Its A Sin To Try To Stop Someone From Preaching or Witnessing

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If we have the HS in us, we will recognize what is deception or not.

I said
Not unless the Holy Spirit tells you with a verse. Many people have the Holy Spirit but they don't submit to Him. Ananias was filled with the Holy Spirit and was still deceived.

Acts 4:31
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
(NKJ)

Acts 5:1-5

1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession.
2 And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles' feet.
3 But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?
4 "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."
5 Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Not unless the Holy Spirit tells you with a verse. Many people have the Holy Spirit but they don't submit to Him. Ananias was filled with the Holy Spirit and was still deceived.

Acts 4:31
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
(NKJ)

Acts 5:1-5

1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession.
2 And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles' feet.
3 But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself?
4 "While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."
5 Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So great fear came upon all those who heard these things.
(NKJ)

I know the Bible says God work is written in the hearts of His people.

It is talking about teachings of God and Jesus' love.

God and Jesus' love is the whole context of the Bible.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you have the HS in you, you will not believe in deceptive practice or gospel.

I know we have discussed about it already, so I will not rehash.

thanks.

blessings.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you have the HS in you, you will not believe in deceptive practice or gospel.

I know we have discussed about it already, so I will not rehash.

thanks.

blessings.

I said
Only if the Holy Spirit is leading you with the verses.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Its a sin to try to stop someone from preaching if they are even preaching wrong. That is why I don't try to stop any of you. I just prove you wrong with the scriptures.
I proved you wrong with scripture and there's plenty more. You say even if somebody is preaching wrong it is a sin to stop them. You are wrong according to the word of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I proved you wrong with scripture and there's plenty more. You say even if somebody is preaching wrong it is a sin to stop them. You are wrong according to the word of God.

I said
lol Where is this proof you claim. And if you read the OP you will see that stoping anyone does more damage to the cause than good.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Where is this proof you claim. And if you read the OP you will see that stoping anyone does more damage to the cause than good.
I'm sorry that you didn't get those scriptures from the Holy Spirit as you claim you do, by revelations. You said if somebody is preaching WRONG, it is a sin to try stopping them. You are wrong. False teachers should always be stopped.

Romans 16:17-18 - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. (Read More...)

Ephesians 5:11 - And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 - For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. (Read More...)

2 Timothy 4:3-4 - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; (Read More...)

Galatians 1:6-9 - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: (Read More...)

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Timothy 5:20 - Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Jude 1:4 - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:6-13 - Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. (Read More...)

1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

2 John 1:10 - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Acts 20:29 - For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Matthew 7:15-20 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. (Read More...)

2 Peter 2:3 - And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Matthew 7:21-23 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Read More...)

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Exposing-False-Teachers/

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry that you didn't get those scriptures from the Holy Spirit as you claim you do, by revelations. You said if somebody is preaching WRONG, it is a sin to try stopping them. You are wrong. False teachers should always be stopped.

Romans 16:17-18 - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. (Read More...)

Ephesians 5:11 - And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 - For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. (Read More...)

2 Timothy 4:3-4 - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; (Read More...)

Galatians 1:6-9 - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: (Read More...)

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Timothy 5:20 - Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Jude 1:4 - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:6-13 - Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. (Read More...)

1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

2 John 1:10 - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Acts 20:29 - For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Matthew 7:15-20 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. (Read More...)

2 Peter 2:3 - And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Matthew 7:21-23 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Read More...)

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Exposing-False-Teachers/

I said
lol Again. Not one of them verses tells us to stop them. They tell us to avoid them. Don't listen to them. But not one says to stop them. Again read the OP. You do more damage to the body of Christ than you do good. Do you understand the parables?????

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Again. Not one of them verses tells us to stop them. They tell us to avoid them. Don't listen to them. But not one says to stop them. Again read the OP. You do more damage to the body of Christ than you do good. Do you understand the parables?????

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)
Wrong again. Study harder

Titus 1:10-11 KJV - [FONT=&quot]For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.[/FONT]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wrong again. Study harder

Titus 1:10-11 KJV - [FONT="]For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.[/FONT]

I said
Again it doesn't tell us to stop them. God is warning them that He will stop them.

[Rom 12:20
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
[Rom 12:19
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance [is] Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Again it doesn't tell us to stop them. God is warning them that He will stop them.

[Rom 12:20
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
[Rom 12:19
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance [is] Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
So you believe that banning you is a sin? Yes or no.

I consider rebuking, avoiding and correcting false teachings ARE stopping false teachers and warning them. When you get stopped, it helps the BOC. lolololololololololololololol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you believe that banning you is a sin? Yes or no.

I consider rebuking, avoiding and correcting false teachings ARE stopping false teachers and warning them. When you get stopped, it helps the BOC. lolololololololololololololol

I said
lol Well of course it was. I was sent here to help people see things in the Word they have never seen before. And I'm doing that. I'm doing my part the rest is up to God. And you know what He said.

You might also take in account that if your judgment is wrong, your bearing false witness . And that is self condemning. If your judgment is done without the verses your already wrong.

[Rom 2:1
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well of course it was. I was sent here to help people see things in the Word they have never seen before. And I'm doing that. I'm doing my part the rest is up to God. And you know what He said.

You might also take in account that if your judgment is wrong, your bearing false witness . And that is self condemning. If your judgment is done without the verses your already wrong.

[Rom 2:1
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
:rotfl: Didn't your pride cause you to start this thread because you were "stopped" from preaching by being banned, and you want everyone to know that it was a sin to ban you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl: Didn't your pride cause you to start this thread because you were "stopped" from preaching by being banned, and you want everyone to know that it was a sin to ban you?

I said
I'm trying to help people see the truth. Be careful how you judge you could condemn yourself. Do you remember who banned me before this thread?? Are they still here?