Jacob saw God and wrestled with Him

God's Truth

You have an image not unlike the Mormons. They have a figure of God the Father as a man with a body, then a different and separate person of a figure called the Son Jesus, and yet a different entity called the Holy Spirit.

God the Father is INVISIBLE, He is Spirit.

We all have our own spirit living inside of us.

However, Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Apple7

You make three different Gods because you say they are different and separate.

3 Persons; 1 Being.

Just as scripture states.

Go ahead and tell me how you think they are different. Go ahead and explain to me how they are different and separate.

Already have.

Repeatedly.

We are still waiting for you to address Bright Raven's question - the one that made you run away...

Apple7

You are saying God the Father is a person and not a being.

Explain that in detail, and use scripture.

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Nothing made me run away.

It is a sin to bear false witness.

Keep running...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Banned GT from the thread for resorting to too many personal attacks..

beameup

You have an image not unlike the Mormons. They have a figure of God the Father as a man with a body, then a different and separate person of a figure called the Son Jesus, and yet a different entity called the Holy Spirit. God the Father is INVISIBLE, He is Spirit. However, Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.
Jesus is God the Father with a body.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of Days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. - Daniel 7:9-10

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of Man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14

I noticed that you totally ignored my Bible reference:
Come ye near unto ME, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit,
hath sent ME:
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy GOD which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. - Isaiah 48:16-17
(1) LORD GOD
(2) Spirit
(3) LORD Redeemer, Holy One of Israel