Jacob, An honest Christian declaration, seeking an honest Jewish answer:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, You asked about Jesus and prays:

Said Jesus:

John: 17 KJV N.T.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus prays are absolutely powerful. However, Jesus prayed only for the disciples. Only they (i.e. the twelve disciples) were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

No other Jew were given to know these mysteries. And Jesus prayed for no other Jew (i.e. except the disciples).

All other Jews (except the disciples) were fooled-up, first with the ten commandments by Moses, as follows:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

. . . and when Jesus came he (continued like Moses) to fool-up all other Jews (apart from the disciples) with parables. Even up to that time, all Jews (except the disciples) were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They had to remain fooled-up under the law and now further with parables. Indeed Jesus continued to fool-up all Jews (except the disciples) with parables:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (the disciples):

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jacob,

. . . only the truth, as confirmed above, will set you free and give you a chance to be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven.

If you stay in your rot (false beliefs), you will not be delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. into the mansion in God's house that Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who did not kill him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Moses simply gave the ten commandments which are the laws of sin and death. And Moses fooled-up the Jews into believing that those are God's laws.

If you guys stay in your rot (false beliefs/fooled-up state), you will be delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan . . . with most absolute certainty.

Clearly, from the above, the idea that Jews are special to Jesus and/or God is an old Jewish fallacy. If it was ever true that Jews are special to Jesus and/or God, that idea has long been spent/'done away with'.

The Jews killed Jesus who was their God sent messiah. No other nation killed their God sent messiah. The Jews must be the least among God's chosen:

1 Thessalonians: 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Apart from the fact that the Jews killed Jesus, please note that Jesus did not pray for any Jew apart from the disciples. And Jesus was and is is the only connection to God, the Father, that the Jews were given by God, the Father, Himself:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Readers, especially those seeking God's kingdom of heaven, please take Jacob with a huge pinch of salt or better, totally ignore Jacob.

You do not need that serious stumbling block (i.e. that unaware false spying brethren) on your path to truth, salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven.

Jacob and his kind delight in coming against others with strong physical devises and physical force. However Jesus comes-up against such people, especially when they die, with 'not seen' spiritual devises and spiritual force. And those guy have absolute no spiritual actualization and spiritual skills. They are simply 'in the flesh'.

. . . readers be sure to become 'converted' and so actualize your spiritual skills, spiritual gifts and spiritual connection with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Shalom.

No.

I was referring to how we are to pray that God's Kingdom would come on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, only a nation in turmoil will esteem and elevate 'peace' to the level of their most repeated (and important) salutation.

Those who have achieve a peaceful life can and do move on to better things.

The ten commandments is a schoolmaster/police man. The ten commandments were given to keep peace among Jews, until they came onto Christ:

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Those who have achieved a peaceful life can and do move onto and embrace, better things. They are no longer preoccupied with peace. They naturally and spontaneously move onto and embrace God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally, under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally, under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the basis of being 'in Christ'.

Your very salutation and your double use of it, reveal your need for peace, the inadequacies of your beliefs to bring you peace and your bondage.

Jesus is not onto peace. He said:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Your salutation (Shalom/peace) represent the best wisdom of your tradition. And indeed that is fine. However it is totally antichrist.

Clearly you are not given to know and/or teach Christianity. Your very greeting is an affront to Jesus' mission.

At any event, what is this peace salutation about? It seems deceptive. You guys killed Jesus:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

And behind your double 'peace' greeting you are an unawares, false spying brethren who came among Christians to corruptly and sneaky derail Christians and return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Clearly you value and want peace, but not with Jesus, who you all killed. Up to this day you guys are undermining Jesus and actively seeking to destroy Christianity. Clearly you all do not have peace on earth. And it seems that you will not have peace with Jesus or in your lives after death.

Jesus was your only hope and you blew it:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now you seem doomed:

Romans 12: King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Ishmael and his generations are the children of the flesh. They are not the children of God. They did not cease being Jews and became Christians. They continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, they did not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. i.e they remained Jews. They are like you.

Notice that Ishmael and his generations are thrust out of God's kingdom of heaven. They are not heirs together with Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations).
Shalom.

No.

I begin and end my posts with Shalom, not only so that you know that I come and leave in peace, but so that you know that you can have peace in God through Jesus Christ.

Remember what Jesus said.

John 14:27 NKJV - 27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

Hope that you are getting the message in the Holy KJV N.T. which says that the Jews, who remained under the ten commandments (i.e. those Jews who remained Jews) are seriously jeopardized.

Only those Jews who dropped the ten commandments and embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are guaranteed saved and delivered to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went to prepare for those who did not kill him and instead follow him. These are the generations of Isaac. These are not you guys, who are the generation of Ishmael.

The sad and deceptive fact is that, by your own foolish proper-gander, it is commonly believed that you guys are some how God's chosen. This claim has no support in the Holy KJV N.T. or among authentic Christians.

In fact the very opposite is truth, i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

You should seriously check yourself.

You cannot afford to be mistaken about the above. If you are mistaken, when you die the truth will simply dawn to you and you will be in serious shock and bitter disappointment. However it will be too late. This is according to:

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Shalom.

No.

Remember, the Gospel is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. See Romans 1:16.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

You guys killed Jesus and did not come onto Christ. Clearly Christ has benefited you nothing. You guys are not heir to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who came onto Christ.

You are of Ishmael generation. You guys stayed under the ten commandments.

You are not of Isaac generation. They drooped the ten commandments and embrace and esteem the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid (Ishmael), the other by a freewoman (Isaac).
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

You are destine to be cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. You are 'the ten commandments' generation. You are not destine to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, together with Isaac and his generation who are the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth generation:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations).

jacob, Did you get the message in the Holy KJV N.T.? According to the Holy KJV N.T., you guys have no hope for God's kingdom of heaven. Your 'promised land' (after death) is far short of God's kingdom of heaven.

You (who esteem the ten commandments like Ishmael and his generation) will be cast out/not heir to God's kingdom of heaven together with Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's spirit and Spirit based generation.
Shalom.

Read Matthew 5:17-20. Was Jesus a Jew? Yes. He was of the tribe of Judah. Who was His audience in Matthew 5:17-20? Jews. Israel. And the whole world. He was speaking to His disciples.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Dear, dear, Readers,

Please come to know the following truth as literally and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Sin became sinful only because Moses gave the ten commandments. Without the ten commandments no human can be held responsible for sin. Without the ten commandments, sin cannot be imputed or accrue to any one. No one can fall short of the glory God because no one can be judged under the ten commandments.

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression

The following says that there was a time without the ten commandments. That is, there was a time when the ten commandments did not exist. This was before Moses gave the ten commandments. And during that time sin could not be imputed to people and people were spiritually alive. They were 'converted' people.

However when Moses gave the ten commandments, those who accept and use of the ten commandments died spiritually. Therefore the ten commandment are not only the law of sin. The ten commandments brought spiritual death. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death (spiritual death).

The ten commandments are also a curse because without the ten commandments sin could not be imputed to humans and humans were naturally spiritually aware.

Roman: 7 KJV N.T.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The ten commandments cause sin to be imputed to the Jews. Also the ten commandments spiritually kill the Jews, i.e. rendered them spiritually dead (not 'converted'). The ten commandments reverse their spiritual awareness.

The only solution for not accruing or imputing sin and to stop being spiritually dead is to abolish the ten commandments. This is because everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments accrue sin and fall short of the glory of God and when they die they end in hell, inside the earth, with Satan:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

To save the Jews, they are told that being in Christ is the path to being redeemed from the above curse that is an unavoidable part and passel of the ten commandments.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

In order to abolish the ten commandments, the Jews are told the truth. They are told that: Moses did not bring truth. They are told that: Moses simply gave the ten commandments. They are told that: truth and grace came with Jesus Christ:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The Jews are also told that: Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses did not tell the Jews that he and not God gave the ten commandments. Also Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments are for temporal use and must be eventually abolished:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

To save the Jews, they were also told:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second

Of course, it was known that all Jews will not heed the above. It was known that only Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation would abandon the ten commandments and embrace and the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

It was known also, that Ishmael and the generations of Ishmael would continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. And so be it.

Therefore the ten commandments were simply done away with (abolished) for Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation. They revived from spiritual death and stopped accruing sin

However the ten commandments were left intact (not done away with) for Ishmael and the generations of Ishmael. They continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They continue to be spiritually dead and accrue sin and fall short of the glory of God and end up in a very sad and bad state and place.

And indeed, the ten commandments applies only to Ishmael and his generations, who include Jacob:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The above says that the ten commandments and all thing related to the ten commandments, including the curse applies only to those who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. And indeed, all who remained under the ten commandments accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and end up in a very sad and bad state and place of turmoil. This is why their prized salutation is 'peace'/Shalom.

The following applies only to those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They all accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in a very unfortunate state and place.

Among Jews, these sad and unfortunate people are only Ishmael and his generations, who include Jacob. (Therefore, you might not want to take Christian advise from Jacob) :

Also Ishmael and his generations who include Jacob, continued to be unawares, false spying brethren who corruptly and active seek to deny Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. They seek any which way to do the antichrist act of returning Christians into bondage under the ten commandments.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

One can expect the likes of Jacob to deny all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are grabbing at straws.

However Which genuine aspiring and genuine Christian, can or will, deny the above facts that are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.? . . . none, indeed.

. . . and so be it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Mine not, the length of this post, its content can save and deliver, you:

Mine not, the length of this post, its content can save and deliver, you:

To my few dear, dear, readers,

The following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. are telling us (in unison) that if we are seeking God's kingdom of heaven, we must be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these mysteries were hid from Abraham's generations until just 2000 odd years ago. And even then these mysteires were given, by Jesus privately to only the disciples.

Therefore if you are seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, then, you would not find them in the Holy Old Testament. Also you will not find them among parables in the Holy KJV N.T.. You will find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (the disciples):

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Of course, if you are not interested in God's kingdom of heaven, then the ten commandments, the Holy Old Testament and the Old tradition is for you. The ten commandments are the laws of sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

The above is the truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

Of course the following also confirm the curse of the ten commandments:

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression

Also, please consider the following literal and clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

In the above, the law that one is dead to and delivered from is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This is the law under discussion and consideration in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. The above is on the topic of marriage, coveting, fruits of marriage and fruits of coveting. In this context, 'fruits onto death' are children of the flesh, (like Ishmael). And fruits onto God are children of God, like Isaac.

This revelation confirms the two different techniques which Abraham used to bring forth his two sons. Ishmael was a child of the flesh and Isaac was a child of God.

The above says that only children of the flesh (i.e. those 'being spiritually dead')are held under the thou shall not covet' commandment. And the revelation says that the motion of sin that was by the 'thou shall not covet' commandments worked on those people to bring forth only 'fruits onto death.

Therefore the above revelations says that those who are in the flesh (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael and his generations) are held under the thou shall not covet' commandment and the motion of sin that result from being under that commandments, works in these people to bring forth only children of the flesh, (like Ishmael).

However it is totally different for newly 'converted' people. They are 'become' 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment by being in the body of Christ, so thatr bthey can serve in the newness of spirit.

That is, newly 'converted' people can and must covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit . . . because when they covet, so as to serve in the newness of spirit, they stop bringing forth fruits on to dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael). And instead start bring forth fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac.

The message in the above is that newly 'converted' people must abandon (do away with) the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and abandon their old marriage and the children of that marriage that was held together by obedience to the thou shall not covet' commandment. And they must covet with a new partner according to the urging of their spirit, so that they will serve God, by stop bring forth fruits on to dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and instead start bring forth fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac.

Note the following:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The message in Roman: 7 verses 4 to 7, above is that newly 'converted' people must abandon (do away with) the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and abandon their old marriage and the children of that marriage that was held together by obedience to the thou shall not covet' commandment. And they must covet with a new partner according to the urging of their spirit, so that they will serve God, by stop bring forth fruits on to dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and instead start bring forth fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac.

The above is how one stops soweth-ing to flesh and start sowething to spirit and Spirit:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Note that Moses, the ten commandments, the O.T. and the old tradition are anchored on the law of sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God, bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh, (like Ishmael), reaping corruption and ending in hell on earth, with Satan and eventually inside the depths of earth with Satan.

Note also that, Moses, the ten commandments, the O.T. and the old tradition can do absolutely nothing for Christians:

1 Timothy: 2 King James Version (KJV)
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (and not Moses)

From Abraham came two different generations.

1. One set are Jews who continued to esteem, use, invoke and /or promote the ten commandments. They remained old people, (in 'Moses'). They remained children of the flesh. They are the generation of Ishmael.

When there was only Ishmael and Isaac the following happened: Ishmael, who was a child of the flesh persecuted Issac who was a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God.

Then when Jesus came to earth, physically. the generation of Ishmael, who continued to be children of the flesh, persecuted and kill Jesus, who was their messiah and a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God.

Then now the generation of Ishmael, who continued to be children of the flesh, persecute and seek to derail children of God/Christians.

But as then, even so it is now:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between the two different generations of Abraham:

Matthew 10:34King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Abraham had two different generations. One were children of the flesh and the other children of promise/children of Spirit/children of God:

1. One generation of Abraham, is Isaac and his generations. Abraham, Isaac and the generation of Issac abandoned the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Ishmael and his generation continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They inherit God's kingdom of heaven both on earth and in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those dropped the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

2. the other generation of Abraham is Ishmael and his generation. They continue to be Jews under the Mosaic/O.T. tradition. They continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They did not dropped the ten commandments and embrace the spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

They do not ever inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth or in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those dropped the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Ishmael and his generations are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. They are not heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with Abraham, Isaac and his generations.

Jacob is here only an an unawares, false spying brethren. He is here only to misled and derail you according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Dear, dear brothers and sisters please take heed of the above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear, dear, readers, something short and sweet.

Dear, dear, readers, something short and sweet.

Dear, dear, readers,

Jacob will try to tell you that the ten commandments are God's eternal laws. That is a Jewish, O.T. 'Old person in Moses' position. That is quite O.K. for old people in Moses.

Indeed, that ideas is only for Old (and dead) people in Moses. It is not for those who are 'converted'. That idea is not at all appropriate for and applicable to, New people in Christ i.e. Christian , The position for New people in Christ is totally different.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above reveals many thing. However the most important thing in the above is that the law which one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from', (so that one can serve in the 'newness of spirit'), is the 'thou shall not covert' commandment.

By this revelation alone it is confirmed that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is 'done away with for those who can serve in the newness of spirit. The above says that 'thou shall not covet' commandments is not any eternal law from God.

And indeed the 'thou shall not covet is one of the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments were simply given by Moses (and not God) and these laws were given for temporal use.

Indeed, 'the law of Moses' and 'the law' in the following revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. are the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments).

24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

This truth opens the door to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes one free the the ten commandments. Other wise you are simply 'dead in your waters' (i.e. spiritually dead in your flesh/physical body):

Romans 8:2King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There is only one mediator between God and men

There is only one mediator between God and men

Our Holy KJV N.T. says:

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (and not Moses)

This 'mediator' is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus who is not the Lord from and in, heaven. This physical Jesus is the first man who is earthly and of earth. This is not the mediator who goes between each human and God

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus is not consequential and he is not equal to the Holy Ghost. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus was forced to come as a 'sacrificial lamb' for the sins of Ishmael and his generations. These were the evil and adulterous generation of the the Abraham's generation. They were sill in the flesh and they were using the ten commandments corruptly. Ishmael's generation were persecuting Isaac's generation:

The following was on-going:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael's generation) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac's generation), even so it is now.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus did not come to die for Abraham, Isaac and Isaac generation. Back then, Isaac generations were already living according to spirit and Spirit and because of this they had no sin.

The one mediator who goes between each human and God is the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This Spirit Jesus is the second man:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Although there are scores of other revelations which support the above, you guys should need no other revelation to get the above basic point which is a basic truth in Christianity.

No one can come onto or know God, the Holy Spirit, directly on one own.

No one can come onto or know God, the Holy Spirit, unless one goes through the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Moses and the physical Jesus cannot serve this divine purpose. Only the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven, can serve this purpose.

Indeed, God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

And one cannot know God/the Holy Spirit unless one goes through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit . . . even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, is a perfect (omniscient) amalgam of two things. These are 1. the ideas, beliefs, aspirations, needs, desires and interests that is the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the will of God Who/Which is literally the Holy Spirit.

When one is led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, one serves one's own spirit and the Holy Spirit in perfect harmony and perfect freedom, liberty and justification.

Jesus, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, is simply the totally impersonal, omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient intercede-er. He does not speak of himself or have any personal agenda, in this format.

With omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, Jesus simply amalgamates: 1. the ideas, beliefs, aspirations, needs, desires and interests that is the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the will of God Who/Which is literally the Holy Spirit. And comes up with what each Saint/Christian must know, pray for, say and do.

All a Christian/Saints need to do is to search his or her own heart/spirit and discern and be led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is Christianity. The above is the Christian lifestyle. The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

The above and only the above, is the basis of Christianity.

Are you letting the likes of Jacob derail you and take you away from truth?

Oh aspiring Christian, do not let Jacob keep you trapped in physicality, flesh, the ten commandments and other foolishness.

Jacob is an unawares, false spying brethren among Christians, at all events, Jacob will be dealt with, very severely, by Jesus.

Jacob is not you guide, teacher or example of a Christian

Paul was your/our example of a Christian. On the road to Damascus, after Jesus was crucified and had long risen to heaven, Paul had live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. And Paul was informed and led only by this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Do not fool-around with Jacob, he is very dangerous. He is among the most serious stumbling block on your path to salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for us.

Jacob is not about Jesus, in any way. He did not benefit from the sacrifice that the physical Jesus made and he cannot and do not have communion with the Spirit Jesus.

Jacob is about Moses who gave the ten commandments which are the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell, inside the earth with Satan.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Dear, dear, Readers,

Please come to know the following truth as literally and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Sin became sinful only because Moses gave the ten commandments. Without the ten commandments no human can be held responsible for sin. Without the ten commandments, sin cannot be imputed or accrue to any one. No one can fall short of the glory God because no one can be judged under the ten commandments.

The following says that there was a time without the ten commandments. That is, there was a time when the ten commandments did not exist. This was before Moses gave the ten commandments. And during that time sin could not be imputed to people and people were spiritually alive. They were 'converted' people.

However when Moses gave the ten commandments, those who accept and use of the ten commandments died spiritually. Therefore the ten commandment are not only the law of sin. The ten commandments brought spiritual death. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death (spiritual death).

The ten commandments are also a curse because without the ten commandments sin could not be imputed to humans and humans were naturally spiritually aware.

Roman: 7 KJV N.T.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The ten commandments cause sin to be imputed to the Jews. Also the ten commandments spiritually kill the Jews, i.e. rendered them spiritually dead (not 'converted'). The ten commandments reverse their spiritual awareness.

The only solution for not accruing or imputing sin and to stop being spiritually dead is to abolish the ten commandments. This is because everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments accrue sin and fall short of the glory of God and when they die they end in hell, inside the earth, with Satan:

To save the Jews, they are told that being in Christ is the path to being redeemed from the above curse that is an unavoidable part and passel of the ten commandments.

In order to abolish the ten commandments, the Jews are told the truth. They are told that: Moses did not bring truth. They are told that: Moses simply gave the ten commandments. They are told that: truth and grace came with Jesus Christ:

The Jews are also told that: Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses did not tell the Jews that he and not God gave the ten commandments. Also Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments are for temporal use and must be eventually abolished:

To save the Jews, they were also told:

Of course, it was known that all Jews will not heed the above. It was known that only Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation would abandon the ten commandments and embrace and the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

It was known also, that Ishmael and the generations of Ishmael would continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. And so be it.

Therefore the ten commandments were simply done away with (abolished) for Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation. They revived from spiritual death and stopped accruing sin

However the ten commandments were left intact (not done away with) for Ishmael and the generations of Ishmael. They continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They continue to be spiritually dead and accrue sin and fall short of the glory of God and end up in a very sad and bad state and place.

And indeed, the ten commandments applies only to Ishmael and his generations, who include Jacob:

The above says that the ten commandments and all thing related to the ten commandments, including the curse applies only to those who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. And indeed, all who remained under the ten commandments accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and end up in a very sad and bad state and place of turmoil. This is why their prized salutation is 'peace'/Shalom.

The following applies only to those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They all accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and end in a very unfortunate state and place.

Among Jews, these sad and unfortunate people are only Ishmael and his generations, who include Jacob. (Therefore, you might not want to take Christian advise from Jacob) :

Also Ishmael and his generations who include Jacob, continued to be unawares, false spying brethren who corruptly and active seek to deny Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. They seek any which way to do the antichrist act of returning Christians into bondage under the ten commandments.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)

One can expect the likes of Jacob to deny all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are grabbing at straws.

However Which genuine aspiring and genuine Christian, can or will, deny the above facts that are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.? . . . none, indeed.

. . . and so be it.
Shalom.

You are in error.

Also, I am of Israel, not Ishmael.

Please read Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-20. If you turn to God there is no greater burden for you than what is found in Acts 15.

I am of Israel. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

The Noahide Laws are for All Nations.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To my few dear, dear, readers,

The following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. are telling us (in unison) that if we are seeking God's kingdom of heaven, we must be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these mysteries were hid from Abraham's generations until just 2000 odd years ago. And even then these mysteires were given, by Jesus privately to only the disciples.

Therefore if you are seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, then, you would not find them in the Holy Old Testament. Also you will not find them among parables in the Holy KJV N.T.. You will find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Of course, if you are not interested in God's kingdom of heaven, then the ten commandments, the Holy Old Testament and the Old tradition is for you. The ten commandments are the laws of sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan:

The above is the truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

Of course the following also confirm the curse of the ten commandments:

Also, please consider the following literal and clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

In the above, the law that one is dead to and delivered from is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This is the law under discussion and consideration in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. The above is on the topic of marriage, coveting, fruits of marriage and fruits of coveting. In this context, 'fruits onto death' are children of the flesh, (like Ishmael). And fruits onto God are children of God, like Isaac.

This revelation confirms the two different techniques which Abraham used to bring forth his two sons. Ishmael was a child of the flesh and Isaac was a child of God.

The above says that only children of the flesh (i.e. those 'being spiritually dead')are held under the thou shall not covet' commandment. And the revelation says that the motion of sin that was by the 'thou shall not covet' commandments worked on those people to bring forth only 'fruits onto death.

Therefore the above revelations says that those who are in the flesh (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael and his generations) are held under the thou shall not covet' commandment and the motion of sin that result from being under that commandments, works in these people to bring forth only children of the flesh, (like Ishmael).

However it is totally different for newly 'converted' people. They are 'become' 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment by being in the body of Christ, so thatr bthey can serve in the newness of spirit.

That is, newly 'converted' people can and must covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit . . . because when they covet, so as to serve in the newness of spirit, they stop bringing forth fruits on to dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael). And instead start bring forth fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac.

The message in the above is that newly 'converted' people must abandon (do away with) the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and abandon their old marriage and the children of that marriage that was held together by obedience to the thou shall not covet' commandment. And they must covet with a new partner according to the urging of their spirit, so that they will serve God, by stop bring forth fruits on to dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and instead start bring forth fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac.

Note the following:

The message in Roman: 7 verses 4 to 7, above is that newly 'converted' people must abandon (do away with) the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and abandon their old marriage and the children of that marriage that was held together by obedience to the thou shall not covet' commandment. And they must covet with a new partner according to the urging of their spirit, so that they will serve God, by stop bring forth fruits on to dead/children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and instead start bring forth fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac.

The above is how one stops soweth-ing to flesh and start sowething to spirit and Spirit:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Note that Moses, the ten commandments, the O.T. and the old tradition are anchored on the law of sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God, bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh, (like Ishmael), reaping corruption and ending in hell on earth, with Satan and eventually inside the depths of earth with Satan.

Note also that, Moses, the ten commandments, the O.T. and the old tradition can do absolutely nothing for Christians:

From Abraham came two different generations.

1. One set are Jews who continued to esteem, use, invoke and /or promote the ten commandments. They remained old people, (in 'Moses'). They remained children of the flesh. They are the generation of Ishmael.

When there was only Ishmael and Isaac the following happened: Ishmael, who was a child of the flesh persecuted Issac who was a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God.

Then when Jesus came to earth, physically. the generation of Ishmael, who continued to be children of the flesh, persecuted and kill Jesus, who was their messiah and a child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God.

Then now the generation of Ishmael, who continued to be children of the flesh, persecute and seek to derail children of God/Christians.

But as then, even so it is now:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between the two different generations of Abraham:

Matthew 10:34King James Version (KJV)

Abraham had two different generations. One were children of the flesh and the other children of promise/children of Spirit/children of God:

1. One generation of Abraham, is Isaac and his generations. Abraham, Isaac and the generation of Issac abandoned the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Ishmael and his generation continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They inherit God's kingdom of heaven both on earth and in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those dropped the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

2. the other generation of Abraham is Ishmael and his generation. They continue to be Jews under the Mosaic/O.T. tradition. They continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They did not dropped the ten commandments and embrace the spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

They do not ever inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth or in heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those dropped the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Ishmael and his generations are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. They are not heirs to God's kingdom of heaven, together with Abraham, Isaac and his generations.

Jacob is here only an an unawares, false spying brethren. He is here only to misled and derail you according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.

Dear, dear brothers and sisters please take heed of the above.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. Read Matthew 5:17-20 about the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Dear, dear, readers,

Jacob will try to tell you that the ten commandments are God's eternal laws. That is a Jewish, O.T. 'Old person in Moses' position. That is quite O.K. for old people in Moses.

Indeed, that ideas is only for Old (and dead) people in Moses. It is not for those who are 'converted'. That idea is not at all appropriate for and applicable to, New people in Christ i.e. Christian , The position for New people in Christ is totally different.

The above reveals many thing. However the most important thing in the above is that the law which one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from', (so that one can serve in the 'newness of spirit'), is the 'thou shall not covert' commandment.

By this revelation alone it is confirmed that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is 'done away with for those who can serve in the newness of spirit. The above says that 'thou shall not covet' commandments is not any eternal law from God.

And indeed the 'thou shall not covet is one of the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments were simply given by Moses (and not God) and these laws were given for temporal use.

Indeed, 'the law of Moses' and 'the law' in the following revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. are the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (i.e. the ten commandments).

24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

This truth opens the door to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes one free the the ten commandments. Other wise you are simply 'dead in your waters' (i.e. spiritually dead in your flesh/physical body):

Romans 8:2King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Shalom.

No. Please read Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Our Holy KJV N.T. says:

This 'mediator' is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus who is not the Lord from and in, heaven. This physical Jesus is the first man who is earthly and of earth. This is not the mediator who goes between each human and God

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly Jesus is not consequential and he is not equal to the Holy Ghost. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The one mediator who goes between each human and God is the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This Spirit Jesus is the second man:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Although there are scores of other revelations which support the above, you guys should need no other revelation to get the above basic point which is a basic truth in Christianity.

No one can come onto or know God, the Holy Spirit, directly on one own.

No one can come onto or know God, the Holy Spirit, unless one goes through the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Moses and the physical Jesus cannot serve this divine purpose. Only the Spirit, 'not seen', and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven, can serve this purpose.

This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

The above and only the above is the basis of Christianity.

Are you letting the likes of Jacob derail you and take you away from truth?

Oh aspiring Christian, do not let Jacob keep you trapped in physicality, flesh, the ten commandments and other foolishness.

Paul was your/our example of a Christian. On the road to Damascus, after Jesus was crucified and had long risen to heaven, Paul had live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. And Paul was informed and led only by this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I have no idea why you are making up an idea, a Spirit Jesus. This is totally unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Jacob, Indeed you are a Jew. However . . .

Jacob, Indeed you are a Jew. However . . .

Shalom.

You are in error.

Also, I am of Israel, not Ishmael.

Shalom.

Jacob

Indeed you are a Jew. However Abraham had to different generations. One set are children of the flesh and the other children of God:

You have to go a little further to properly identify your self:

Even your scriptures confirm that the Jews are of these two sects:

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Clearly you are of the sec who esteem the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar and this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem (the promise land) which is (earthly Israel) and whose people are in bondage (under the ten commandments). This is the earthly Jerusalem which is Israel, the earthly promise land.

You are not of the Jerusalem (i.e. the promise land) which is above and free of the ten commandments. This Jerusalem ('promised land') is the mother of us all. This Jerusalem (i.e. this promise land) is in God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for us Christians:

Jesus went ahead to prepare this Jerusalem which is above and free of the ten commandments and which is the mother of us all. This Jerusalem is not the earthly promise land that those who are under the ten commandments mount Sinai covenant esteem, use, invoke and promote. This Jerusalem is totally different. This Jerusalem in totally free of the ten commandments. This Jerusalem is anchored totally on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

This other Jerusalem (the other promise land) which is above and free of the ten commandments and which is the mother of us all is 'above' (very much better than) the ten commandments earthly based Jerusalem (the earthly mother land).

Fact is, this better mother land (this better Jerusalem) is only for those who drop their preoccupation with the earthly Jerusalem which is Israel and whose people are held in bondage under the ten commandments.

The better Jerusalem is not of earth and not earthly based, it for those who dropped their preoccupation with, the earthly Jerusalem and the ten commandments and embrace the spirit and Spirit based promised land.

Ishmael and his generations remained in bondage under 1. the ten commandments and 2. their preoccupation with the earthly promise land. They lost out big time.

On the other hand, Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generations totally dropped the ten commandments and their preoccupation with the earthly promise land and embraced the promised land which is above and free of the ten commandments and which is the mother of us all.

As you confirm, you are of Israel. Israel is the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is earth and whose people are under bondage of the ten commandments. This is the plight of Ishmael and his generations.

Clearly you are not of Isaac generation.

The Jerusalem of Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generations is not Israel. Israel is the Jerusalem (promise land) of earth.

The Jerusalem (the promise land) of Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation is above and free of the ten commandments and this Jerusalem (promised land) is the mother of us all. This Jerusalem (promised land) is God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who dropped the ten commandments and their preoccupation with earthly promised land and follow him.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

. . . even Jacob does not know his own folly and very sad and unfortunate position.

. . . even Jacob does not know his own folly and very sad and unfortunate position.

The following is in the O.T. as well as in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

The above says the following

1. Abraham had two sons.

2. One of Abraham's sons was called Ishmael. And the other was called Isaac.

3. Ishmael was born of flesh

4. Isaac was born of promise/Spirit.

5. There were two covenants that were applicable to Abraham and his generations at that time.

6. There was the first covenant which is from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

This covenant relates to Jerusalem (i.e. promise land) which is of 'down under' and of earth. This is the earthly land of Israel. And the people under this covenant is in bondage under the ten commandments. This is the covenant related to mount Sinai.

Ishmael and his generations are brought forth under this covenant. This covenant relates to Ishmael and his generations

7. There is the second covenant which is about the Jerusalem that is above and which is free from the ten commandments (free of the mount Sinai covenant). This Jerusalem is the mother of us all.

This covenant relates to God's kingdom of heaven. God's kingdom of heaven is the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is above, in spirit heaven.

God's kingdom of heaven does not relate to Israel which of earth and the mount Sinai covenant.

The Jerusalem (promise land) that is above, relates to Jesus who went ahead to God's spirit heaven, to prepare a mansion in God's house for people who embraced and esteem this second covenant. This second covenant is anchored on the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This law makes one free of the ten commandments:

This second covenant relates to those who are born of Spirit. This covenant is related to being delivered from the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit. These people who are born of Spirit are Isaac and his generations. This second covenant which is about a Jerusalem (a promise land) that is above (in God's kingdom of heaven) is not at all related to the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is of earth (i.e. Israel) and it is not related to the covenant that was given by Moses, at mount Sinai.

8. These two sons of Abraham were born under two different covenant.

Ishmael, the child of the flesh was born under the first covenant which relates to a. the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is of earth, i.e. Israel and b. the covenant related to mount Sinai (this is the ten commandments)

Isaac, the child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God, was born under the second covenant which relates to the a. the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is above (in God's kingdom in spirit heaven) and b. going to the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for those who follow him there and c. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which is totally free of the ten commandments.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations inherit the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is free of the ten commandments and is above, i.e. God's kingdom of heaven.

On the other hand Ishmael and his generations remained under the mount Sinai covenant and inherit the Jerusalem that is of earth and earthly. This is the land that is Israel and hell . . . (because, by holding on to the ten commandments, they all sin and fall short of the glory of God).

Clearly Jacob (our live poster on this thread), who esteem, use invoke and promote the ten commandments and also esteem Israel, is of the latter generation. He is of the generation of Ishmael.

Jacob (like Ishmael) also actively persecute Christians/children of Spirit/children of God (who are like Isaac), by trying to return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

The following is added to the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Galatians:3 KJV N.T.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above relates to no longer being a Jews and mother of only one's Jewish family but ceasing being simply a Jews and being mother of all Christian children. This relates to being free from the ten commandments when one comes onto Christ.

The opening revelation (above) from the Holy KJV N.T. and which, it seems, is also recorded in the O.T., closes as follows:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generation) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son Ishmael and his generation): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations).

This concurs with:

. . . and indeed Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation are the New people. They are the spirit and Spirit generations of Abraham. They cease being the Old people. They cease being ten commandments generations of Abraham. Their Jerusalem (promise land) is 'above'. This is God's kingdom of heaven

The Old people/ten commandments generation of Abraham are Ishmael and his generation who include our poster Jacob. Their Jerusalem (promise land) is of earth and inside the earth. This is Israel. This promise land includes people being under bondage to the ten commandments and is not God's kingdom of heaven. This promise land is where everyone is under the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and live in hell . . . They live, always wishing for peace.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Indeed you are a Jew. However Abraham had to different generations. One set are children of the flesh and the other children of God:

You have to go a little further to properly identify your self:

Even your scriptures confirm that the Jews are of these two sects:

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.

Clearly you are of the sec who esteem the covenant from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar and this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem (the promise land) which is (earthly Israel) and whose people are in bondage (under the ten commandments). This is the earthly Jerusalem which is Israel, the earthly promise land.

You are not of the Jerusalem (i.e. the promise land) which is above and free of the ten commandments. This Jerusalem ('promised land') is the mother of us all. This Jerusalem (i.e. this promise land) is in God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for us Christians:

Jesus went ahead to prepare this Jerusalem which is above and free of the ten commandments and which is the mother of us all. This Jerusalem is not the earthly promise land that those who are under the ten commandments mount Sinai covenant esteem, use, invoke and promote. This Jerusalem is totally different. This Jerusalem in totally free of the ten commandments. This Jerusalem is anchored totally on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

This other Jerusalem (the other promise land) which is above and free of the ten commandments and which is the mother of us all is 'above' (very much better than) the ten commandments earthly based Jerusalem (the earthly mother land).

Fact is, this better mother land (this better Jerusalem) is only for those who drop their preoccupation with the earthly Jerusalem which is Israel and whose people are held in bondage under the ten commandments.

The better Jerusalem is not of earth and not earthly based, it for those who dropped their preoccupation with, the earthly Jerusalem and the ten commandments and embrace the spirit and Spirit based promised land.

Ishmael and his generations remained in bondage under 1. the ten commandments and 2. their preoccupation with the earthly promise land. They lost out big time.

On the other hand, Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generations totally dropped the ten commandments and their preoccupation with the earthly promise land and embraced the promised land which is above and free of the ten commandments and which is the mother of us all.

As you confirm, you are of Israel. Israel is the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is earth and whose people are under bondage of the ten commandments. This is the plight of Ishmael and his generations.

Clearly you are not of Isaac generation.

The Jerusalem of Abraham, Issac and Isaac's generations is not Israel. Israel is the Jerusalem (promise land) of earth.

The Jerusalem (the promise land) of Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation is above and free of the ten commandments and this Jerusalem (promised land) is the mother of us all. This Jerusalem (promised land) is God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who dropped the ten commandments and their preoccupation with earthly promised land and follow him.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
Shalom.

You are saying something about Ishmael, and I have no idea what it is. I am of Israel, not Ishmael.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The following is in the O.T. as well as in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.

1. Abraham had two sons.

5. There were two covenants that were applicable to Abraham and his generations at that time.

6. There was the first covenant which is from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

This covenant relates to Jerusalem (i.e. promise land) which is of 'down under' and of earth. This is the earthly land of Israel. And the people under this covenant is in bondage under the ten commandments. This is the covenant related to mount Sinai.

Ishmael and his generations are brought forth under this covenant. This covenant relates to Ishmael and his generations

7. There is the second covenant which is about the Jerusalem that is above and which is free from the ten commandments (free of the mount Sinai covenant). This Jerusalem is the mother of us all.

This covenant relates to God's kingdom of heaven. God's kingdom of heaven is the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is above, in spirit heaven.

God's kingdom of heaven does not relate to Israel which of earth and the mount Sinai covenant.

The Jerusalem (promise land) that is above, relates to Jesus who went ahead to God's spirit heaven, to prepare a mansion in God's house for people who embraced and esteem this second covenant. This second covenant is anchored on the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This law makes one free of the ten commandments:

This second covenant relates to those who are born of Spirit. This covenant is related to being delivered from the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit. These people who are born of Spirit are Isaac and his generations. This second covenant which is about a Jerusalem (a promise land) that is above (in God's kingdom of heaven) is not at all related to the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is of earth (i.e. Israel) and it is not related to the covenant that was given by Moses, at mount Sinai.

8. These two sons of Abraham were born under two different covenant.

Ishmael, the child of the flesh was born under the first covenant which relates to a. the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is of earth, i.e. Israel and b. the covenant related to mount Sinai (this is the ten commandments)

Isaac, the child of promise/child of Spirit/child of God, was born under the second covenant which relates to the a. the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is above (in God's kingdom in spirit heaven) and b. going to the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for those who follow him there and c. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which is totally free of the ten commandments.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations inherit the Jerusalem (the promise land) that is free of the ten commandments and is above, i.e. God's kingdom of heaven.

On the other hand Ishmael and his generations remained under the mount Sinai covenant and inherit the Jerusalem that is of earth and earthly. This is the land that is Israel and hell . . . (because, by holding on to the ten commandments, they all sin and fall short of the glory of God).

Clearly Jacob (our live poster on this thread), who esteem, use invoke and promote the ten commandments and also esteem Israel, is of the latter generation. He is of the generation of Ishmael.

Jacob (like Ishmael) also actively persecute Christians/children of Spirit/children of God (who are like Isaac), by trying to return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

The following is added to the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Galatians:3 KJV N.T.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above relates to no longer being a Jews and mother of only one's Jewish family but ceasing being simply a Jews and being mother of all Christian children. This relates to being free from the ten commandments when one comes onto Christ.

The opening revelation (above) from the Holy KJV N.T. and which, it seems, is also recorded in the O.T., closes as follows:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generation) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son Ishmael and his generation): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations).

This concurs with:

. . . and indeed Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generation are the New people. They are the spirit and Spirit generations of Abraham. They cease being the Old people. They cease being ten commandments generations of Abraham. Their Jerusalem (promise land) is 'above'. This is God's kingdom of heaven

The Old people/ten commandments generation of Abraham are Ishmael and his generation who include our poster Jacob. Their Jerusalem (promise land) is of earth and inside the earth. This is Israel. This promise land includes people being under bondage to the ten commandments and is not God's kingdom of heaven. This promise land is where everyone is under the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and live in hell . . . They live, always wishing for peace.
Shalom.

Your post does not make sense.

For some reason you think that there is a covenant with Ishmael and a covenant with Isaac. I think you believe that one of these is the covenant with the people of Israel at Mount Sinai.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

You are saying something about Ishmael, and I have no idea what it is. I am of Israel, not Ishmael.

Shalom.

Jacob
I simply posted the 'things' that are said about Ishmael, in the Holy Bible.

Clearly you do not know or accept, the Holy Bible.

Seems that we have passed 'you', per-say.

We are into letting others know what is said in the Holy KJV N.T.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I simply posted the 'things' that are said about Ishmael, in the Holy Bible.

Clearly you do not know or accept, the Holy Bible.

Seems that we have passed 'you', per-say.

We are into letting others know what is said in the Holy KJV N.T.
Shalom.

What I am telling you is that the Bible does not say what you say. You need to read and accept what the Bible says. Right now you have your own ideas about the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

The following is addressed to those who can and must be Christians. Here Paul is pointing out the difference between the Old/Mosaic/ten commandments/O.T. covenant and the New/Christian/spirit and Spirit/Jesus/N.T. covenant.

Galatians 4 KJV N.T.
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
28 Now we (Christians), brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

1. Abraham had two sons.

6. The two sons of Abraham were born under two different covenant.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The two covenants, as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T., are as follows:

1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

2. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Paul is making a comparison between the two covenant. He is showing the ills of the first covenant and the good merits of the second covenant so as to bring those who are under the first covenant to abandon that covenant and embrace the second covenant.

Clearly the first covenant is the Old/Mosaic/ten commandments/O.T. covenant. And the second covenant is the New/Christian/spirit and Spirit/Jesus/N.T. covenant.

The first covenant is 'earthly' (link to flesh and earth). The second covenant is heavenly (i.e. linked to spirit and heaven).

Clearly Isaac and his generations are the ones born under the second covenant. Ishmael and his generations are the ones born under the first covenant.

The more you deny the above, the more you are digging your self into the depths of earth and further away from:

Entry into heaven is the New covenant under Jesus. This is in no way the Old covenant under Moses.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 4 KJV N.T.

1. Abraham had two sons.

6. The two sons of Abraham were born under two different covenant.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The two covenants, as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T., are as follows:

1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

2. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob