Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

marhig

Flesh only begets? and Spirit only begets? do you have some of the Son of Gods flesh and blood in the freezer? Seeing God is said to be Spirit then His son would most likely be a spirit as well which is why Jesus represents the virgin born Son of the Spirit and the reason the Spirit mentions this about John Matt 11:11. You want to have your Letter and Spirit to 2Cor 3:6 you are a double minded man.

Yep Jesus is spirit, when he was dying on the cross he said, father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.

marhig

No other man ever had God with him like Jesus did.

All who ever fell at Jesus' feet were giving God the glory not Jesus.

Luke 17

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
I was reading Mark 12 the other night, and I'd never really taken this in before regarding the first commandment, after reading the Bible for years, I only really saw this for the first time the other night, so it just shows us that God has to open our eyes to see things and understand the scriptures. I've never noticed Jesus saying the lord our God is one Lord before the rest of the commandment.

Mark 12:29

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment

Jesus is clearly saying that the first commandment is to believe that God is one, not a trinity not a duality but one. And right through the new testament Jesus went to his God for everything and his God is also his father. Just like he is our God and father.

Last edited:

marhig

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Go twist that.

LA

I've tried to show those verses also, many can't see it. Or this either.

Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John

marhig

Yeah, I was not sure how to respond to that, except that I suppose if one does not have access to the literal physical blood of Messiah for a covering, (both internal and external like the Ark of Noah which was pitched with red-tar pitch within and without), then it is likewise true that one does not necessarily need to have literally killed someone to have the blood of the holy ones on their hands. Blood is figurative and in the case of Yeshua it is his Testimony; and the Spirit likewise testifies because testimony is Spirit: the Spirit, the Water of Life, and the Blood, these three are one and they therefore testify. Without the Testimony of Yeshua one neither has the Blood, nor the Water, (of Life), nor the new Spirit foretold in the Prophet Ezekiel, (Eze 11:19, Eze 18:31, Eze 36:26). :)
I totally agree, and I see his cross as the cross that we have to bare also.

marhig

Yeah, I was not sure how to respond to that, except that I suppose if one does not have access to the literal physical blood of Messiah for a covering, (both internal and external like the Ark of Noah which was pitched with red-tar pitch within and without), then it is likewise true that one does not necessarily need to have literally killed someone to have the blood of the holy ones on their hands. Blood is figurative and in the case of Yeshua it is his Testimony; and the Spirit likewise testifies because testimony is Spirit: the Spirit, the Water of Life, and the Blood, these three are one and they therefore testify. Without the Testimony of Yeshua one neither has the Blood, nor the Water, (of Life), nor the new Spirit foretold in the Prophet Ezekiel, (Eze 11:19, Eze 18:31, Eze 36:26). :)

I've just read those verses you quoted, and it just shows us God doesn't change, he is the same forever, and he says that we are to turn from wilful sinning, and he will give us a new heart. Yet others here believe that we can still live our lives in the flesh and belong to God. No we can't, our old life is to be gone hidden in Christ, which brings me to what you said about the ark, I remember seeing that Daqq :) about the ark being pitched inside and out and this is like being covered in the blood of Christ, and once we are covered in Christ inside and out, the things of this world won't get in, just like the floods couldn't get in to pull Noah under, Noah had listened to Gods instruction and obeyed him and prepared his ark and he and his family were saved, and if we listen to God and prepare our ark which is our heart by obeying him, and take in Christ and be covered by him, then we won't be carried away by Satan and we will be covered in the word of God and God will strengthen us. And hopefully we will be able to bring in not only our own, who we hope will listen and obey God, but all those who hear the word of God and truly believe and it's all done through Jesus Christ because without him doing Gods will, none of us would have had the chance of knowing God.

daqq

I've just read those verses you quoted, and it just shows us God doesn't change, he is the same forever, and he says that we are to turn from wilful sinning, and he will give us a new heart. Yet others here believe that we can still live our lives in the flesh and belong to God. No we can't, our old life is to be gone hidden in Christ, which brings me to what you said about the ark, I remember seeing that Daqq :) about the ark being pitched inside and out and this is like being covered in the blood of Christ, and once we are covered in Christ inside and out, the things of this world won't get in, just like the floods couldn't get in to pull Noah under, Noah had listened to Gods instruction and obeyed him and prepared his ark and he and his family were saved, and if we listen to God and prepare our ark which is our heart by obeying him, and take in Christ and be covered by him, then we won't be carried away by Satan and we will be covered in the word of God and God will strengthen us. And hopefully we will be able to bring in not only our own, who we hope will listen and obey God, but all those who hear the word of God and truly believe and it's all done through Jesus Christ because without him doing Gods will, none of us would have had the chance of knowing God.

The Ark is symbolism of Messiah even down to the "wound in the side", (wherein is the Door). :)

Jerry Shugart

The Father (the Creator) resides in His son Jesus.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Here is a better translation:

"that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation"
(2 Cor.5:19; NIV).​

That translation matches perfectly what is said here:

"And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven"
(Col.1:20).​

Jerry Shugart

You have no clue what you read because you have actually ignored both the Testimony of Yeshua and Yohanan.

Let us look at this verse again:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
(Rev.22:20).​

It is impossible that John is speaking about anyone other than the Lord Jesus. That is because John says here that what is revealed to Him is based on the "testimony" of the Lord Jesus:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw" (Rev.1:1-2).​

Do you get it?

John speaks of the "testimony" of Jesus Christ so therefore the one who "testifieth these things" can be none other than the Lord Jesus. And the last part of the same verse also proves that it is the Lord Jesus who testified of these things:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"

You continue to just ignore these facts and I can understand why. They prove that the Lord Jesus is the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end." And since that fact proves that the Lord Jesus is God then you realize that you must somehow change the plain meaning of what is said at Revelation 22:20.

Jerry Shugart

No other man ever had God with him like Jesus did.

All who ever fell at Jesus' feet were giving God the glory not Jesus.

Here we can see that the "worship" was directed at the Lord Jesus Christ:

"Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him"
(Mt.20:20).​

This passage makes it plain once again that the "worship" was directed at the Lord Jesus:

"And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed" (Mt.8:2-3).​

daqq

Let us look at this verse again:

It is impossible that John is speaking about anyone other than the Lord Jesus. That is because John says here that what is revealed to Him is based on the "testimony" of the Lord Jesus:
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw" (Rev.1:1-2).​

Do you get it?

John speaks of the "testimony" of Jesus Christ so therefore the one who "testifieth these things" can be none other than the Lord Jesus. And the last part of the same verse also proves that it is the Lord Jesus who testified of these things:

You continue to just ignore these facts and I can understand why. They prove that the Lord Jesus is the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end." And since that fact proves that the Lord Jesus is God then you realize that you must somehow change the plain meaning of what is said at Revelation 22:20.

No, YOU change the plain meaning of what the author writes. How can YOU not get it? He who testifies those things written therein is Yohanan who wrote them, and he clearly says, "He who testifies theses things says, Surely I come quickly", and then says, "amen", and then ends with, "Come, Master Yeshua", and how can you not believe what it clearly says in ye plain olde English? Lol, it is because your paradigm will not allow you to see it for what it straight up plainly and clearly says. And as for Alpha and Omega they are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet and represent TIME, (the beginning and the end), because Messiah is everything within time: the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the arche and the telos, the first and the last, the protos and the eschatos, all of which have a beginning and an end. And when the last enemy is destroyed the Son delivers up your dominion to the Father who is outside of time and Eternal. And what will you do then? Will you tell the Father you want your alphabet and your TIME back? :chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

Zeke was probably just reminding that the titles 'lord' and 'god' are also applicable to men holding respected offices of high regard, such as judges, magistrates, kings, rulers, messiahs, etc. Jesus does qualify in that regard, if you regard him a king or messiah.

Do you think that anyone other than Jehovah God can rightfully be referred to as the "Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending"?

Jerry Shugart

Flesh only begets? and Spirit only begets?

Since the Lord Jesus is in the form of God don't you think that His body now can be described as being a spirit body?:

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-7).​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The English word "God" is based on the Hebrew elohim, which is a generic term not linked to one person.

Jesus now has the ability to impart eternal life, he is the last Adam in the spiritual sense.

Please don't tease the Father God for not having a belly button, it is not his fault that he never had a mom.

All other God persons will have a belly button, they will have been born of water and the Spirit.

Hebrews 1:6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

The Son was brought into the world, first as a human son and then again as a Spirit Son, the first of many.

Jerry Shugart

No, YOU change the plain meaning of what the author writes.

I did no such thing. You are unable to grasp the truth that the one who gives "testimony" is the one who "testifies." In fact, your ideas are based on a denial of that fact.

And as for Alpha and Omega they are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet and represent TIME, (the beginning and the end), because Messiah is everything within time: the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the arche and the telos, the first and the last, the protos and the eschatos, all of which have a beginning and an end. And when the last enemy is destroyed the Son delivers up your dominion to the Father who is outside of time and Eternal. And what will you do then? Will you tell the Father you want your alphabet and your TIME back?

Then tell me who this is referring to:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty"
(Rev.1:8).​

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Here is a better translation:

"that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation"
(2 Cor.5:19; NIV).​
No, it is not a "better translation". It's just that LA cannot understand it anyway.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes he did, so his spirit was going back to God not his flesh.
And YET Jesus was RESURRECTED in His physical body.

John 20:26-29 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:26) ¶ And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you. (20:27) Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. (20:28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. (20:29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

I pity you unbelievers.

THEN, that physical body that ASCENDED into heaven.

Acts 1:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (1:10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (1:11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (1:12) Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

This SAME Jesus will return IN LIKE MANNER....

Zech 14:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:1) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (14:2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (14:3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (14:4) ¶ And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Believe it.

marhig

Since the Lord Jesus is in the form of God don't you think that His body now can be described as being a spirit body?:

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-7).​

Something can be in the form of a square, but it doesn't mean all squares are one square but that they are in the shape of a square.

And Jesus was in the form of God because he was in his express image, he was in the fullness of God doing Gods will, so we saw God in and through him.