Jehovah's Witness History - by Walter Martin

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Re. beameup's post #9.....You are a repulsive maggot to denigrate the name of God the way you do. What do you say about the "Latin bastardization" of the name of God's Son? You have no problem saying "Jesus" do you? That is just as inaccurate as the Latin pronunciation of God's name, if you insist on looking at it that way.

It has been explained over and over again why Michael should be considered the same person as Jesus, and how Jesus was a ransom for the results of Adam's sin. You really don't want the answers, or you would have been apprised by now.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD [yod-hey-vav-hey] shall be delivered - Joel 2:32a
יְהֹוָה - yod-hey-vav-hey - YHVH

Romans 10 is about Lord Jesus and quotes this verse.

Did you even read my last post to you?? I clearly listed how Romans 10:13 was NOT about Jesus otherwise it would contradict Isa 28:16 and Romans 10:11. Please go back and re-read my post to you.

No, the word there for "LORD" was inserted instead of "YHWH", no OT or LXX manuscript have the inscription "LORD YHWH", its only ever "LORD" or "YHWH", one or the other, not both. As you showed LORD = JEHOVAH, thus to show a verse that has LORD YHWH is like saying JEHOVAH JEHOVAH twice, its simply not biblical.

You didn't answer the question I posed, of course you're under no obligation to do so but it just shows that your unwilling and unable to discuss these matters and that your sole intent is to spout indefensible claims as an attempt to discredit and put down.

[MENTION=17845]beameup[/MENTION] ,

This is how duped and brainwashed this dude is...

Not at all... It plainly states that Jesus is Jehovah... care to see?

Who is the subject of these verses?

Romans 10:9 For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration+ for salvation.
11 For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. There is the same Lord over all, who is rich* toward all those calling on him.

Easy Evil.Eye easy, patience. I only saw your post about five to ten minutes prior to posting this. I regularly keep my browser and computer on so may appear online even when I'm not.

Romans 10:9 is in regards to declaring Jesus.
Joel 2:32 perhaps?

(Romans 10:9-13) For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one exercises faith for righteousness, but with the mouth one makes public declaration for salvation. 11 For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. There is the same Lord over all, who is rich toward all those calling on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”

KingdomRose

Joel 2:32 יְהֹוָה Yᵉhôvâh = LORD
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD [יְהֹוָה Yᵉhôvâh yod-hey-vav-hey] shall be delivered:

Same excerpt of Scripture is recorded in Acts 2 and Romans 10.

Good thinking! Yes, we must call on the name of Jehovah to be saved. Paul brought this out at Romans 10:13, as did Peter at Acts 2:21. It is important to notice that Jehovah is always exalted in their writings as the Most High, Jesus' Father, and God. They never refer to Jesus as God. It is always the Father.

It is true that we must "call on the name of Jesus" as well, because Jehovah says we have to. Jesus is the means by which Jehovah saves mankind, so we'd better give Jesus credit. That doesn't mean that Jesus IS Jehovah or that he is EQUAL to Jehovah. Only a very spiritually immature person would even begin to say so.

Paul writes to the Corinthians that all of the holy ones everywhere were calling on the name of the Lord Jesus. (I Corinthians 1:2) To be sure, he is our Lord and the one called by Jehovah to be our Redeemer. You notice in the next verse who he calls "God" and notice that Paul understands the subservience of Jesus in relation to the Father (who is God) by mentioning God FIRST, as he always does.

"May you have grace and peace from God our Father AND the Lord Jesus Christ." (See I Cor.1:2,3, NASB)

"God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (v.9)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He's wearing a very bad hair-piece. LOL. It matches the things coming out of his mouth.

Kingdomrose be like: "HaHaHa... his hair piece is stupid."

The Man in the video be like: "These people are so seriously deceived and are in danger of destruction. Pray for them and do your best to help them become free from the lies of the WatchTower"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Good thinking! Yes, we must call on the name of Jehovah to be saved. Paul brought this out at Romans 10:13, as did Peter at Acts 2:21. It is important to notice that Jehovah is always exalted in their writings as the Most High, Jesus' Father, and God. They never refer to Jesus as God. It is always the Father.

It is true that we must "call on the name of Jesus" as well, because Jehovah says we have to. Jesus is the means by which Jehovah saves mankind, so we'd better give Jesus credit. That doesn't mean that Jesus IS Jehovah or that he is EQUAL to Jehovah. Only a very spiritually immature person would even begin to say so.

Paul writes to the Corinthians that all of the holy ones everywhere were calling on the name of the Lord Jesus. (I Corinthians 1:2) To be sure, he is our Lord and the one called by Jehovah to be our Redeemer. You notice in the next verse who he calls "God" and notice that Paul understands the subservience of Jesus in relation to the Father (who is God) by mentioning God FIRST, as he always does.

"May you have grace and peace from God our Father AND the Lord Jesus Christ." (See I Cor.1:2,3, NASB)

"God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (v.9)

It says "Call on the name of Jehovah"

Jesus is clearly "The Name"

Romans 10:9 directly makes this clear.

You are literally brain washed by your mother church... the PAPAL WatchTower!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Go back and READ my post. If you weren't so brainwashed you would get the point.

Malichi 1:6 “A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If then I am a father, where is my honor? And if I am a master, where is my fear? says the LORD of hosts to you, O priests, who despise my name. But you say, ‘How have we despised your name?’

And about that...

Luke 17:13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

"Master"

And also... Matthew 6:24 No one is able to serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and he will love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and he will despise the other. You are not able to serve God and mammon.

Only ONE MASTER... not TWO or THREE and Jesus is called LORD and MASTER.

But best of all... from Beameup's video...

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered him, “It is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.’”

John 5:23 That all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.​

Jesus says that only GOD is to be worshiped... and He asks to be honored identically to THE FATHER "Jehovah".

Luke 4:8 and John 5:23 make Jesus a SELF CONTRADICTING teacher... according to the Watch Towers Papal Decrees!

NWL

If Christ isn't God why would he have priests?

Do not forget that Jesus is himself a priest, Almighty God is a priest for no one, Jesus is a priest for God, thus Jesus isn't God.

(Hebrews 6:19, 20) "..We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, both sure and firm, and it enters in within the curtain, 20 where a forerunner has entered in our behalf, Jesus, who has become a high priest in the manner of Melchizʹedek forever.."

Right Divider

Body part
Do not forget that Jesus is himself a priest, Almighty God is a priest for no one, Jesus is a priest for God, thus Jesus isn't God.

(Hebrews 6:19, 20) "..We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, both sure and firm, and it enters in within the curtain, 20 where a forerunner has entered in our behalf, Jesus, who has become a high priest in the manner of Melchizʹedek forever.."
Fallacious reasoning.

Jesus is BOTH God and Man.

The MAN Christ Jesus is the priest.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He doesn't have priests. It is Jehovah (God) who has priests.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light

John 8:13 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life

But... if that isn't good enough for you...

◄Revelation 5

The Scroll and the Lamb

1Then I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” 3And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, 4and I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 5And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”

6And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7And he went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who was seated on the throne. 8And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9And they sang a new song, saying,

“Worthy are you to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation,
10and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God,
and they shall reign on the earth.”

11Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, 12saying with a loud voice,

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might
and honor and glory and blessing!”

13And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying,

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!”

14And the four living creatures said, “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshiped.​

They are falling before the "Throne" and in doing so... to the Lamb...

And look... Revelation 4:2

But wait...

Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, 18 and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

First and last (Alpha and Omega ... and... He died and is alive...)

You say your salvation depends on getting who He is right KR... What Gives!

I say the WATCHTOWER IS A BROKEN WHOREHOUSE!

Come out of Her KR!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Jesus is the HIGH PRIEST you brainwashed, duped, WatchTower Papacy drone!

Isaiah 61:6 but you shall be called the priests of the LORD; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/isaiah/61-6.htm

Priests have a high priest... take a guess... nope... because you are taken sucker by your POPE "The WatchTower".

You have CHOSEN your Master and Hate Jesus our GOD, Savior and John 5:39!