I couldn't tell yuh.

Having an understanding of what Yeshua Messiah gave up and gained in his coming here.

These things were done so that we can experience becoming sons of God while we are here.

Check out the Big Mind on 1Mind !!!!

keypurr

I couldn't tell yuh.

As a son, I looked within and found the kingdom. I just realized that as a son I have no sin. The Seed in me is pure. How can I be otherwise? Thanks be to Christ for his guidance.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
As a son, I looked within and found the kingdom. I just realized that as a son I have no sin. The Seed in me is pure. How can I be otherwise? Thanks be to Christ for his guidance.

Psalm 23:2 KJV

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

keypurr

Pro 3:19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Pro 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

Jer 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Psa 136:5 To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Wisdom was with HaShem in the beginning. She is His helpmeet. If you look up the word above for "principal thing", it means BEGINNING OR FIRSTFRUITS, and it comes from a root word roshe, where we get Rosh Hashanah, New Year or Head of the Year. To be born from the beginning is then to be born of wisdom, the principal thing.

When you look up "founded" above the meaning carried is one of reclining to have a counsel. The last Passover was one of reclining because that's the way they dine in the east, and He had a counsel establishing the covenant in His blood.

When you look up established, the meaning carried is one of to stand up, to set up, to be erect, to set up a throne, the sun at full noon when it's at it's highest (the daystar arising in our hearts).

Wisdom made the heavens; heavens is not what we would normally think of, but there are 3 heavens corresponding to the 3 compartments of the Tabernacle. The first is all that is created, the second is the firmament, which is Christ, the third, is where HaShem dwells. Peace

My eyes are seeing more my friend.

keypurr

And isn't it awesome? So much better than the false hope of flying away Babylon offers. To HaShem be the glory....

Yes it is great.

Hope things are well with you today. Everyone needs to be as happy as I feel right now.

Ben Masada

Jesus is God or Jesus is begotten of God?

Jesus is God or Jesus is begotten of God?

Neither. Jesus was a Jew begotten of Joseph with Mary. It is better to go that way than to say that he was born according to John 8:41.

RBBI

Neither. Jesus was a Jew begotten of Joseph with Mary. It is better to go that way than to say that he was born according to John 8:41.

Yeshua did all sorts of documented miracles. Better to say the difference in Him was that he was born of the Father. Otherwise we should all be doing what the natural man did. Peace