Islam And Global Domination

theophilus

I think the sin unto death is about sins that require the death penalty (murder, adultery, etc.).
Islam does fit the bill.

In fact, if Jesus returned today, it would not go well for Islam.

Let me backtrack - the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only "unforgivable" sin.

Back to your verse: 1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

John was writing to believers. The best interpretation I can find is that when a believer willfully, continuously and unrepentantly sins God will take his physical life instead of letting him persist in his stubbornness and rebellion. He "purges" His church of those who absolutely refuse to obey.

In Acts 5:1–10 and 1 Corinthians 11:28–32, God dealt with intentional, calculated sin in the church by taking the physical life of the sinner. This is perhaps also what Paul meant by “the destruction of the flesh” in 1 Corinthians 5:5.

Because Muslims are not believers, they are just like every other unbeliever on the planet, and, where there is breath, there is hope and prayer for repentance.

If Jesus were to return today it would not go well for most of the people on this planet.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me backtrack - the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only "unforgivable" sin.

Back to your verse: 1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

John was writing to believers. The best interpretation I can find is that when a believer willfully, continuously and unrepentantly sins God will take his physical life instead of letting him persist in his stubbornness and rebellion. He "purges" His church of those who absolutely refuse to obey.

In Acts 5:1–10 and 1 Corinthians 11:28–32, God dealt with intentional, calculated sin in the church by taking the physical life of the sinner. This is perhaps also what Paul meant by “the destruction of the flesh” in 1 Corinthians 5:5.

Because Muslims are not believers, they are just like every other unbeliever on the planet, and, where there is breath, there is hope and prayer for repentance.

If Jesus were to return today it would not go well for most of the people on this planet.
Paul committed blasphemy.
He was not condemned under grace.
Under the law, he would have been condemned.

It makes no sense to say that you should be turned over to Satan for blasphemy so your flesh can be destroyed (ie. put to death), but your soul is still saved.
Your soul wouldn't be saved if you blasphemed.

Under the law, there were sins unto death (ie. the death penalty).
To be just, that sentence had to be carried out regardless if you were a believer or not.
Prayer to save them from that sentence would not only be useless, but would go against the law and justice.

I don't recall anywhere in scripture that says mankind should be guaranteed to detour justice of their actions by being allowed to go on with their wicked ways in hopes that one day they might repent.
Choose this day whom you will serve, not tomorrow, for tomorrow you may die.

When it comes to the meanest guy around, God is hands down the winner.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps a better question would be, How many who call themselves Christians are willing to fall on their faces before the Throne of God and plead for our Lord Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to Muslims in dreams, visions and with great power to lead them to Himself and away from Hell and destruction?

How many who call themselves Christians would cast aside their fear (which is not from God) and actually sit and listen to their Muslim neighbors and share what great things God has done in their lives?

How many who call themselves Christians would "love their neighbors as themselves" and endeavor to win their souls for the Lord (he who wins souls is wise)?

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

PRAYER, in Spirit and Truth, is our greatest weapon.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

theophilus

Yep.

Deu 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

If the wages of sin is death then all sins are merit a death penalty regardless of degree. For that reason we all die a physical death - not just Muslims.

We have just mastered the art of killing and don't use trees anymore.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

It makes no sense to say that you should be turned over to Satan for blasphemy so your flesh can be destroyed (ie. put to death), but your soul is still saved.

To be just, that sentence had to be carried out regardless if you were a believer or not.
Prayer to save them from that sentence would not only be useless, but would go against the law and justice.

I don't recall anywhere in scripture that says mankind should be guaranteed to detour justice of their actions by being allowed to go on with their wicked ways in hopes that one day they might repent.

I indeed pray for Islam, but I have a guilty pleasure of watching the below video, and picturing Leonitus as Jesus and Xerxies as the God of Islam.

I think of the spears of Sparta as the Grace of Christ.

The hard hearted are truly pierced by the mystery of grace.

And yet, if a final number reject God to His face with intent to kill, then they will indeed meet the baddest man alive. [emoji33][emoji848]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1NV9DSykTbo

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

theophilus

Paul did not commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which is unforgiveable.

The bolded portion of your quote (above) means to put out of the congregation or to excommunicate from the fellowship. This person was put out (into the world which is ruled by Satan) until he repented.

And under grace, the only sin unto death is to reject the Lord Jesus Christ and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

2 Peret 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Not a detour...more like giving us as much time as we need to hear, cogitate on and either accept or reject the Gospel.

Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, 15 while it is said,

“Today if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.”

The sin in this bolded portion is:

A. Not considering God to be Holy, Righteous and True. To not think about Him rightly is sin.
B. God is all Truth, Beauty and Good.
C. Putting Him on a level with His creation "meanest guy around." THAT is blasphemy against God, which IS forgiveable.

I cannot open these links.

???

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Unless I am mistaken, the Mahdi teaching is not even in the Quran.
It is in the Hadith. The Hadith are critical to the scholars of Islam and the substance of Imam's sermons.

You may or may not like him, but David Wood is an Atheist that tried to disprove Jesus, and became a self taught theologian and believer. He is also an Islamic Scholar, and he is an awesome reference on these matters.

The scholars know about it and ..... Akmadidinijad (lol to butchered spelling) prays for him to come openly at UN meetings.

You can google it and YouTube it.

PS. They really HATE Israel.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

theophilus

Here's another illustration:

I have heard people say on the news, after a tragedy, "I'm just trusting the man upstairs."

The "man upstairs" may as well be an uncle in the attic.

When someone calls God "the man upstairs" does that bring an image to my mind of a Holy, Just, Righteous, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Jealous, Compassionate, Loving, Immutable God?

No.

Again, it brings our Holy God down to our level which is a blasphemy (which is forgivable). The "man upstairs" does not indicate the fear and reverence we are to ascribe to when we contemplate God. He is holy. When we take that away from Him we have in mind another god (idolatry).

Does this make sense?

And I know we have both heard people say all kinds of things about Him and call Him all kinds of appellations: big daddy in the sky, the man, the man upstairs, etc...

Most of the time the people who say these things don't really understand what they are saying. I have done it myself.

:(

theophilus

[MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION],

No. I am not mad at you.

:)

The only way to communicate with you is through your user notes.

Go look!

WatchmanOnTheWall

Sorry if this has been said already but while it is fine to let the foreigner in, it is not fine for them to set up places of worship that let them worship foreign gods just as Jesus' Father said:

Deuteronomy 12

The One Place of Worship

1These are the decrees and laws you must be careful to follow in the land that the Lord, the God of your ancestors, has given you to possess—as long as you live in the land. 2Destroy completely all the places on the high mountains, on the hills and under every spreading tree, where the nations you are dispossessing worship their gods. 3Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places. 4You must not worship the Lord your God in their way.

And once they took the land God told the Judges to not let any foreigners to set up these places again:

Deuteronomy 12 :

21Do not set up any wooden Asherah pole beside the altar you build to the Lord your God, 22and do not erect a sacred stone, for these the Lord your God hates.

And the following good kings removed these places of worship that were set up: Asa, Josiah and Hezekiah.

Now, some may say this was just for old testament times but if you want a Christian country to be destroyed then carry on watching what is happening in Europe. If you think however that the current problems being caused by Muslims has nothing to do with Islam and everything will eventually work out okay then you are are just watching history repeat itself. If you don't know about what has happened in these new testament times then please watch this educational 5 minute clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Krsto

Who will rule the world, Sunni's or Shia's?
Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam, along with other Islamic Factions.
As with Mohammad, terrorism was a way of life, a means to wealth and political power. It is a way through the religion of Islam for terrorist to rise to power.
So who do you think will be the one to dominate the world? I'm telling you the truth, it will be none of these.

Are you a Muslim or have you invested yourself in a Muslim community so that you have some basis for speaking on behalf of Muslims? Do you even have any Muslim friends?

Last edited:

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned

Who will rule the world, Sunni's or Shia's?
Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam, along with other Islamic Factions.
As with Mohammad, terrorism was a way of life, a means to wealth and political power. It is a way through the religion of Islam for terrorist to rise to power.
So who do you think will be the one to dominate the world? I'm telling you the truth, it will be none of these.

Response: Muslims are the only religious people in the world with land and governments in the name of their religion and it took the West and other religions to separate religion and state just for them to exist. So if Muslims wanted to unite and take over the world, they would have been done so a long time ago because they have the power to do so then and now if Muslims wanted too.

Krsto

Yes and Islam is moving in the opposite direction from an imperial faith, just as Christianity has been doing. I've never met a Muslim that wants a world-wide caliphate or thinks it's even possible. Establishment of a caliphate, in order to be legitimate (as opposed to the illegitimate actions of the Islamic State) must be approved by a consensus of the Ulama (body of Muslim scholars). This body of scholars recognizes Imperial Islam is a thing of the past. The US Constitution shows them that the goals of social justice to which Mohammad rallied them can be attained apart from Islam, and so far has done so better than Islam. The last legitimate caliphate, the Turkish Ottoman Empire, is not something Muslims of today wish to resurrect. This bit about Muslims taking over is just silly fear-mongering.