Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those who are not of the Body of Christ.

Those unbelievers will inherit peaceful and loving earth?

wow, then there is no sense listening to Jesus, is there?

there is no sense honoring Jesus command of "go therefor, make disciples of all nations... teachings them to obey everything I have commanded you".

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

there is no sense honoring Jesus command of "go therefor, make disciples of all nations... teachings them to obey everything I have commanded you".

He commands you to love the brethren

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I do not what?

You need to know you should not focus on people. No one is perfect and you can find all kind of fault in people. I am one of them.

this thread is not about me, dear.

Yes it IS about you, it is ALWAYS about you.

In all your posts you criticize the church, the brethren of the Lord, I am responding.

You are now saying what we have always said about you...you preach one thing and do another, just like the Pharisees. You say WE must obey Jesu's commands even though YOU do not.

It is stinking hypocrisy.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes it IS about you, it is ALWAYS about you.

In all your posts you criticize the church, the brethren of the Lord, I am responding.

You are now saying what we have always said about you...you preach one thing and do another, just like the Pharisees. You say WE must obey Jesu's commands even though YOU do not.

It is stinking hypocrisy.

It is so meaningless to read and reply to you. You are filled with bitterness.

You are back to ignore.

good day.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is so meaningless to read and reply to you. You are filled with bitterness.

You are back to ignore.

good day.

You say we must obey Jesu's commands...but you do not obey His commands

He said you must be saved.....but you are not saved
He said ye must be born again....but you are not born again
He said you must love the brethren....but you do not love the brethren

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is amazing how some have perfect trust in God's promises when it comes to the BOC, but have no trust in God's promises when it comes to Israel.

The overcomers are the mothers of Israel, so they all have a right to the name.

To separate Gods children back into Jew or gentile, is a denial of the work of Christ who has made both one IN Himself.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

LA

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I do not know why you assume there is no sense in following Jesus? He said his kingdom was not of this world.

The promise the the Israelite was kingdom on earth, to those who believed in Him, it is the kingdom of heaven. Those who denied Him must endure tribulation, then comes the reign of Christ on earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The promise the the Israelite was kingdom on earth, to those who believed in Him, it is the kingdom of heaven. Those who denied Him must endure tribulation, then comes the reign of Christ on earth.

So what about loving and peaceful earth shows in OP verses?

Jesus says if you don't believe in Him you will perish. But you say non-believer live in loving and peaceful earth.

You don't make sense at all.

Please read OP all verses. It says they will reside in loving and peaceful earth eternally.

Jesus says non-believers will perish.

KingdomRose

Why would one hijack the promises that GOD made to Israel and apply them to themselves?

Because Israel was God's organization to spread the truth to the whole world about His purposes for the earth and all of mankind. The promises made to them were associated with that fact. Those promises extended to the NEW organization of the Christian Church when Israel rejected YHWH's plan to redeem all of mankind with Jesus' sacrifice. The the Church was responsible for telling the world about what YHWH had planned and how we can ALL take advantage of Jesus' Redemption sacrifice. The promises for the new Earth weren't just for Israel!

God said to Abraham: "By means of your seed [offspring] ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH will certainly bless themselves." (Genesis 22:18)

KingdomRose

I started this thread because not too many churchgoers know what they are aiming for as Jesus' followers.

You are absolutely correct! Churchgoers are completely in the dark in most cases. They've bought lies, hook, line and sinker. I just hope some of these posts will help them to wake up.

"The earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea." (Isaiah 11:9)