Jacob, An honest Christian declaration, seeking an honest Jewish answer:

Gurucam

Shalom.

I do not have a problem with the Holy KJV N.T., only your statements.

Do you accept Matthew 5:17-20?

Shalom.

Jacob

Let us see if you are honest.

Answer the questions in post 59, we seem to have different ideas about those revelations.

Take the follow for example:

1 Thessalonians: 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Does the above say that the Jews kill Jesus who was their messiah?

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Does the above say that one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the ten commandments?

Please answer both questions. Your honor depends on it.

Gurucam

Jacob,

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Do you accept that the above says, what so ever the ten commandments say it applies only to those who are under the ten commandments?

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Do you accept that the above says, those who are led by the Spirit are not under the ten commandments?

You quoted:

Matthew 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Isn't it true that the entire revelation above, which is about the ten commandments, is only applicable to those who are under the law and not for those who are led by the Spirit.

It is therefore corrupt to apply the ten commandments to everyone. And certainly it is corrupt to apply the ten commandments to those who are led by the Spirit.

Is it not absolutely clear that, you are either too foolish to teach Christianity or you are just dishonest?

Doesn't the following confirm that 'the law' is the ten commandments:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

You said: 'I do not have a problem with the Holy KJV N.T.'

You also said the following but you lied. You do have serious problems with the Holy KJV N.T., which is a part of the Holy Bible:
Shalom.
I do not find fault with any verse of the Bible. I only find fault with what you say in your posts.Shalom.
Jacob
The above sounds like a guarded statement which a lemon used car sales man will use when he is trying to sell a 'lemon'. Is it time to stop posturing like a lemon used car salesman.

It is very clear that you do have serious problems with the Holy KJV N.T. and you would like to take the liberty to rewrite the Holy KJV N.T. as you choose. You have already venture to indicate that your book is the correct version.

You said:

Shalom.
If you read in the Torah it was God who gave the Ten Commandments to Israel.
Shalom.
Jacob
The Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses gave the ten commandments. And Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments:

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Isn't the following saying that Moses did not use great plainness of speech. Moses fool-up the Jews:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The Torah and the Holy KJV N.T. say different things.

Clearly you believe and accept the the Torah and deny the Holy KJV N.T. It is clear that you do not accept the Holy KJV N.T. However you are lying by saying that "I do not find fault with any verse of the Bible"

You are clearly far from honest. And indeed not to be trusted among Christians.

You are a typical Jew who denied and killed Jesus, their messiah and persecuted and continue to persecute Christians, to this day:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Clearly you are a Jew who remained a Jew (like Ishmael and his generations) and not a Jew who drop the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit and so became a Christian (like Isaac and his generations)

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Notice that you guys who are the generation of Ishmael are cast out/thrust out of God's kingdom of heaven.

My posts are not to prove anything to you, per-say. They are simply to awaken and so protect innocent, unsuspecting aspiring Christians from the likes of you:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments):

Aspiring Christians need only to be made aware of your dishonesty. What they do thereafter is their free choice.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let us see if you are honest.

Answer the questions in post 59, we seem to have different ideas about those revelations.

Take the follow for example:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Does the above say that the Jews kill Jesus who was their messiah?

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Does the above say that one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the ten commandments?

Please answer both questions. Your honor depends on it.

Shalom.

It does say that the Jews killed the Lord Jesus, so yes.

The answer to your second question is no.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Do you accept that the above says, what so ever the ten commandments say it applies only to those who are under the ten commandments?

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Do you accept that the above says, those who are led by the Spirit are not under the ten commandments?

You quoted:

Matthew 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Isn't it true that the entire revelation above, which is about the ten commandments, is only applicable to those who are under the law and not for those who are led by the Spirit.

It is therefore corrupt to apply the ten commandments to everyone. And certainly it is corrupt to apply the ten commandments to those who are led by the Spirit.

Is it not absolutely clear that, you are either too foolish to teach Christianity or you are just dishonest?

Doesn't the following confirm that 'the law' is the ten commandments:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

You said: 'I do not have a problem with the Holy KJV N.T.'

You also said the following but you lied. You do have serious problems with the Holy KJV N.T., which is a part of the Holy Bible:

The above sounds like a guarded statement which a lemon used car sales man will use when he is trying to sell a 'lemon'. Is it time to stop posturing like a lemon used car salesman.

It is very clear that you do have serious problems with the Holy KJV N.T. and you would like to take the liberty to rewrite the Holy KJV N.T. as you choose. You have already venture to indicate that your book is the correct version.

You said:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses gave the ten commandments. And Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments:

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)

Isn't the following saying that Moses did not use great plainness of speech. Moses fool-up the Jews:

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The Torah and the Holy KJV N.T. say different things.

Clearly you believe and accept the the Torah and deny the Holy KJV N.T. It is clear that you do not accept the Holy KJV N.T. However you are lying by saying that "I do not find fault with any verse of the Bible"

You are a typical Jew who denied and killed Jesus, their messiah and persecuted and continue to persecute Christians, to this day:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Clearly you are a Jew who remained a Jew (like Ishmael and his generations) and not a Jew who drop the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit and so became a Christian (like Isaac and his generations)

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Notice that you guys who are the generation of Ishmael are cast out/thrust out of God's kingdom of heaven.

My posts are not to prove anything to you, per-say. They are simply to awaken and so protect innocent, unsuspecting aspiring Christians from the likes of you:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments):

Aspiring Christians need only to be made aware of your dishonesty. What they do thereafter is their free choice.

Shalom.

It is my belief that I am not under the Law, and that I should obey or observe God's Commandments found in the Torah, the Law, God's Instruction for the Nation of Israel, which includes The Covenant, The Ten Commandments, in that I am of Israel and Judaism, both a proselyte and a convert.

I have no problem with the Holy KJV N.T. I accept the Bible, from the Torah or the TaNaKh and the Christian Old Testament to Matthew through Revelation which is also called the New Testament or the Christian New Testament or a part of Bible or the Christian Bible. The terms Old Covenant and New Covenant have been used of Scripture. The reading of The Torah or the reading of The Ten Commandments or something else different from the reading of The TaNaKh or The Christian Old Covenant or Old Testament, is the reading of the Old Covenant.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. The Torah and The TaNaKh are Scripture, but these are Scripture. I accept the entire Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
My second question is: "Does the above say that one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the ten commandments?"

It relates to:

If the above does not say 'one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the ten commandments', What then does it say?:

Is it not true that 'the law of Moses' is the ten commandments?

Is it that you do not accept that 'the law of Moses' (mentioned above) is the ten commandments? Is this your only issue or is there more? Please provide all details.

The above say that one who believes in Jesus is justify to transgress the law of Moses . . . certainly you do not deny that this is what the Holy KJV N.T. says.

Your problem seems to be that you do not accept that the 'law of Moses' is the ten commandments. You do not seem to want to accept that people can be justified to do the things that the ten commandments does not permit/justify.

The following revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. says that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. Clearly this other revelation is confirming that some people are justified to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. Clearly, in the following, the Holy KJV N.T. says 'the thou shall not covet' commandment is not any eternal law from God:

At the very least, the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. says that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandments which a law in the ten commandments. One cannot be 'dead to' and 'delivered from' any law of God. Therefore the 'thou shall not covet' commandments cannot be and is not a law of God. At best it is a law of Moses.

The following other revelation in the Holy Bible says that 'the law', which is the ten commandments, is for temporal use:

Galatians 3:24-26King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Clearly one who is onto Christ and faith is no longer under the ten commandments.

The ten commandments cannot be any laws of God. Like the Holy KJV N.T. says, the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God. And they were/are for temporal use. This fact is further supported by these other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.":

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The fact that Moses did not bring truth is backed-up and reconfirmed in the following, which say that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews:

These other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are not applicable to everyone and therefore, not God's 'eternal' laws.

Don't you accept that the above says, what so ever the ten commandments say it applies only to those who are under the ten commandments?

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Don't you accept that the above says, those who are led by the Spirit are not under the ten commandments?

Clearly you are prepared to deny, corrupt and/or change all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. simply to support your antichrist ideas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Shalom.

It is my belief that I am not under the Law, and that I should obey or observe God's Commandments found in the Torah, . . .

Shalom.

Jacob

Let us be totally clear and honest. By 'God's commandments in the Torah' do you mean the ten commandments?

If the above is so, that is fine.

Indeed that is your choice, which has long been declared by you.

However that is a Jewish position. Not a Christian position. Christian are given a totally different commandment.

Your serious and grave (i.e. as being buried in the earth, in hell with Satan) sin is that you are an unawares, false spying brethren who is seeking to corruptly impose that antichrist belief on Christians:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one who is newly 'converted' is delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so that he can and must serve in the newness of newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Regardless as to how you twist it, the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., very clearly says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments is done away with for those who can serve in the newness of spirit. That commandment is no eternal commandment of God. It is totally 'done away with' for those those can and do serve in the newness of spirit.

You are a self confessed Jew who is corruptly trying to derail Christians. You are an unawares false spying brethren who is trying to corruptly derail Christians from their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit. You are doing this so as to serve your antichrist Jewish agenda of return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Have no doubt, Jesus will deal with you when you die. This is when everyone faces and pays for their deeds:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jacob, According to the Holy KJV N.T., you should be very worried about your destination after your death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob, the above says the following:

1. Those who are in the body of Christ are 'dead' to the 'thou shall not covert' commandment. Those who are newly in the body of Christ are 'dead' to the 'thou shall not covert' commandment.
2 such a one must serve in the newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the thou shall not covet' commandment.
3 Such a one must walk away from his/her old marriage which was according to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, and should be married to another person, even to one who is also 'converted' and also in the body of Christ
4 The idea is, one must be led into a new union by the urging of spirit/love and not stay in an old union that is held together by obedience to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment
5 one must do the above so that one can stop bringing forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael and his generations) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac and his generations).
6 one must covet so as to serve spirit. One must do this in order to stop bringing forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael and his generations) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac and his generations).
7 people are under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment only when they in the flesh (i.e. not yet 'converted').
8 a person who is in the flesh is called a child of the flesh and describes as not 'converted'.
9 a person who is newly converted is described as newly spiritually aware and can and must serve in the newness of spirit.
10 the 'thou shall not covert' commandment is done away for those can and must serve in the newness of spirit.
11 the 'thou shall not covet' commandments is a law of sin and death

The critical message in the above is:
1 only 'the dead'/'people in the flesh' are under the law.
2 a person who is no longer 'the dead'/a child of the flesh' (i.e. a 'converted' person) must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment in order to serve spirit.
3 the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is done away with for those who can and must serve spirit.
4 the 'thou shall not covet' commandments is a law of sin and death

Please note:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and not the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

On the other hand, Jews esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) and not the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

The Christian law is spirit based, the Jewish law is flesh based.

No one can or do esteem, use, invoke and promote both 'laws'

Jacob, you are Jew and not a Christian

You have no business teaching Christian things. At best or worse, you would be an unawares false spying brethren, among Christians:

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
My second question is: "Does the above say that one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the ten commandments?"

It relates to:

If the above does not say 'one who believes in Jesus has justification to transgress the ten commandments', What then does it say?:

Is it not true that 'the law of Moses' is the ten commandments?

Is it that you do not accept that 'the law of Moses' (mentioned above) is the ten commandments? Is this your only issue or is there more? Please provide all details.

The above say that one who believes in Jesus is justify to transgress the law of Moses . . . certainly you do not deny that this is what the Holy KJV N.T. says.

Your problem seems to be that you do not accept that the 'law of Moses' is the ten commandments. You do not seem to want to accept that people can be justified to do the things that the ten commandments does not permit/justify.

The following revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. says that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. Clearly this other revelation is confirming that some people are justified to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. Clearly, in the following, the Holy KJV N.T. says 'the thou shall not covet' commandment is not any eternal law from God:

At the very least, the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. says that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandments which a law in the ten commandments. One cannot be 'dead to' and 'delivered from' any law of God. Therefore the 'thou shall not covet' commandments cannot be and is not a law of God. At best it is a law of Moses.

The following other revelation in the Holy Bible says that 'the law', which is the ten commandments, is for temporal use:

Galatians 3:24-26King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Clearly one who is onto Christ and faith is no longer under the ten commandments.

The ten commandments cannot be any laws of God. Like the Holy KJV N.T. says, the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God. And they were/are for temporal use. This fact is further supported by these other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.":

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The fact that Moses did not bring truth is backed-up and reconfirmed in the following, which say that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews:

These other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments are not applicable to everyone and therefore, not God's 'eternal' laws.

Don't you accept that the above says, what so ever the ten commandments say it applies only to those who are under the ten commandments?

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Don't you accept that the above says, those who are led by the Spirit are not under the ten commandments?

Clearly you are prepared to deny, corrupt and/or change all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. simply to support your antichrist ideas.
Shalom.

No one is justified in transgressing The Ten Commandments. Salvation is by grace through faith, not of works. If you turned to God from among the Gentiles, there is no greater burden laid upon you than the essentials in Acts 15.

The Noahide laws are for all Nations. The Law of Moses is for Israel. I am a Jew, of Israel. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

The covenant that God made with the nation of Israel is the Ten Commandments.

The Torah is The Five Books of Moses, The Law, sometimes called The Law of Moses. Some say that the Law of Moses was the additional Commandments that God had Moses write down, additional to The Ten Commandments.

God communicated The Ten Commandments to the nation of Israel. See Exodus 20.

If God gave the Law to the Nation of Israel, the People of Israel, His Law, through the Prophet Moses, then maybe it is all called the Law of Moses, even the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let us be totally clear and honest. By 'God's commandments in the Torah' do you mean the ten commandments?

If the above is so, that is fine.

Indeed that is your choice, which has long been declared by you.

However that is a Jewish position. Not a Christian position. Christian are given a totally different commandment.

Your serious and grave (i.e. as being buried in the earth, in hell with Satan) sin is that you are an unawares, false spying brethren who is seeking to corruptly impose that antichrist belief on Christians:

Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that one who is newly 'converted' is delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so that he can and must serve in the newness of newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Regardless as to how you twist it, the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., very clearly says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments is done away with for those who can serve in the newness of spirit. That commandment is no eternal commandment of God. It is totally 'done away with' for those those can and do serve in the newness of spirit.

You are a self confessed Jew who is corruptly trying to derail Christians. You are an unawares false spying brethren who is trying to corruptly derail Christians from their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit. You are doing this so as to serve your antichrist Jewish agenda of return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Have no doubt, Jesus will deal with you when you die. This is when everyone faces and pays for their deeds:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jacob, According to the Holy KJV N.T., you should be very worried about your destination after your death.
Shalom.

Thank you for your concern Gurucam. To keep things simple, I recommend reading my most recent post to you before this one, if you have not already. Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Jacob, the above says the following:

1. Those who are in the body of Christ are 'dead' to the 'thou shall not covert' commandment. Those who are newly in the body of Christ are 'dead' to the 'thou shall not covert' commandment.
2 such a one must serve in the newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the thou shall not covet' commandment.
3 Such a one must walk away from his/her old marriage which was according to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, and should be married to another person, even to one who is also 'converted' and also in the body of Christ
4 The idea is, one must be led into a new union by the urging of spirit/love and not stay in an old union that is held together by obedience to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment
5 one must do the above so that one can stop bringing forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael and his generations) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac and his generations).
6 one must covet so as to serve spirit. One must do this in order to stop bringing forth 'children of the flesh' (like Ishmael and his generations) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac and his generations).
7 people are under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment only when they in the flesh (i.e. not yet 'converted').
8 a person who is in the flesh is called a child of the flesh and describes as not 'converted'.
9 a person who is newly converted is described as newly spiritually aware and can and must serve in the newness of spirit.
10 the 'thou shall not covert' commandment is done away for those can and must serve in the newness of spirit.
11 the 'thou shall not covet' commandments is a law of sin and death

The critical message in the above is:
1 only 'the dead'/'people in the flesh' are under the law.
2 a person who is no longer 'the dead'/a child of the flesh' (i.e. a 'converted' person) must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment in order to serve spirit.
3 the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is done away with for those who can and must serve spirit.
4 the 'thou shall not covet' commandments is a law of sin and death

Please note:

Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and not the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

On the other hand, Jews esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) and not the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

The Christian law is spirit based, the Jewish law is flesh based.

No one can or do esteem, use, invoke and promote both 'laws'

Jacob, you are Jew and not a Christian

You have no business teaching Christian things. At best or worse, you would be an unawares false spying brethren, among Christians:

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by children of the flesh.

Also, the children of promise are Israel descended from Isaac. Isaac was Abraham's son of promise. He is the son that God promised to Abraham. To him was born Jacob, whose name became Israel. He and his sons ended up in Egypt, and years later Moses, and Aaron, went before Pharoah with "Let My people go!". God's people, the children of Israel, left Eygpt, received The Ten Commandments from God at Mount Sinai, spied out the land God would later give to them, spent time in the Wilderness, and eventually this people minus the spies who gave a bad report and the people of Israel of their day, entered the Promise Land.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

No one is justified in transgressing The Ten Commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Indeed the Jews killed Jesus because those who follow him are justified to transgress the ten commandments. And you guys are still seeking to deny Christians that God given right.

The sad fact is that Jesus deals with you guys, one by one, after your death.

You guys are the generation of Ishmael, you have no representative, with respect to God's kingdom of heaven, in the after life.

Shalom.
I do not know what you mean by children of the flesh.
I means nothing with respect to 'children of the flesh'.

However the Holy KJV N.T. and your scriptures, has lots to say about 'children of the flesh'.

Children of the flesh are Ishmael and the generation of Ishmael. They are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.

You do realize that only children of God go to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him (and did not kill him.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac generation are the spirit and Spirit generations. They go to heaven because of Jesus, not because of Moses. Jesus went ahead to prepare a place for those who esteem and follow Him.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

You guys are the ten commandment/Moses generation. Moses did not go ahead of you guys to prepare a mansion in God's house for you guys:

You guys killed Jesus.

And indeed, according to the Holy KJV N.T. the ten commandments are the laws of sin and death and that come with every one (who esteem the ten commandments) falling short of the glory of God and being thrust out of God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Indeed the Jews killed Jesus because those who follow him are justified to transgress the ten commandments. And you guys are still seeking to deny Christians that God given right.

The sad fact is that Jesus deals with you guys, one by one, after your death.

You guys are the generation of Ishmael, you have no representative, with respect to God's kingdom of heaven, in the after life.

I means nothing with respect to 'children of the flesh'.

However the Holy KJV N.T. and your scriptures, has lots to say about 'children of the flesh'.

Children of the flesh are Ishmael and the generation of Ishmael. They are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven:

You do realize that only children of God go to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him (and did not kill him.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac generation are the spirit and Spirit generations. They go to heaven because of Jesus, not because of Moses. Jesus went ahead to prepare a place for those who esteem and follow Him.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

You guys are the ten commandment/Moses generation. Moses did not go ahead of you guys to prepare a mansion in God's house for you guys:

You guys killed Jesus.

And indeed, according to the Holy KJV N.T. the ten commandments are the laws of sin and death and that come with every one (who esteem the ten commandments) falling short of the glory of God and being thrust out of God's kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Do you remember the prayer that Jesus taught His Disciples? Jesus was a Jew. His Disciples were Jews. The early church was entirely Jewish. The Bible says that sin is transgression of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

Do you remember the prayer that Jesus taught His Disciples? Jesus was a Jew. His Disciples were Jews. The early church was entirely Jewish. The Bible says that sin is transgression of the law.

Shalom. Jacob

What is your point? The Jews killed Jesus. How did it benefit Jesus to be born of a Jew? Also why would Jesus want to give his best secrets to the Jews, who denied, persecuted and eventually kill him?

At any event there were and continue to be, two kinds of Jews:

Some Jews were and continue to be children of God. These are Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac. They abandon the ten commandments and choose instead to be led by the Spirit. They soweth to Spirit. These go to God's kingdom of heaven, when they die.

The other Jews were and continue to be children of the flesh. They soweth to flesh. These are Ishmael and his generations. They ignored the Spirit and remained under the ten commandments. These are the Jews who killed Jesus. At all events, even to this day, these Jews persecute those other Jews who embraced and esteem the Spirit. These Jews are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven, when they die.

One kind of Jew is led by Spirit and soweth to Spirit. The other kind is under the ten commandments and soweth to flesh:.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Then, there is judgment after death on earth, This judgment is based on what one 'soweth to' while one lived on earth:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac are led by Spirit. They were born of Spirit and they soweth to spirit. They are the children of God. They are the new people, the Christians. They are the Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

On the other hand, Ishmael and his generations are the children of the flesh. They soweth to flesh. They are the old people. They remained under the ten commandments. They are Jews who remained Jews, even up to this day.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac are no longer about the law of sin and death. They are no longer about the ten commandments. They have long abandon their Jewish roots and Jewish tradition. They are no longer Jews. They have separated themselves from and abandon, Ishmael and his generations, who are their Jewish counterparts who choose to remain Jews.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac have embraced the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. They are the new people in Christ. All old things, like the o.t., the ten commandments and the Jewish traditions have passed away for them. They are not the old people who are the Jews. They cease being Jews and are Christians.

Ishmael and his generations are old people who remained Jews. They did not 'put on' Christ. They are still under the ten commandments which are the law of sin and death and they were and will continue to be, buried in hell, inside the earth with Satan by those laws.

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The new thing is about following Jesus into God's kingdom of heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who cease being old people under the ten commandments and became new people in Christ. The old thing is about remaining under the ten commandments (the law of sin and death), the O.T. and the Jewish tradition:

The entire idea of God's kingdom of heaven was new to the Jews (who were the old people). This idea was brought to the Jews only by Jesus. This is the New covenant that is without the ten commandments.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (the disciples):

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The old flawed covenant is the ten commandments. It is replaced by righteousness of God that without the ten commandments. This is through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
9 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

'the law by which there is the knowledge of sin', is the ten commandments. The above says, now there is righteousness of God that is without that law.

Beware of Jacob who seek to tell you that 'the law' is not the ten commandments. Fact is 'the law' is the ten commandments. And now there is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. Indeed, the ten commandments are 'done away with ' for those in Christ (Christians).

Clearly, Jacob is an unawares, false spying brethren among unsuspecting Christians:

The likes of Jacob have been denying, persecuting and killing Jesus, over and over again and actively undermining and destroying Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

This, my friends, is the past flashing before you in the present ('as it was then, even so it continue be now'). Simply open you 'eyes to see' (i.e. become 'converted') and all truth will be revealed to you, now . . . you need not wait until death to have this divine vision.

9 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

The end cannot be stopped:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations).

Readers, Jacob is doomed. However you are not. Please do not wait until you die to have the following divine vision. It will simply be too late at that time:

Jacob is among Ishmael and Ishmael's generations. He is of flesh, the old and the ten commandments generation.

Jacob is not among Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac. Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac is of the spirit and Spirit, Christian and new generation

. . . you need to have this divine information/vision, now. You cannot afford to wait to have this information/vision flash before you when you die.

You have to 'see' the past (happening) in the present, now and not when you die. The denial, persecution, torture and killing of Jesus is happening currently, before your own 'eyes to see', which are closed. You cannot afford to wait to have your 'eyes to see' opened, only when you die. It will simply be too late at that time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob, You asked about Jesus and prays:

Said Jesus:

John: 17 KJV N.T.
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus prays are absolutely powerful. However, Jesus prayed only for the disciples. Only they (i.e. the twelve disciples) were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

No other Jew were given to know these mysteries. And Jesus prayed for no other Jew (i.e. except the disciples).

All other Jews (except the disciples) were fooled-up, first with the ten commandments by Moses, as follows:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

. . . and when Jesus came he (continued like Moses) to fool-up all other Jews (apart from the disciples) with parables. Even up to that time, all Jews (except the disciples) were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They had to remain fooled-up under the law and now further with parables. Indeed Jesus continued to fool-up all Jews (except the disciples) with parables:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (the disciples):

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jacob,

. . . only the truth, as confirmed above, will set you free and give you a chance to be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven.

If you stay in your rot (false beliefs), you will not be delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. into the mansion in God's house that Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who did not kill him:

Moses simply gave the ten commandments which are the laws of sin and death. And Moses fooled-up the Jews into believing that those are God's laws.

If you guys stay in your rot (false beliefs/fooled-up state), you will be delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan . . . with most absolute certainty.

Clearly, from the above, the idea that Jews are special to Jesus and/or God is an old Jewish fallacy. If it was ever true that Jews are special to Jesus and/or God, that idea has long been spent/'done away with'.

The Jews killed Jesus who was their God sent messiah. No other nation killed their God sent messiah. The Jews must be the least among God's chosen:

Apart from the fact that the Jews killed Jesus, please note that Jesus did not pray for any Jew apart from the disciples. And Jesus was and is is the only connection to God, the Father, that the Jews were given by God, the Father, Himself:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Readers, especially those seeking God's kingdom of heaven, please take Jacob with a huge pinch of salt or better, totally ignore Jacob.

You do not need that serious stumbling block (i.e. that unaware false spying brethren) on your path to truth, salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven.

Jacob and his kind delight in coming against others with strong physical devises and physical force. However Jesus comes-up against such people, especially when they die, with 'not seen' spiritual devises and spiritual force. And those guy have absolute no spiritual actualization and spiritual skills. They are simply 'in the flesh'.

. . . readers be sure to become 'converted' and so actualize your spiritual skills, spiritual gifts and spiritual connection with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob, About your salutation, Shalom and your double use of it.

Jacob, About your salutation, Shalom and your double use of it.

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, only a nation in turmoil will esteem and elevate 'peace' to the level of their most repeated (and important) salutation.

Those who have achieve a peaceful life can and do move on to better things.

The ten commandments is a schoolmaster/police man. The ten commandments were given to keep peace among Jews, until they came onto Christ:

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)

Those who have achieved a peaceful life can and do move onto and embrace, better things. They are no longer preoccupied with peace. They naturally and spontaneously move onto and embrace God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally, under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally, under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is the basis of being 'in Christ'.

Your very salutation and your double use of it, reveal your need for peace, the inadequacies of your beliefs to bring you peace and your bondage.

Jesus is not onto peace. He said:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Your salutation (Shalom/peace) represent the best wisdom of your tradition. And indeed that is fine. However it is totally antichrist.

Clearly you are not given to know and/or teach Christianity. Your very greeting is an affront to Jesus' mission.

At any event, what is this peace salutation about? It seems deceptive. You guys killed Jesus:

And behind your double 'peace' greeting you are an unawares, false spying brethren who came among Christians to corruptly and sneaky derail Christians and return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Clearly you value and want peace, but not with Jesus, who you all killed. Up to this day you guys are undermining Jesus and actively seeking to destroy Christianity. Clearly you all do not have peace on earth. And it seems that you will not have peace with Jesus or in your lives after death.

Jesus was your only hope and you blew it:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now you seem doomed:

Romans 12: King James Version (KJV)

Ishmael and his generations are the children of the flesh. They are not the children of God. They did not cease being Jews and became Christians. They continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, they did not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. i.e they remained Jews. They are like you.

Notice that Ishmael and his generations are thrust out of God's kingdom of heaven. They are not heirs together with Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations).

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob,

Hope that you are getting the message in the Holy KJV N.T. which says that the Jews, who remained under the ten commandments (i.e. those Jews who remained Jews) are seriously jeopardized.

Only those Jews who dropped the ten commandments and embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are guaranteed saved and delivered to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went to prepare for those who did not kill him and instead follow him. These are the generations of Isaac. These are not you guys, who are the generation of Ishmael.

The sad and deceptive fact is that, by your own foolish proper-gander, it is commonly believed that you guys are some how God's chosen. This claim has no support in the Holy KJV N.T. or among authentic Christians.

In fact the very opposite is truth, i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

You should seriously check yourself.

You cannot afford to be mistaken about the above. If you are mistaken, when you die the truth will simply dawn to you and you will be in serious shock and bitter disappointment. However it will be too late. This is according to:

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Gurucam

Jacob,

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)

You guys killed Jesus and did not come onto Christ. Clearly Christ has benefited you nothing. You guys are not heir to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who came onto Christ.

You are of Ishmael generation. You guys stayed under the ten commandments.

You are not of Isaac generation. They drooped the ten commandments and embrace and esteem the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid (Ishmael), the other by a freewoman (Isaac).
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

You are destine to be cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. You are 'the ten commandments' generation. You are not destine to be heir to God's kingdom of heaven, together with Isaac and his generation who are the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth generation:

jacob, Did you get the message in the Holy KJV N.T.? According to the Holy KJV N.T., you guys have no hope for God's kingdom of heaven. Your 'promised land' (after death) is far short of God's kingdom of heaven.

You (who esteem the ten commandments like Ishmael and his generation) will be cast out/not heir to God's kingdom of heaven together with Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's spirit and Spirit based generation.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is your point? The Jews killed Jesus. How did it benefit Jesus to be born of a Jew? Also why would Jesus want to give his best secrets to the Jews, who denied, persecuted and eventually kill him?

At any event there were and continue to be, two kinds of Jews:

Some Jews were and continue to be children of God. These are Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac. They abandon the ten commandments and choose instead to be led by the Spirit. They soweth to Spirit. These go to God's kingdom of heaven, when they die.

The other Jews were and continue to be children of the flesh. They soweth to flesh. These are Ishmael and his generations. They ignored the Spirit and remained under the ten commandments. These are the Jews who killed Jesus. At all events, even to this day, these Jews persecute those other Jews who embraced and esteem the Spirit. These Jews are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven, when they die.

One kind of Jew is led by Spirit and soweth to Spirit. The other kind is under the ten commandments and soweth to flesh:.

Galatians 5 KJV N.T.

Then, there is judgment after death on earth, This judgment is based on what one 'soweth to' while one lived on earth:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac are led by Spirit. They were born of Spirit and they soweth to spirit. They are the children of God. They are the new people, the Christians. They are the Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

On the other hand, Ishmael and his generations are the children of the flesh. They soweth to flesh. They are the old people. They remained under the ten commandments. They are Jews who remained Jews, even up to this day.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac are no longer about the law of sin and death. They are no longer about the ten commandments. They have long abandon their Jewish roots and Jewish tradition. They are no longer Jews. They have separated themselves from and abandon, Ishmael and his generations, who are their Jewish counterparts who choose to remain Jews.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac have embraced the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. They are the new people in Christ. All old things, like the o.t., the ten commandments and the Jewish traditions have passed away for them. They are not the old people who are the Jews. They cease being Jews and are Christians.

Ishmael and his generations are old people who remained Jews. They did not 'put on' Christ. They are still under the ten commandments which are the law of sin and death and they were and will continue to be, buried in hell, inside the earth with Satan by those laws.

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The new thing is about following Jesus into God's kingdom of heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who cease being old people under the ten commandments and became new people in Christ. The old thing is about remaining under the ten commandments (the law of sin and death), the O.T. and the Jewish tradition:

The entire idea of God's kingdom of heaven was new to the Jews (who were the old people). This idea was brought to the Jews only by Jesus. This is the New covenant that is without the ten commandments.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The old flawed covenant is the ten commandments. It is replaced by righteousness of God that without the ten commandments. This is through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
9 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

'the law by which there is the knowledge of sin', is the ten commandments. The above says, now there is righteousness of God that is without that law.

Beware of Jacob who seek to tell you that 'the law' is not the ten commandments. Fact is 'the law' is the ten commandments. And now there is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. Indeed, the ten commandments are 'done away with ' for those in Christ (Christians).

Clearly, Jacob is an unawares, false spying brethren among unsuspecting Christians:

The likes of Jacob have been denying, persecuting and killing Jesus, over and over again and actively undermining and destroying Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

This, my friends, is the past flashing before you in the present ('as it was then, even so it continue be now'). Simply open you 'eyes to see' (i.e. become 'converted') and all truth will be revealed to you, now . . . you need not wait until death to have this divine vision.

9 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

The end cannot be stopped:

Readers, Jacob is doomed. However you are not. Please do not wait until you die to have the following divine vision. It will simply be too late at that time:

Jacob is among Ishmael and Ishmael's generations. He is of flesh, the old and the ten commandments generation.

Jacob is not among Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac. Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac is of the spirit and Spirit, Christian and new generation

. . . you need to have this divine information/vision, now. You cannot afford to wait to have this information/vision flash before you when you die.

You have to 'see' the past (happening) in the present, now and not when you die. The denial, persecution, torture and killing of Jesus is happening currently, before your own 'eyes to see', which are closed. You cannot afford to wait to have your 'eyes to see' opened, only when you die. It will simply be too late at that time.

Shalom.

What you are saying is wrong. You demonstrate a lack of understanding of the Bible.

The Law, The Torah, God's Instruction, is five books. There are 613 Commandments that can be found in it. Included in this is the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments were given to the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, by God.

Shalom.

Jacob