Israel (the modern country)

Gary K

Banned
Here is another video in which US diplomats in the US are warning of severe consequences for a generation over what is happening.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Amazing. According to an Israeli newspaper the IDF has killed 8000 civilians and you shrug your shoulders and cast doubt on their reporting.
I didn't cast doubt. I approach it as I do everything with skepticism.

And they've earned this. They elected Hamas to represent them knowing what Hamas was. They know what Hamas is now. They could end this tomorrow by executing every member of Hamas in their midst and releasing all the hostages.

As long as the Palestinians in the Gaza strip support Hamas, I'm comfortable seeing them wiped out to the very last man woman and child. 😁

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I didn't cast doubt. I approach it as I do everything with skepticism.

And they've earned this. They elected Hamas to represent them knowing what Hamas was. They know what Hamas is now. They could end this tomorrow by executing every member of Hamas in their midst and releasing all the hostages.
Or by turning over the Hamas leaders and releasing hostages. Or by the Hamas leaders turning themselves in. Any of those. But they won't do it.

As long as the Palestinians in the Gaza strip support Hamas, I'm comfortable seeing them wiped out to the very last man woman and child. 😁
They've made their bed and now they have to lie in it, unless they do the above.

Gary K

Banned
Or by turning over the Hamas leaders and releasing hostages. Or by the Hamas leaders turning themselves in. Any of those. But they won't do it.

They've made their bed and now they have to lie in it, unless they do the above.
So little kids elected Hamas as their leaders. And unarmed women are supposed to capture and surrender armed Hamas men to Israel. What a concept of justice and love for your fellow man.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So little kids elected Hamas as their leaders. And unarmed women are supposed to capture and surrender armed Hamas men to Israel. What a concept of justice and love for your fellow man.

Standing up for what is right isn't always easy. In fact, it almost never is.

Gary K

Banned
Standing up for what is right isn't always easy. In fact, it almost never is.
So you are going into Gaza unarmed to capture and turn over armed Hamas terrorists to Israel. I'll believe it when I see it. I wonder how many you will succeed in arresting?

Idolater

So little kids elected Hamas as their leaders. And unarmed women are supposed to capture and surrender armed Hamas men to Israel.
"Or by the Hamas leaders turning themselves in. Any of those."

What a concept of justice and love for your fellow man.
Did you hear what Hamas did to 1400 Israelis or did you miss it?

Gary K

Banned
"Or by the Hamas leaders turning themselves in. Any of those."

Did you hear what Hamas did to 1400 Israelis or did you miss it?
I know that a lot of the Israeli casualties were because the Israelis ordered their tanks and Apache helos to open fire on their own people. Leadership lost their cool and butchered a lot of their own people.

By the way, how does it feel to be on the same side as Biden with all your skepticism of casualties and spending us further into oblivion. You're also now on the same side as the Nazis in Ukraine approving the shelling, bombing and killing of civilians.

Congrats. It must make you proud to be in such distinguished moral company.

Gary K

Banned
War is hell. Whine about it all you like. Plenty of women and children were killed in our attacks on Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
And you're ok with that. I'm not. Did you know the largest Christian church in Asia was in Hiroshima?

You're probably also fine with the slaughter of US Indians in massacres like Sand Creek too.

ok doser

So little kids elected Hamas as their leaders.
Little kids often suffer from the poor choices that their parents make
And unarmed women are supposed to capture and surrender armed Hamas men to Israel.
Sure why not? Capture them while they sleep.

There does not seem to be any will among the population in Gaza to restrain Hamas. Indeed they seem to be very much in support of the atrocities that Hamas committed last month

ok doser

And you're ok with that.
I accept it as a natural consequence of the circumstances that the adults in Germany and Japan initiated.
So go whine about it somewhere else
Did you know the largest Christian church in Asia was in Hiroshima?
Given the difficulty you have to make truthful statements I'm going to question you on that.
You're probably also fine with the slaughter of US Indians in massacres like Sand Creek too.
Don't care

Gary K

Banned
I accept it as a natural consequence of the circumstances that the adults in Germany and Japan initiated.

Given the difficulty you have to make truthful statements I'm going to question you on that.

Don't care
That figures.

Idolater

Little kids often suffer from the poor choices that their parents make

Sure why not? Capture them while they sleep.

There does not seem to be any will among the population in Gaza to restrain Hamas. Indeed they seem to be very much in support of the atrocities that Hamas committed last month
It do be like that.

Gary K

Banned

Don't care
I was mistaken. It was Nagasaki that had a significant Christian population. The bomb killed 2/3 of all Christians in the city and destroyed their cathedral.