Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
All I know is that they don't seem to honor Jesus' word much.

Some of them claim Jesus' word is just for Jews.

It is just absurd to me.

I wouldn't worry about it to much. We all suffer from backwards understandings from time to time.

About 10 years ago i ran into a buzz saw called dispensationalism, so i had to learn what their understanding was. My instructor simply called it "context". The problem i found is they use "context" to not have to stand on certain things, My instructor called that agnostic..

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Rom. 8:9, A foundational scripture that will tell me if the Word of God is yours to talk about. If we don't have the Spirit of Christ, Christ is none of ours. If Christ is none of ours, His word is none of ours also. Nothing personal. I won't talk to anyone about Christ in these forums unless i know they've met the requirement.

My message starts outside of Christ first, then if i'm lucky, you will prove to be one of the few in Him and we can talk about my message.

I need to know how you came to Christ? Not your entire story, just how you came to be in Christ.

I hope you reply, i'm looking forward to a discussion with you kingdom rose.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just can't think beyond a thin veneer of substance! The New Jerusalem isn't even an actual city!! It is made up of Jesus and his co-rulers, his Bride. The city, if an actual city, and if it came down to earth, would reach out into space over 300 miles! Nothing about that city is literal!

And the rule of God and his Son Christ Jesus will REMAIN in heaven, as God's rule always has been. It's exactly like when He told Israel that He would live with them in ancient times! Did He actually come down to the earth and live here?

"And I shall indeed reside in the middle of the sons of Israel, and I shall not leave my people Israel." (I Kings 6:13)

He says He will live right in the middle of the people of Israel. Did He? Literally? NO! What that means is that He will be paying attention to them, and guiding them from His place in heaven.

Revelation 21:2,3 is talking about that same kind of "coming down to reside with" mankind.

And didn't Jesus say he would be "with" his disciples until the end of the age? (Matthew 28:20) But is he literally here? Or is he really still in heaven where the Bible says he is? (Hebrews 1:3)

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You skipped a step.

Those verses refer to the new heaven and earth which comes about after the white throne judgement and Christ's prophetic reign on this earth while Satan is bound for a thousand years.

During the time of the verses you submitted, Satan is in the lake of fire and not sealed in the bottomless pit as he is during Christ's reign from David's throne on this earth.

No nations need healing after the white throne judgment when God is all in all.

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

KingdomRose

Rom. 8:9, A foundational scripture that will tell me if the Word of God is yours to talk about. If we don't have the Spirit of Christ, Christ is none of ours. If Christ is none of ours, His word is none of ours also. Nothing personal. I won't talk to anyone about Christ in these forums unless i know they've met the requirement.

My message starts outside of Christ first, then if i'm lucky, you will prove to be one of the few in Him and we can talk about my message.

I need to know how you came to Christ? Not your entire story, just how you came to be in Christ.

What? How can anyone learn about Christ's message if you won't talk to them? Isn't that why Christ went from town to town, to seek out those that would listen? Did he talk to his own disciples all the time and ignore the people who hadn't come to him? You aren't following his example at all.

I happen to have come to Christ, but you may not agree. Regardless, any Christian should be willing to give the message to someone they think might be in darkness.

KingdomRose

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Oh knock it off. You refuse to comment on what I posted. Having a discussion with you is impossible.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
What? How can anyone learn about Christ's message if you won't talk to them? Isn't that why Christ went from town to town, to seek out those that would listen? Did he talk to his own disciples all the time and ignore the people who hadn't come to him? You aren't following his example at all.

I happen to have come to Christ, but you may not agree. Regardless, any Christian should be willing to give the message to someone they think might be in darkness.

You asked me to evangelize to "you". I assumed you are in Christ because your in this forum. So i am evangelizing to you starting in a different place than i would someone thats not in Christ yet. But i always test the Spirits. I still need to know what you did to be in Christ. One or two sentences, one or two words can explain that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You asked me to evangelize to "you". I assumed you are in Christ because your in this forum. So i am evangelizing to you starting in a different place than i would someone thats not in Christ yet. But i always test the Spirits. I still need to know what you did to be in Christ. One or two sentences, one or two words can explain that.

KR belongs to a cult called "Jehovah's Witnesses." He isn't a Christian.