Jesus' followers' hope and goal: peaceful new earth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Marhig,

Please don't give me lengthy explanation. We can go one thing at a time to avoid confusion.

thank you.

marhig

You are the one insisting it is all about spiritual thing.

Not me.
So you may have reason to believe so.
I'm sorry meshak, but I don't know what you mean. You've asked me why God made humans, I answered that I'm not God.

But I do believe that we are here because we have sinned.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry meshak, but I don't know what you mean. You've asked me why God made humans, I answered that I'm not God.

But I do believe that we are here because we have sinned.

When God created Adam and Eve, they were not sinners.

marhig

You are the one insisting it is all about spiritual thing.

Not me.
So you may have reason to believe so.
You say that they kingdom in earth is a literal kingdom, I see it as a spiritual kingdom and inside those born of God.

marhig

When God created Adam and Eve, they were not sinners.
Ah ha, your trying to get me to go over Adam and Eve! As I said, your haven't commented on what I wrote about what you asked me before regarding Isaiah 65 so there's no point in me going over any more!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ah ha, your trying to get me to go over Adam and Eve! As I said, your haven't commented on what I wrote about what you asked me before regarding Isaiah 65 so there's no point in me going over any more!

You gave me lengthy reply on that one. I will point out your inconsistency of your claim.

So please answer my questions.

thanks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mary,

Many people post lengthy to cover up their vague understanding, to avoid highlighting their vague explanation, it seems.

it is not honest tactic.

marhig

You gave me lengthy reply on that one. I will point out your inconsistency of your claim.

So please answer my questions.

thanks.

Actually I answered a question that you asked me, and my reply wasn't lengthy, my post wasn't long and I explained what I thought of it in one paragraph I explained what I saw regarding Isaiah 65:21. And i asked you what you thought and you didn't answer me regarding that. Instead you went off onto something else and rejected what I posted.

So there's no point in me explaining other things. If you don't talk about my first answer!

Please do point out my inconsistencies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Actually I answered a question that you asked me, and my reply wasn't lengthy, my post wasn't long and I explained what I thought of it in one paragraph I explained what I saw regarding Isaiah 65:21. And i asked you what you thought and you didn't answer me regarding that. Instead you went off onto something else and rejected what I posted.

So there's no point in me explaining other things. If you don't talk about my first answer!

Please do point out my inconsistencies.

It seems that you are afraid of being exposed of your true faith.

It seems you are going after humanism, relying on your own ideas to module Christianity to fit your ideals or ideas..

marhig

It seems that you are afraid of being exposed of your true faith.

It seems you are going after humanism, relying on your own ideas to module Christianity to fit your ideals or ideas..

It's a shame that you feel like that, but as I said before, if that's what you think about me then so be it!

Just remember Jesus said those who have ears to hear, hear, so there are deeper meanings in the Bible. And I only share many of the deeper things of God with those who hear it or truly want to hear, not with those who just insult what I say, or don't even reply when I give them an answer!

If you want to know the deeper things of God that you don't understand, then go to him and ask him and have patience. That's what I did.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's a shame that you feel like that, but as I said before, if that's what you think about me then so be it!

Just remember Jesus said those who have ears to hear, hear, so there are deeper meanings in the Bible. And I only share many of the deeper things of God with those who hear it or truly want to hear, not with those who just insult what I say, or don't even reply when I give them an answer!

If you want to know the deeper things of God that you don't understand, then go to him and ask him and have patience. That's what I did.

You are very clever what you say. It is very politically and religiously correct.

But how you interact with other Christian like LA and ally with non-believer, reveals much about you.

marhig

You are very clever what you say. It is very politically and religiously correct.

But how you interact with other Christian like LA and ally with non-believer, reveals much about you.
I don't know what you mean? What have I said wrong to LA?

Is it just because I don't agree with some of the things he believes in? There are things that he doesn't agree with me on either or haven't you noticed that?

And even though I don't agree with some things that LA believes, there are many that I do agree with. The thing is, I don't hold it against anyone and turn on them when they don't agree with exactly what I say. I believe that God looks at the heart first and foremost. And we all have different gifts and different strengths, but God knows his true people and he is our Judge.

And what non believer are you talking about?