Islam And Global Domination

Greg Jennings

You might want to read up on Islamic history. Islamic terrorism was a problem long before guns were even conceived.

And what in the world does the Ottoman Empire have to do with European gun bans?

Do be careful. I fear you're straining the limits of your delusion

badp

And what in the world does the Ottoman Empire have to do with European gun bans?

Do be careful. I fear you're straining the limits of your delusion

Oh boy you're dense. You said European gun bans predated Islamic terrorism. I'm telling you that Islamic terrorism predates guns. Get it?

Greg Jennings

Oh boy you're dense. You said European gun bans predated Islamic terrorism. I'm telling you that Islamic terrorism predates guns. Get it?

Lol yes I admit I missed that one. My point was gun bans certainly weren't in response to Islamic terrorism in Europe

CherubRam

islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg

As I have said before, years ago, Muslim terrorist are prepared to fight a sustained war to weaken the nations financially. American alone has spent more than 1.5 trillion dollars combating Muslim terrorist. How many trillions of dollars is America willing to spend for the Muslim religion?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Who will rule the world, Sunni's or Shia's?
Sunni and Shia Islam are the two major denominations of Islam, along with other Islamic Factions.
As with Mohammad, terrorism was a way of life, a means to wealth and political power. It is a way through the religion of Islam for terrorist to rise to power.
So who do you think will be the one to dominate the world? I'm telling you the truth, it will be none of these.
Their eschatologies differ. Shia teaches the 12th Imam and Isa and Sunni debate over their Mahdi being a man like Mohammed accompanied by Isa (Their Jesus that never died and hates Jew's and Christians). Sunnis also suggest that Isa (fake Jesus) could be the Mahdi.

Turkey is trying to regain control, but Iran (Shia) is pulling major strings behind the scenes.

CherubRam

As I have said before, years ago, Muslim terrorist are prepared to fight a sustained war to weaken the nations financially. American alone has spent more than 1.5 trillion dollars combating Muslim terrorist. How many trillions of dollars is America willing to spend for the Muslim religion?

Perhaps a better question would be: How many lives is America willing to lose for the Muslim religion?

CherubRam

Their eschatologies differ. Shia teaches the 12th Imam and Isa and Sunni debate over their Mahdi being a man like Mohammed accompanied by Isa (Their Jesus that never died and hates Jew's and Christians). Sunnis also suggest that Isa (fake Jesus) could be the Mahdi.

Turkey is trying to regain control, but Iran (Shia) is pulling major strings behind the scenes.

Unless I am mistaken, the Mahdi teaching is not even in the Quran.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Eschatology i/ˌɛskəˈtɒlədʒi/ is a part of theology concerned with the final events of history, or the ultimate destiny of humanity. This concept is commonly referred to as the "end of the world" or "end time".

Have you studied Islam's Eschatologically?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

theophilus

Perhaps a better question would be: How many lives is America willing to lose for the Muslim religion?

Perhaps a better question would be, How many who call themselves Christians are willing to fall on their faces before the Throne of God and plead for our Lord Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to Muslims in dreams, visions and with great power to lead them to Himself and away from Hell and destruction?

How many who call themselves Christians would cast aside their fear (which is not from God) and actually sit and listen to their Muslim neighbors and share what great things God has done in their lives?

How many who call themselves Christians would "love their neighbors as themselves" and endeavor to win their souls for the Lord (he who wins souls is wise)?

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

PRAYER, in Spirit and Truth, is our greatest weapon.

CherubRam

Perhaps a better question would be, How many who call themselves Christians are willing to fall on their faces before the Throne of God and plead for our Lord Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to Muslims in dreams, visions and with great power to lead them to Himself and away from Hell and destruction?

How many who call themselves Christians would cast aside their fear (which is not from God) and actually sit and listen to their Muslim neighbors and share what great things God has done in their lives?

How many who call themselves Christians would "love their neighbors as themselves" and endeavor to win their souls for the Lord (he who wins souls is wise)?

2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

PRAYER, in Spirit and Truth, is our greatest weapon.

Muslims are instructed that the bible is a book full of lies and not to be believed. Preaching Christ is the Messiah in Muslim countries is a death penalty.

theophilus

Muslims are instructed that the bible is a book full of lies and not to be believed. Preaching Christ is the Messiah in Muslim countries is a death penalty.

To live is Christ and to die is gain.

It is not a death penalty in America to preach Christ. And there are many who preach Christ crucified in the Middle East and they are divinely protected.

AND,

Only God hears your prayers. He certainly isn't going to decapitate you for praying for them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sometimes, you shouldn't pray for some people.

Jeremiah 7:16 KJV
(16) Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

1 John 5:16 KJV
(16) If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Jeremiah 11:14 KJV
(14) Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

Jeremiah 14:11 KJV
(11) Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

theophilus

Sometimes, you shouldn't pray for some people.

Jeremiah 7:16 KJV
(16) Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

1 John 5:16 KJV
(16) If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Jeremiah 11:14 KJV
(14) Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

Jeremiah 14:11 KJV
(11) Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

God didn't want Jeremiah praying for Israel because they were under His judgement (that He had been warning about for years). Also, God told Jeremiah that He would restore Israel and Judah.

If you'll look up all the commands "to pray" in the NT you'll see that under the new covenant we ought always to pray and not faint, to pray for and bless our enemies and to pray without ceasing.

:)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God didn't want Jeremiah praying for Israel because they were under His judgement
Yep.
Don't pray for those under His judgement.
Islam fits the bill.

If you'll look up all the commands "to pray" in the NT you'll see that under the new covenant we ought always to pray and not faint, to pray for and bless our enemies and to pray without ceasing.
I gave a NT verse that says not to pray.

theophilus

Yep.
Don't pray for those under His judgement.
Islam fits the bill.

I gave a NT verse that says not to pray.

The NT verse you referenced is an admonition to "not pray for those who have committed the sin unto death." The only sin I know that is "unto death" is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Muslims come to Christ every day. They are, along with China, one of the largest soul harvests in the world today.

By the time Jeremiah preached it was too late for Israel.

Islam does not fit the bill. There is hope for them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The NT verse you referenced is an admonition to "not pray for those who have committed the sin unto death." The only sin I know that is "unto death" is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Muslims come to Christ every day. They are, along with China, one of the largest soul harvests in the world today.

By the time Jeremiah preached it was too late for Israel.

Islam does not fit the bill. There is hope for them.
I think the sin unto death is about sins that require the death penalty (murder, adultery, etc.).
Islam does fit the bill.

In fact, if Jesus returned today, it would not go well for Islam.