Jacob, An honest Christian declaration, seeking an honest Jewish answer:

Gurucam

Shalom.

I am a Jew, yes. As such I have no problem with anything in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Good, for my posts are all literal, clear and plain quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

And therefore, your statement "you do not understand" is simply a red herring.

Also you asked about Christian heaven. According to the Bible, all Christian (who are just the chosen few) go to heaven, in three days after death. They literally follow what Jesus did.

After death, they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven and they go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them. Of Abraham's generations, these are Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations.

According to the bible, Ishmael and his generations are cast out. They end in hell.

Does this answer your question correctly?

The following are the revelations in the Bible which totally, clearly and literally confirm the above:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Only Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations are called to be Christians/children of God and can be chosen for heaven with Jesus in the mansion in God's house which he went ahead to prepare.

Ishmael and his generations remained loyal to Moses. And Moses made no such 'heaven' preparation for those who follow him.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In case you have doubts or other ideas about what those who are called (i.e. Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations) are justified to do, please note:

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The Holy Bible confirms that Ishmael and his generations are not called and they have no such justification to do the thing which are not permitted by Moses law. They remain under Moses law and they are not destine to inherit with Abraham, Isaac and Issac generations. Ishmael and his generation are destine for hell under the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Do you still have doubts about what the Bible says about heaven and hell?

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Good, for my posts are all literal, clear and plain quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

And therefore, your statement "you do not understand" is simply a red herring.

Shalom.

I do not find fault with any verse of the Bible. I only find fault with what you say in your posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

I do not find fault with any verse of the Bible. I only find fault with what you say in your posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

The Holy KJV N.T. is classical. Notice how classically the words, 'called' and 'justify' tells us who are freed from the ten commandments, can and must transgress the ten commandments, be glorified by God and also be 'heir' to God's kingdom of heaven:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Seems that one must have 'class' to 'see' the above classically confirmed truth in the Bible.

Otherwise one has to ask and be shown the truth, in the Bible. Sad fact is, once one is shown the truth in the Bible, one cannot deny truth to one self. However one can continue to verbally deny one own knowing and also deny truth to others . . . simply to prop-up one life long delusion and one's 'pride'.

Notice how the Holy Bible tell us that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the Old Testament (your boy Matthew concurs):

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

In the above the Bible confirms that if one is seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven the O.T. is useless. Isn't this the truth, as confirmed by the Holy Bible, in the above plain and clear revelations?

Clearly the O.T. is good for the law (of sin and death). However the Holy Bible, itself, says that O.T. do not have the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy Bible, itself, says that these mysteries were hid, until the advent of the New Testament.

. . . and indeed Christianity is all about Jesus and following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven.. And these are purely Holy KJV N.T. ideas:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

What then is the sense in any Christian, using the O.T. which is anchored on the law of sin and death? . . . when the Holy Bible says

You are simply a Jew who is corruptly trying to force your O.T./ten commandments relevance on N.T./Christians, according to the following revelation in the Holy Bible:

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

1 Thessalonians: 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Clearly you are an unawares, false spying brethren among Christian. This is how the Bibles describes the likes of you.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The above is the essence of the Christian tradition, as confirmed by the Holy Bible. If you do not like it, simply recoil and go back to your Jewish tradition which is totally different. This is totally permitted, by the Holy Bible.

You do not have to follow Jesus. According to the Holy Bible, Jesus left another option for you guys who esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death::

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Holy KJV N.T. is classical. Notice how classically the words, 'called' and 'justify' tells us who are freed from the ten commandments, can and must transgress the ten commandments, be glorified by God and also be 'heir' to God's kingdom of heaven:

Seems that one must have 'class' to 'see' the above classically confirmed truth in the Bible.

Otherwise one has to ask and be shown the truth, in the Bible. Sad fact is, once one is shown the truth in the Bible, one cannot deny truth to one self. However one can continue to verbally deny one own knowing and also deny truth to others . . . simply to prop-up one life long delusion and one's 'pride'.

Notice how the Holy Bible tell us that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the Old Testament (your boy Matthew concurs):

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

In the above the Bible confirms that if one is seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven the O.T. is useless. Isn't this the truth, as confirmed by the Holy Bible, in the above plain and clear revelations?

Clearly the O.T. is good for the law (of sin and death). However the Holy Bible, itself, says that O.T. do not have the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy Bible, itself, says that these mysteries were hid, until the advent of the New Testament.

. . . and indeed Christianity is all about Jesus and following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven.. And these are purely Holy KJV N.T. ideas:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

What then is the sense in any Christian, using the O.T. which is anchored on the law of sin and death? . . . when the Holy Bible says

You are simply a Jew who is corruptly trying to force your O.T./ten commandments relevance on N.T./Christians, according to the following revelation in the Holy Bible:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Clearly you are an unawares, false spying brethren among Christian. This is how the Bibles describes the likes of you.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The above is the essence of the Christian tradition, as confirmed by the Holy Bible. If you do not like it, simply recoil and go back to your Jewish tradition which is totally different. This is totally permitted, by the Holy Bible.

You do not have to follow Jesus. According to the Holy Bible, Jesus left another option for you guys who esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death::

Shalom.

I do not know why you are teaching against God's commandments. If I do not hear from you, goodbye.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

I do not know why you are teaching against God's commandments. If I do not hear from you, goodbye.

Shalom.

Jacob

No offense to you and yours. However the Holy KJV N.T., my Christian holy book (which is a part of the Holy Bible), say that the law was given by Moses.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

This is backed up by many other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which free one from and totally dismisses, the ten commandments for Christians.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

A law (the thou shall not covet commandment) which one is 'freed and delivered from', cannot be God's law.

. . . I am sorry but this is the Holy position in the Holy KJV N.T. And it seems that because Jesus confirmed this Holy KJV N.T. position, the Jews killed him:

It seems that Jesus' Spirit has strongly strengthened on the surface and pay back time is at hand for you guys, in spite of popular proper-gander, to the contrary.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

. . . truth be told.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No offense to you and yours. However the Holy KJV N.T., my Christian holy book. say that the law was given by Moses.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)

This is backed up by many other revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. which free one from and totally dismisses, the ten commandments for Christians.
Shalom.

If you read in the Torah it was God who gave the Ten Commandments to Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

You guys can fool some of the people some of time. In fact in periods of low consciousness you can fool lots of people.

However in time of higher consciousness you guys will fool no one.

Then when your only friends (the Christians) find out in total and plain clarity that you guys have been deceiving them (by falsely and corruptly returning them to bondage under the law), who, indeed, will stand with you few Jewish guys, against the remaining 7 billion people on earth?

I refer to you guys who killed Jesus and continue to persecute him and his teachings up to this day.

If the above is wrong, then there is no worry. However, what if the above is correct. What if Jesus is here to extract his final vengeance from you guys for continuously denying, persecuting, torturing and killing him?

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The people referred to in verse 41 above are Ishmael and his generations. They are the ones who remained under the law and rejected the spirit and Spirit Christian life style.

The question is: Is the day at hand when your account with Jesus will be finally and totally settled on earth?

. . . even your scriptures, independently, confirm the above revelation.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You guys can fool some of the people some of time. In fact in periods of low consciousness you can fool lots of people.

However in time of higher consciousness you guys will fool no one.

Then when your only friends (the Christians) find out in total and plain clarity that you guys have been deceiving them, who will stand with you few guys, against the remaining 7 billion people on earth?
Shalom.

Gurucam, there is no deception here. I have no idea why you are entertaining ideas of higher consciousness.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

If you read in the Torah it was God who gave the Ten Commandments to Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I would not deny the Holy KJV N.T. (which is a part of the Holy KJV N.T.)

These Holy books confirm that the Holy KJV N.T. is the only source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Jesus and his teachings.

[/COLOR]

Christians (the authentic ones, the chosen few) are interested only in following Jesus to heaven and into the mansion in God's house which he went ahead to prepare for those who literally follow him:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Christians (the authentic ones, the chosen few) are not interested in the law of sin and death and other O.T., things. That preoccupation is of the Jews and those who they have successfully fooled-up.

Seems that you are corruptly trying to sneak in foreign things into Jesus', N.T. Christian things.

Gurucam

Shalom.

Gurucam, there is no deception here. I have no idea why you are entertaining ideas of higher consciousness.

Shalom.

Jacob

There is deception. There are unawares false spying brethren who seek to deprive Christians their God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit . . . these unawares false spying brethren use deception so as to return these Christians to bondage under the curse that is the ten commandments.

Is this not what you are trying to do? As plain as day, is this not what you are doing?

Clearly it is not enough for you to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments among your Jewish counterparts. You guys cannot stand on your own. You, like other fanatical people in other traditions want every one else to abandon the ideas of their traditions and embrace yours.

Your religious ideas is just one among many. And authentic Christianity is at total variance with the Jewish tradition. Jesus came to fulfill the law and then totally do away with the law for ever and ever.

Of course it would take a deceiver to deny that there is deception.

If a Christian) goes back to bondage under the law, he has fallen from grace and Christ has benefited him, nothing. In the above, Christians are warned about deceivers, like you who seek to destroy Christian in this way.

In addition we (Christians) are told to stand fast in the liberty we have to transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve spirit and Spirit:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Notice also that the above confirms that only 'the dead' are held under the ten commandments. The ten commandments are to be used only by 'the dead'.

It is very clear, the above unawares, false spying brethren active practice deception on Christians. Why deny this fact?

And indeed who but the Jews have that vested interest to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments? This defines the unawares false spying brethren mentioned above. They are Jews.

Is it not time we get real and truthful and stop your corrupt charade. You few Jewish guys are going to fall flat on your very own. You are going to stand all on your own. You have not been honest. And you did a very bad thing and continue to do so:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

The above is the authentic Christian position. As a Jew you have a different position. However by coming over to undermine and corrupt Christians and Christianity, you have lost any Jewish protection you had and you are now totally subjected to the wrath of Jesus.

These are not 'jokey' matters. You have this life to soweth appropriately, then judgment, after which you go either to heaven or hell. This is the Christian way. You are subjected to this because you have ventured into to Christianity, however, not in a good way. You have ventured into Christianity, in an unawares, false spying brethren way.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is deception. There are unawares false spying brethren who seek to deprive Christians their God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit . . . so as to return them to bondage under the curse that is the ten commandments.

Is this not what you are trying to do. Clearly it is not enough for you to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments among your Jewish counterparts. You, like other fanatical people in other traditions want every one else to abandon the ideas of their traditions and embrace yours.

Your religious ideas is just one among many. And authentic Christianity is at total variance with the Jewish tradition. Jesus came to fulfill the law and then totally do away with the law for ever and ever.

Of course it would take a deceiver to deny that there is deception.

If one (a Christian) goes back to bondage under the law, one has fallen from grace and Christ has benefited such a one, nothing. In the above, Christians are warned about deceivers. like you. In addition we are told to stand fast in the liberty we have to transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve spirit and Spirit:

Notice also that the above confirms that only 'the dead' are held under the ten commandments. The ten commandments are to be used only by 'the dead'.

It is very clear, the above unawares, false spying brethren active practice deception on Christians. Why deny this fact?

And indeed who but the Jews have that vested interest to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments? This defines the unawares false spying brethren mentioned above.

Is it not time we get real and truthful and stop your corrupt charade.

Shalom.

What is your reason for not obeying God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
This user account is a crazy conspiracy theorist [MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] . 'Denies the Resurrection and everything. Just FYI. :carryon:

Gurucam

Shalom.

What is your reason for not obeying God's Commandments?

Shalom.

Jacob

What is God's commandments?

Do you mean the ten commandments?

The very short answer for not in any way recognizing, using, obeying, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is that those are the law of sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan.

Also the the Holy KJV N.T. (which is far more enlightened than any document/manuscript that you have) clearly confirms that he ten commandments were given by Moses. You must know that truth and grace came only with Jesus and the New Testament.

You must also know that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He fooled-up the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were God's laws, for ever. The ten commandments were no such laws.

Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments were for temporal use. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments had to eventually be 'done away with'/abolished, to give total way to the Spirit of Jesus:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty
(to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God)

God gives no commandments.

Moses gave the ten commandments and Jesus anchors the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans King James Version (KJV)

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus delivers one to God's kingdom in heaven into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

Also the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus totally frees one from the law of sin and death. The law of sin and death are the ten commandments.

Here 'death' means spiritual death. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death. The ten commandments make one spiritually dead and keeps one spiritually dead.

When one dies on earth, one's physical body ceases to function. It is literally dead and starts going 'dust to dust.

However one's spirit body survives.

However people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are not aware of their spirit. Only the dead (the spiritually dead) discern and/or esteem wisdom in the ten commandments.

The law, in the above, which one is freed and delivered from is the 'thou shall not covet commandment':

One who ceases having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'/covered over, is formally described as 'converted'/spiritually aware, in the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only such a person is given to know All Truth. Such a one naturally and spontaneously discerns, sees' and knows the folly that is the ten commandments.

Such a one naturally and spontaneously drops and relegates the ten commandments. Such a person is 'in the newness of spirit' and he is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. Such a person is instructed to covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

A spiritually dead person has no awareness when he dies. When he dies, the only thing (i.e. his physical body) that he is aware of, dies, i.e. finishes, goses dust to dust, goes back to the earth from where it came.

This means that when such a person dies on earth, he remains totally 'unaware' in his dead physical body and is dragged into the earth, in hell, with Satan, with his dead physical body. This is how 'the dead bury their dead selves'

A person who is not 'the dead'. That is, a person who is 'converted' and therefore aware of his spirit body can (when he dies on earth) separate from his dead physical body and rise to spirit heaven, clad only in his spirit body, in three days (like Jesus Christ), to be like an angel in heaven. He can rise in three days after death, in his spirit body, to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for those who can rise to heaven in three days after death on earth.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The ten commandments denies one the above opportunity.

The ten commandments is the law of sin and death. These laws denies and derail one from the above spirit and Spirit path, which leads to God's kingdom of heaven.

The ten commandments regulates one earthly life to the total detriment of one life after death. The law is esteemed, used, invoked and promoted only by 'the dead' who are essentially Satanic people. They esteem and savor only the things of man/earth and not the things of God/heaven.

Therefore the law of sin and death, which is the ten commandments, come with 'spiritual death and includes burial inside the earth, in hell with Satan, when one dies.

However the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus frees one from the law of sin and death. And law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus does not deliver one into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus delivers one, in three days after death, to God's kingdom of heaven, into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

For one who is seeking God's kingdom of heaven, there is absolutely no sense in recognizing, esteeming, seeking to upholding, using and/or promoting the ten commandments. These laws may keep order on earth and support the Satanic status-quo. However the ten commandments are guaranteed to deliver one to hell, inside the earth, with Satan for a very indefinite stay.

Only the capacity to solve the simplest kindergarten sums is required to discern the above truth. It takes a truly corrupt person to use the deceptive skill of a dishonest lemon used car salesman to fool Christians into esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What is God's commandments?

Do you mean the ten commandments?

The very short answer for not in any way recognizing, using, obeying, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments is that those are the law of sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan.

Also the the Holy KJV N.T. (which is far more enlightened than any document/manuscript that you have) clearly confirms that he ten commandments were given by Moses. You must know that truth and grace came only with Jesus and the New Testament.

You must also know that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He fooled-up the Jews into believing that the ten commandments were God's laws, for ever. The ten commandments were no such laws.

Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments were for temporal use. Moses did not tell the Jews that the ten commandments had to eventually be 'done away with'/abolished, to give total way to the Spirit of Jesus:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty
(to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God)

God gives no commandments.

Moses gave the ten commandments and Jesus anchors the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus delivers one to God's kingdom in heaven into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

Also the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus totally frees one from the law of sin and death. The law of sin and death are the ten commandments.

Here 'death' means spiritual death. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death. The ten commandments make one spiritually dead and keeps one spiritually dead.

When one dies on earth, one's physical body ceases to function. It is literally dead and starts going 'dust to dust.

However one's spirit body survives.

However people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are not aware of their spirit. Only the dead (the spiritually dead) discern and/or esteem wisdom in the ten commandments.

The law, in the above, which one is freed and delivered from is the 'thou shall not covet commandment':

One who ceases having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross'/covered over, is formally described as 'converted'/spiritually aware, in the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only such a person is given to know All Truth. Such a one naturally and spontaneously discerns, sees' and knows the folly that is the ten commandments.

Such a one naturally and spontaneously drops and relegates the ten commandments. Such a person is 'in the newness of spirit' and he is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. Such a person is instructed to covet so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

A spiritually dead person has no awareness when he dies. When he dies, the only thing (i.e. his physical body) that he is aware of, dies, i.e. finishes, goses dust to dust, goes back to the earth from where it came.

This means that when such a person dies on earth, he remains totally 'unaware' in his dead physical body and is dragged into the earth, in hell, with Satan, with his dead physical body. This is how 'the dead bury their dead selves'

A person who is not 'the dead'. That is, a person who is 'converted' and therefore aware of his spirit body can (when he dies on earth) separate from his dead physical body and rise to spirit heaven, clad only in his spirit body, in three days (like Jesus Christ), to be like an angel in heaven. He can rise in three days after death, in his spirit body, to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for those who can rise to heaven in three days after death on earth.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The ten commandments denies one the above opportunity.

The ten commandments is the law of sin and death. These laws denies and derail one from the above spirit and Spirit path, which leads to God's kingdom of heaven.

The ten commandments regulates one earthly life to the total detriment of one life after death. The law is esteemed, used, invoked and promoted only by 'the dead' who are essentially Satanic people. They esteem and savor only the things of man/earth and not the things of God/heaven.

Therefore the law of sin and death, which is the ten commandments, come with 'spiritual death and includes burial inside the earth, in hell with Satan, when one dies.

However the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus frees one from the law of sin and death. And law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus does not deliver one into hell inside the earth, with Satan.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus delivers one, in three days after death, to God's kingdom of heaven, into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him.

For one who is seeking God's kingdom of heaven, there is absolutely no sense in recognizing, esteeming, seeking to upholding, using and/or promoting the ten commandments. These laws may keep order on earth and support the Satanic status-quo. However the ten commandments are guaranteed to deliver one to hell, inside the earth, with Satan for a very indefinite stay.

Only the capacity to solve the simplest kindergarten sums are required to discern the above truth. It takes a truly corrupt person to use the deceptive skill of a dishonest lemon used car salesman to fool Christians into esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments.

Shalom.

Do you understand salvation in Jesus Christ? To turn to God is to trust God in faith, repenting of your sin. Sin is transgression of the Law. You may as a Christian understand that you are to obey God's Commandments. I do not know if I know how to help you if you don't.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

Do you understand salvation in Jesus Christ? To turn to God is to trust God in faith, repenting of your sin. Sin is transgression of the Law. You may as a Christian understand that you are to obey God's Commandments. I do not know if I know how to help you if you don't.

Shalom.

Jacob

You have made-up those ideas.

The above is not supported by the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

Shalom.

Read the following.

Matthew 5:17-20
1 John 3:4

Shalom.

Jacob

You quoted:

1 John: 3 King James Version (KJV)
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Lawlessness is related to the laws of the land. Lawlessness has nothing to do with Christianity.

Christianity is not concerned with or preoccupied about, the management of behavior on earth. That is the preoccupation of those who savor the things of man and not the things of God.

Christianity is totally about salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him. This is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit

Fact is Moses simply gave the law for managing lawless Jews. The law is the law of sin, death and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan. Moses did not prepare any place in heaven for the Jews:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)

Notice that the idea of salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven came to those people only with the advent of Jesus, just 2000 odd years ago. Prior to this (including when Moses gave the law) the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and how to go there was hid from those people. These mysteries were only given by Jesus to only the disciples just 2000 odd yeas ago:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Also note that truth and grace were brough to those people by Jesus, just 2000 odd years ago. Every thing before this were not truth or grace. Prior to this, all things were given by Moses to fool-up the Jews into behaving orderly and not lawlessly.

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)

Christianity (i.e. salvation and deliverance to heaven) is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally:

The ten commandments were the 'laws of the land' for managing landless Jews, who were lawless. It was simply a tool for managing lawless Jews, until they became 'converted and onto Christ. Then they would naturally and spontaneously totally drop the law:

Galatians 3:24-29King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole law is the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Those who still discern wisdom in the ten commandments are not 'converted' and onto Christ (healed by Jesus). Their hearts/spirits are still 'waxed gross (covered over). They are 'the dead' . . . who bury their dead. They cannot and do not follow Jesus into the mansion in heaven, in God's house which He went to prepare for those who follow him.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You quoted:

1 John: 3 King James Version (KJV)
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Lawlessness is related to the laws of the land. Lawlessness has nothing to do with Christianity.

Christianity is not concerned with or preoccupied about, the management of behavior on earth. That is the preoccupation of those who savor the things of man and not the things of God.

Christianity is totally about salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him. This is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit

Fact is Moses simply gave the law for managing lawless Jews. The law is the law of sin, death and delivery to hell, inside the earth, with Satan. Moses did not prepare any place in heaven for the Jews:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)

Notice that the idea of salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven came to those people only with the advent of Jesus, just 2000 odd years ago. Prior to this (including when Moses gave the law) the idea of God's kingdom of heaven and how to go there was hid from those people. These mysteries were only given by Jesus to only the disciples just 2000 odd yeas ago:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Also note that truth and grace were brough to those people by Jesus, just 2000 odd years ago. Every thing before this were not truth or grace. Prior to this, all things were given by Moses to fool-up the Jews into behaving orderly and not lawlessly.

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)

Christianity (i.e. salvation and deliverance to heaven) is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally:

The ten commandments were the 'laws of the land' for managing landless Jews, who were lawless. It was simply a tool for managing lawless Jews, until they became 'converted and onto Christ. Then they would naturally and spontaneously totally drop the law:

Galatians 3:24-29King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole law is the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Those who still discern wisdom in the ten commandments are not 'converted' and onto Christ (healed by Jesus). Their hearts/spirits are still 'waxed gross (covered over). They are 'the dead' . . . who bury their dead. They cannot and do not follow Jesus into the mansion in heaven, in God's house which He went to prepare for those who follow him.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob